A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Skylar's Bunk

Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1433
    Registration date : 2012-01-27

Skylar's Bunk - Page 4 Empty Re: Skylar's Bunk

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 12/11/2013, 5:43 pm

"Dorian leaves the cabin with Astrid in his arm, and Fang in tow.

OOC: Gotta wait for Will to PM me the prophecy, then I'll send that to Kenny along with quest notes and once its all good we can get started! :D
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/11/2013, 5:45 pm

"It was good seeing you two. I wish you the best." Salem said rather kindly to Astrid and Dorian.
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1355
    Registration date : 2011-12-11

Post by Catos 12/11/2013, 6:03 pm

Catos laughed half-heartedly at the scene, knowing full well that the upcoming quest was NOT going to be enjoyable.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 12/12/2013, 8:16 am

Dorian and Astrid had almost bumped directly into Dez and Skylar as they went out but they noticed a really cheesy grin on their face, and a general aura of extreme happiness that almost deflated Dorian's fear. The two had told them to please go back inside, as they had some news to share, so they did. Fang stayed outside, as he had noticed a butterfly flying around and was pretty eager to catch it.

Dez walked in after Dorian and Astrid, Sky still in his arms all the way from the jewellery store, and addresses the others.

"Heya, guys, me and Sky have a little something to share with you all, our friends," he spoke, shooting a loving look at her before looking back at the others. "Although its a shame Shrike isn't here to hear it first-hand. Dear, if you'd like to do the honours?"
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/12/2013, 10:12 am

"Oh?" Catos mused, interested.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/12/2013, 3:10 pm

Skylar looked around at all of her dear friends as she help up her hand "Dez proposed. We just got engaged. We're getting married!" Her voice was filled with love and happiness, Skylar was so full of joy it was practically radiating around her and Dez.

"You're all invited to the wedding of course nothing big, we want it to be a small intimate wedding with our closest friends."

Salem's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Skylar is engaged! It feels like only yesterday she was six years old running around London." he thought to himself, although he was actually very happy to hear this.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 12/12/2013, 3:18 pm

Dorian wasn't too surprised. He didn't know too much about Skylar, but he had found out enough about Dez's personality to know that when he went into a relationship, he was deadly serious about the person it was with. Besides, after all that had happened... he deserved it, they deserved each other.

"I'm happy for you both," Dorian smiled at the couple.

"Thanks Dorian," Dez nodded at him, before looking back at his love and kissing her quickly. "A demigods life is so short... its just right, we both feel its right. And we're the best for it."
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female
    Number of posts : 1992
    Registration date : 2011-12-09

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/12/2013, 3:32 pm

"Wow, congratulations!" Astrid beamed. She was so happy for her sister and Dez. Nobody deserved to die alone, and she was completely glad they had decided to spend their life together. Privately, though, she wondered if they weren't rushing into it a bit too fast. They were both so young ... it would so easy for it to all fall apart. But she knew Skylar and Dez were sensible people. They had probably thought about this for a while. Astrid decided to keep her misgivings to herself.

Last edited by Lady Arbitrary on 12/12/2013, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/12/2013, 4:29 pm

"Whaaa..." Catos blurted, dumbfounded. This was a lot to take in so quickly, and he couldnt help feel a little uncomfortable about the proposal. He put on his happy face, though, and spoke.

"Well, good luck to you two."
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/12/2013, 4:44 pm

Skylar was thrilled all her friends were happy for them. "You're all invited to the wedding. Astrid I'd like it very much if you would be one of my bridesmaids, would you be?" Skylar asked her sweetly. "Salem I want you to walk me down the isle with my dad." she was becoming very emotional her joy overflowing.

Salem grinned and was crying "Of course I will Sky!"
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/12/2013, 4:55 pm

Astrid gasped. "You'd really want me to be a bridesmaid?"
    It was hard to believe that this was happening. A mere two years ago Astrid was on the road, trying to get as far away as she could from the mental hospital where she grew up. Back then, the only friends she had in the world were an alley cat and the voice inside her head. Now, she had a sister, a brother, and more friends than she could have ever expected. She laughed.
    "Skylar, I'd be more than happy to."
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/12/2013, 5:02 pm

"That's fantastic." Skylar said in a very appreciative voice. "Dez you have something to ask as well I believe." she grinned up at her fiancee. "We have other to invite as well once we're done here." Skylar gave him a quick kiss.

Salem was dancing on his hind legs completely ecstatic.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 12/12/2013, 7:03 pm

"I do indeed," Dez smiled back, and happily accepted the kiss before talking to Dorian. "Dorian my friend, you've done more for me, and for all of us, than I thank many of us truly recognize. I would've stayed dead if it wasn't for you," he spoke with pain evident in his voice, remembering the deal he made to come back to life. "And for that reason, I want you to be one of my groomsmen."

"M-me? A groomsman? I... I don't know what to say," Dorian rambled, having never even considered that he'd ever be given this position, before looking up at Dez, and smiling, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Thank you my friend, it's an honor."
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/12/2013, 10:35 pm

"Thank you all so much. We cherish your friendship and love you all dearly." Skylar hopped out of Dez's arms and gave everyone a hug. "I know you're all headed out as well, just remember you are our family as well as our friends. You're welcome here anytime you like." she smiled brightly at everyone "We'll let you know all the details in a week or so. Everyone will meet back here at that time to discuss the plans."

Skylar walked back over to Dez and held his hand. "Darling we ought to go invite the other guests. Starting with Zane since he doesn't even know you're alive again."
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 12/13/2013, 7:08 am

Dez almost punched himself when he remembered Zane.

"Oh gods! Yeah, we do..." he spoke, slightly annoyed with himself for forgetting. "And I know exactly what to say," he smiled at her and squeezed her hand lightly for a second, before leaving for his own cabin for the first time in months.
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/13/2013, 9:57 am

"Excuse me," Catos said, standing up and walking towards the door,

"I need some air.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/13/2013, 4:28 pm

Astrid listened to Catos's footsteps as he left the cabin and wondered if something was bothering him. She didn't ponder long, she had other things to think about. Astrid turned her face in Dorian's general direction.
    "Dorian, if they're getting married, what happens with the quest?"
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 12/13/2013, 4:52 pm

Dorian had to ponder on this. He wanted his friends to be happy, and as soon as possible... but he was dying, he knew this. And he didn't know how much time he had left.
    Then again, he could die on this quest... wouldn't he want to be a groomsman for one of his best friends beforehand? Happiness before one of the toughest struggles on his life? Simply to live?

"I don't know... I want to leave it up to them, I've got time," he unfortunately lied to his love, it was a shame he was so good at it. "It doesn't matter either way, dear," he kissed Astrid quickly.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/13/2013, 4:55 pm

"See you later gu.." Skylar gtried to finish but was out the door with Dez already.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/13/2013, 5:04 pm

Astrid smiled, but she was still uneasy. Bad things happened when quests were postponed, and planning a wedding took ages, or at least it did in books. She also wondered what would happen if Skylar or Dez were picked for the quest. What if one of them got hurt? What if they never came back? Astrid definitely wanted her friends to be happy together, but so many things could go wrong. Astrid started to feel uncomfortable again about the impending wedding. There were just so many things that could stray from the plans. She decided to voice her concerns.
    "Hey, Dorian ... do you think their marriage is a good idea?"
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 12/13/2013, 5:13 pm

Fang came rushing to the side of Dez and Sky, pleading to come with them.

"I wanna come! Pweeease lemme come! Dorian has stuff to do with Chiron... so I can come with you! He'll be fine without me for a while. So that's a yes? Wahee!"

"What, dear?" Dorian processed what she had thought, slightly enveloped in his own thoughts for the moment. "Of course I do. A demigods life is often a short one, we all know that... its good, they're making the most of it, with each other. And that's great."
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/13/2013, 5:23 pm

"I never thought of that."
    And she hadn't. He was right, demigods didn't live as long as mortals. It made sense to use that time as wisely as possible. Maybe marriage was the closest thing to normal you could get for demigods of their age. The idea of one of them dying on the quest still bothered her, but she surpressed her remaining doubts and beamed at Dorian.
    "I'm glad they're together. And I'm glad we're together."
    Astrid wrapped her arms around Dorian and leaned into him.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 12/13/2013, 5:58 pm

"As am I, Astrid, " Dorian welcomed her embrace lovingly. He was glad that they agreed on this, and deep inside he hoped one day they could end up like Sky and Dez. Maybe they would one day... if he didn't die within the next month. Leaning back, to kiss her on the cheek, he spoke once again. "Shall we go see Chiron now?"
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/13/2013, 10:02 pm

Astrid nodded. Though she was still full of trepidation, she had taken what Dorian set about living a short life to the fullest to heart. Astrid was definitely ready to take on this quest. She stood up, again leaning heavily on her walking stick, and reached out for Dorian's arm.
    "Let's go."
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 12/14/2013, 4:47 am

Dorian now instinctively reached out to put his arm in Astrid's to help balance her. Thoughts were buzzing around in his head, but he paid no attention to her. Whatever happened, he wanted to enjoy the time leading up to the quest. It could be the last time he has up here on the surface.
    Slowly, they left once more for Chiron's office.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 5:06 am