A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

I'm spending 15 days in the middle of nowhere.

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

I'm spending 15 days in the middle of nowhere. Empty I'm spending 15 days in the middle of nowhere.

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/21/2013, 1:25 pm

This topic probably won't make any difference, since I've been inactive for a while because of school, and now that I'm finally on holidays, I'm going on a trip to the small city where my mom grew up (Literally nowhere. I'll be lucky if I find any wifi.) I'll be off from Dec 23th to Jan 9th. For those I'm rping with, I'm taking my iPad with me, and if I find any wifi, I'll immediately reply. About my Secret Santa, it was already delivered. About Total Drama CHB, I'm not canceling it. I surely will find my way to stay active. But you people must be patient, if not, you can cancel the rps now if you rather. Anyway, see you in 15 days, merry christmas to everyone.
    I'm spending 15 days in the middle of nowhere. Tumblr_mhdcgnGOnf1s2gg27o1_500
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

I'm spending 15 days in the middle of nowhere. Empty Re: I'm spending 15 days in the middle of nowhere.

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2013, 3:02 pm

Merry Christmas, if I don't see you again!

Even though it's the middle of nowhere, I still wish you fun and well, have a great time!
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

I'm spending 15 days in the middle of nowhere. Empty Re: I'm spending 15 days in the middle of nowhere.

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/21/2013, 3:41 pm

Thanks. I won't have fun while having my cheeks squeezed by relatives I've never met, no way.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 12/21/2013, 8:05 pm

Good bye, and good luck. no wifi for 2 weeks goodness i'd never survive.

Come back soon and I hope you don't die! c:
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/21/2013, 8:26 pm

It will clean my mind and my soul (I will be reading all day instead, don't worry.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 7:43 pm