A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Bye

Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Bye  Empty Bye

Post by Alyssa 12/12/2013, 11:22 pm

Guys this goodbye. At least for a while. Things have been tough and things at school out of school friends... And ya. I'm having a rough time and just need to take a breath and stop worrying about the haters and how things are going to be the next. Not fret about going to school, and stuff. I need a break because I think this is dragging me down. It isn't easy, it really isn't. I'm gonna miss a lot of you. I will come back.. Not for a while though. It's been really hard and I need a break. I can't handle the stress of school and stuff. I just can't! Someone of you guys just push my buttons and I just can't do it. Everything is hard. I honestly just need a break. I'm always depressed and just need to get better. I only have one friend now, and everyone hates me and I just can't handle it. I just can't. The haters the bully's... I need to take a break. This bye...

Love, Alyssa..

ps: I love you Morgan <3
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Bye  Empty Re: Bye

Post by Morgan Landry 12/13/2013, 1:48 am

Oh, no, Alyssa D:

Even though I don't like you leaving, I totally understand. School and real life comes before any kind of online things. I just wish you luck and hope you can get this over with, with the best grades possible! And when you come back... you'll always be welcome!

/hugs tight

P.S. I love you too <3 Come back soon!

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 1:09 pm