A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

I Just Wanna Play Music For You

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

I Just Wanna Play Music For You Empty I Just Wanna Play Music For You

Post by QMeetsWorld 12/17/2013, 8:57 pm

I Just Wanna Play Music For You Tumblr_m1lkj7PkC11qmi1kfo1_500

Miles walked in to the music room for, surprisingly, the first time at camp. He breathed in the air, and recognized the faint smell of every music room. He walked over to the drum set and sat down. He picked up the sticks. They felt extremely familiar in his hands. Miles began to play a simple beat, but it became a lot more intense as he played longer.

I Just Wanna Play Music For You Empty Re: I Just Wanna Play Music For You

Post by Guest 1/20/2014, 9:57 pm

Acacia Ivy sat outside of the music room reading one of her many books. She's not overly obsessed with books like the rest of her siblings, but she's up there. Her dog, Pylos, layed next to her in the grass. Acacia didn't bring any of the shepard's toys with her today, she was preoccupied with finishing this dumb book. The Girl with the Face in the Nilk Carton. It wasn't her personal favorite, the main character was too flat. Acacia only had three more chapters left bit something was tapping in the room. Acacia didn't notice that someone was in the room. She rolled her eyes. "Excuse me." She called from out side. Pylos' ears perked up but he didn't lift up his head.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/21/2014, 7:25 pm

I Just Wanna Play Music For You Tumblr_lyg2f4pBzy1qgld8s

Miles wasn't really paying much attention to what was going on around him until he heard a voice. Miles instantly recognized the voice that had called to him from outside the music room. Acacia. He smiled a crooked smile and began to play the drums even louder than he was before, hoping to draw her into the room. Miles had never played music for her, and he wanted to see what he thought. As he continued to play, his rhythms became better and much more intense.

Post by Guest 1/21/2014, 9:18 pm

Acacia threw her hands up in frustration; the drums did not stop. All she wanted to do is to finish the lousy book and get in with reading another book. That Randsom Rigg book came out last week and she had been dyin for her dad to get it. Acacia stood up and patted her skirt to get rid of the dirt. Pylos had stood up too, the goofy dog walked in circles, waiting or it's owner to do her next move. Acacia was going to give the drummer a peice of her mind. Or a peice of her book, it was garbage anyway. Acacia entered the music room. "I don't know if you heard me over that drumming but I'm just trying to finish--oh hey Miles." Odd, her boyfriend was playing the drums. She'd think she would have at least noticed him enter the room. Or he see her sitting outside. Oh whatever.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/21/2014, 9:26 pm

I Just Wanna Play Music For You Tumblr_m21568kGjo1r3eg3uo1_500

Miles winked at her and waved. His new tattoo was poking out from the rolled out sleeves of his button down. "I'm sorry, darling. Does my music bother you?" He stood up and set the drumsticks on the snare drum. He felt like it'd been forever since he'd seen or spoken to Acacia (or anyone for that matter) and he was totally thrilled to see her. Miles walked over to where she was and wrapped his arms around her. Even though Miles had been gaining muscle out lately, not because he was working out, just because of puberty or something, she still felt right in his arms.

Ooc: His tattoo says "Superman.... I love him" which is Grant Gustin's actual tattoo lol

Post by Guest 1/21/2014, 10:10 pm

Ooc-haha
    Bic- Acacia hugged him, "Well no, I um just needed to read." She was flustered, really. Acacia expected some kid of Apollo too high on their ego to listen the first time. "Gods, Miles I haven't seen you in weeks! You could've came to my cabin, you known. Honestly I was worried you had slept and never woke up." It was scary not seeing your boyfriend in a while. Sure, the daughter of Athena made several trips to Soho to see her father, but anytime else Acacia was in cabin 6 most of January. She was just glad Miles was with her now.
    Ooc-shooort, sorry
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/22/2014, 2:39 pm

I Just Wanna Play Music For You Tumblr_m38v8z690m1qew1k2o1_500

Miles laughed, shaking the embrace a bit. He let go of her and took a small step back. He pushed at his sleeves a bit. "Well, you're partially right. I only left my cabin, like, once." Miles pushed his sleeves up a bit. He wanted Acacia to see the tattoo herself. He didn't know how she'd feel about it. "And anyway, you could have came to my cabin, too. It could have been like a gender swap Sleeping Beauty." Miles was regretting every minute he hadn't spent with Acacia, but it was so hard to not sleep when you step foot in his cabin. Miles grabbed one of the drumsticks off the drum and began to twirl it in his fingers, making his newly found arm muscles tighten a bit.

Post by Guest 1/25/2014, 10:05 pm

Acacia spun around, "You're so weird, Miles." Acacia now faced the wall of how to books and sheet music. Acacia made her way over to the wall. The how to books were so...thin. It amazed her in a way. The books she has seen are at least four hundred pages. One of her brothes read an one thousand page book. It was weird, yet amazing what her siblings can do. Acacia touched the spine of obe of the books, it had dust all down the side. "Gross." She mumbled. Obviously the books haven't been used in a while. What a shame.
    Ooc-shoort
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/27/2014, 10:40 am

I Just Wanna Play Music For You Tumblr_m2qs91GWjJ1qmegzfo2_500

Miles followed Acacia to the side of the room. He had never even noticed the How To books that lined the wall with the sheet music. He guessed that anyone who had been interested in playing the instruments already knew how. Miles walked over to where the guitars were and picked up an acoustic one. With one quick strum, Miles noticed how ridiculously out of tune it was. He began to mindlessly tune the strings

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 1:07 pm