A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Practising for fun

Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Practising for fun Empty Practising for fun

Post by Maybeth 12/22/2013, 1:36 pm

Robert had came here early in the morning as he wandered around the Camp. He picked a ball, and since there was no one around, he ran and jumped and then the ball flew off his hands. He had put up too much force though, it hit the plastic square around the basket.

-Out... he mumbled. He kept trying to succeed. It was a form of distraction. He wanted to see Molly again, before Christmas. He would be glad to. He missed her, so much. After the haloween dance, he felt the bond between them stronger. He hoped her brother would only stop looking angrily at them.
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2013-11-14

Practising for fun Empty Re: Practising for fun

Post by xXVickyXx 12/22/2013, 4:05 pm

"Dude watch your aim"Anne said.She then said"I saw you yesterday".He looked familiar,she kinda liked him.But she knew nothing of him so she asked"what's your name?"Wow what's your name,she could have done a lot better,whatever she had almost never talked to a boy.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 12/23/2013, 3:11 pm

Robert turned smiling to a sudden girl's voice.
    -Hi, he said. I didn't see you there... he mumbled hesitating. I'm Robert, Crystal. He smiled again, hanging the ball under his one arm, and handshaking with the other.
    -Glad to meet you! He added, looking her closely. And you are? He asked.
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 12/23/2013, 8:40 pm

"I'm Anne,Kovac"she said,then said"you may want to dry your hands they're sweaty"that kinda sounded rude,she shouldn't have said that.Whatever.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 12/24/2013, 2:58 am

OCC: Anne's color is redish right? Why don't you use it?

Robert laughed shortly. No, although son of Ares, he wasn't easily getting fiery.

-So, Anne, know how to play? Wanna join me? He asked leaning on a tree.

He wondered what was her godly father. They both didn't say that, so he felt the need to tell her for a reason. He wasn't boasting or anything, just stating fact.

-I'm son of Ares by the way, you?
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 12/24/2013, 11:19 am

"I'm daughter of Ares too.How do you play basketball?"she asked.She didn't play many sports she was too clumsy.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 12/24/2013, 2:18 pm

Robert was surprised for a moment. Two things at once! He smiled gently though.

-You just try to get the ball through the basket. At the beggining. But you also have to defent the ball from the opponent, it means he mustn't take it, and you have to score as many points as possible to win! He said, the simplest he could.

-Wanna try? He asked, and gave her the ball, standing close to her. Place your right hand here, he said guiding her, and your left here. Give it some force, and....aim.... and... Throw it with a flaick of your wrist! He showed her.
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 12/25/2013, 9:20 am

Anne made the basket!"ok I'll play"she said.She kinda liked basketball.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 12/25/2013, 11:29 am

Robert smiled. He gave her the ball, and stepped a little bit further away, but still when Anne tried to run to the basket, he rushed to take the ball, he kind of slowed down, and pretended he couldn't grab it. The ball flew once more, perfect aim to the basket!

-You're good! He noticed.

He then took the ball, and with a high jump, he threw it above the basket. He rolled on the ground, and turned to grab it again, only a few meters away, Anne was closer than he was.
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 12/25/2013, 11:17 pm

"Wow you must have been playing basketball your whole life"she said.She didn't want to tell him directly he was good.She never liked telling someone something exact.She likes when the words she says are more of a clue than an answer.It feels like her answers are hidden.She liked being hidden.
    OCC:You said you wanted our RP to be pretty short just end our RP anytime you want I don't want to interfear with your RPing.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 12/26/2013, 2:54 am

OCC: no, no prob! But I simply didn't wanted it to last too long. We have two or three posts yet with this rp I think.

Robert smiled slightly. This girl was such a mystery! He scored another successful basket, and gave her the ball. He then sat on the nearby bench for a little, tied his trainers, and checked his watch. "Time passes quickly when you have fun!" He wondered, noticing it was about lunch time. He would have to leave soon. He had programmised of meeting Molly today!

He stood up again. And continued playing.
    -With a little of training, you could be better than I am! He said smiling.
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 12/26/2013, 10:09 am

"Im not sure about that" Anne said.Then she asked"Am I the only one here that's hungry?"
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 12/27/2013, 6:46 am

Robert rubbed his belly.

-Well, not quite. He said. It was great, you have talent indeed, trust me! He added looking to Anne. He walked to the storage, where they placed the balls back to "rest", and then rushed out heading to her.

-I gotta go somewhere else, before I have a bite to eat. He said and smiled. I guess... See you later! He said, patting Anne's shoulder. Bye! He waved his hand, and slowly headed to Demeter's cabin
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 12/27/2013, 12:09 pm

"Bye"Anne said.It was indeed nice meeting him.She walked into the woods.She was hungry but she needed to go get some air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:28 am