A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Anon Y. Mous

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Anon Y. Mous Empty Anon Y. Mous

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/28/2013, 8:28 pm

Name: Anon Y. Mous
    Eyes: Blue, but yellow because of contacts
    Hair: Dark Blonde
    Height: 6’
    Body Type: Lean
    Skin Color: White
    God Parent: Euterpe
    Mortal Parent: Bill Mous
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: None
    Talents: Singing playing guitar, tree climbing, and tennis
    Weapon**: A magic celestial bronze guitar battle axe that turns into the type of guitar Anon is thinking of. Example: If it is currently acoustic and he thinks electric, it turns into an electric guitar.
    Personality: In reality, Anon Y. Mous is a very intelligent guy, but when it comes to thinking before he acts, this intelligence disappears. He’s extremely reckless, tending to rush headfirst into situations without any prior planning or preperation. The son of Euterpe is nice enough to people he likes, but stoops down to a rather low level to get back at his enemies. Add that to the fact that he holds grudges for several years and you’ve got a bad equation. However, to his close friends, he’s extremely loyal and won’t betray them. Ever.

Flaws: Incapable of telling when a battle is un-winnable, holds grudges, acts before he thinks, and chronic hero syndrome
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: Anon Y. Mus didn’t have a too happy life. He lived in a tiny apartment in New York with his father, Bill, a cashier at Walmart who could barely sustain himself, let alone a son. Bill constantly blamed Anon for all the problems even if he had nothing to do with them. Even though they bounced off of his thick skin, he still disliked his father and preferred his stepmother--a decent woman his father had married when he was eight.

If there was one thing Anon hated more than his father, it was school. Ever since the day his father came to school and explained his work, everyone started laughing at him. His grades were at Ds and Fs because of his ADHD and dyslexia, except for the rare B at gym.

One day, a wandering satyr named George found him skipping class in the video game store. He tried to convince Anon to come with him by explaining his heritage and luckily, Anon agreed. They traveled to Long Island using some mortal money George had taken with him before leaving camp and therefore, he discovered Camp Half-Blood.
    RP Example*: I walk around the forest and look up into a tree. It was tall, but probably not that hard to climb. I started climbing up and eventually reached the top. I sat on a sturdy branch and tied a rope around me so I wouldn’t fall. I pulled my guitar off my back and strummed a few notes. I thought, Acoustic. I strummed a few more notes and was satisfied with the sound. I began playing one of my favorite songs, Good Riddance by Green Day. I sang along with it. Once I finished, I untied myself and safely climbed down the tree.
    Any notes about your characters: His voice is like Billie Joe Armstrong’s
    Credit to alons-y tardis and Sienna for the help

Last edited by The Malevolent One on 12/29/2013, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Anon Y. Mous Empty Re: Anon Y. Mous

Post by Kendall 12/28/2013, 10:44 pm

Interesting name. May I ask for the reason his father named him that?

Why are his eyes yellow?

And should I assume it's coincidental his voice sounds like Billie Joe Armstrong's?
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/29/2013, 6:21 am

His dad was drunk.
    He wears contacts.
    And not really, I know a lot of people who sound like Billie Joe Armstrong's. Well, if two counts as a lot.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/29/2013, 1:59 pm

Then you should put his original eye color and note his yellow eyes are because of contacts.

So he was drunk when his child showed up at his doorstep?
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/29/2013, 3:44 pm

Edited, and yes he was
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen