A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

damned plagues (Frozen)

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

damned plagues (Frozen) Empty damned plagues (Frozen)

Post by nix 1/9/2014, 11:59 am

A sigh would billow betwixt parted lips, a once sprightly gaze would stay hollow'd, resolute the embodiment of what he once was. Lissome fingers would would simply entangle itself into flaxen locks, shoulders slumped as the curvature of his back jutted out, neck craned to study the reflective water.

He sat there, the susurrus of rippling water a dimmed reply of troubled thoughts, as a tongue that once could scorn women and men alike, was now just a poisoned blade, a wrong venture he regretted.

Rai managed to possess the once vivacious attitude, though as time continued wherest he occupied this damned camp, the more his desperation swelled and desired a solemned peace. He loathed the venom glances he'd get, the bile that would flood his mouth in riposte. Just because of whom he was born, he was misjudged and considered to be a foe, a betrayer of his own blood.

In a state of soliloquy, the Titan-child would allow several words to harshly pass through----
                                                "----only plagues riddle this accursed place, hell to it."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

damned plagues (Frozen) Empty Re: damned plagues (Frozen)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2014, 8:42 am

Normally, Sawyer wasn't a big fan of water. The daughter of Hephaestus's privileged element was fire, logically, despite the large bun she had on the side of her face, from temple to chin, and the various calluses, cuts and bruises she had on her face, neck, shoulders, arms and legs from the forging.
    She was wearing a pair of wide, boyish Adidas sport shorts, a large red tank top of the Corpus Christi basket ball team that showed her muscled complexion and some Nike sport shoes. Her modern axe was slung across her back even though she didn't need it right now.
    Sawyer passed a hand through her greasy hair, and bound them into a wild ponytail whose tip stroked her shoulders.

She was passing a boy who seemed around the same age as her, sitting on the beach to the lake and gazing out at it. Sawyer recognized him as Rai, the son of Oceanus -- one of the only demi-titans of Camp Half-Blood. Suddenly, he said something, but so low Sawyer didn't understand.

"I beg your pardon?" she asked in her deep, hoarse voice, not realizing he wasn't talking to her.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 1/20/2014, 2:47 pm

Jackson walked up to the still, fresh water of the pond, looking up and down it's banks to see the various campers who were playing, swimming, canoeing; overall having fun. He wasn't really in a good mood, but eh...he usually got happy again very quickly. He noticed his friend, Sawyer and walked over to her, his blonde hair combed away from his blue eyes.

"Hey!" He called out to her as he got closer, smiling as he stopped in front of Sawyer. His bow was strapped across his back, instead of his guitar which he had left in his cabin, after leaving the beach. He wore the typical campers style, just the half blood shirt and some khaki pants. It wasnt unique, but it was comfortabl and that was good for him.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/22/2014, 10:26 am

Sawyer turned to see Delta, one of the Apollo kids she played basket ball with.

"Hey, Delta, whassup?" she asked in her Corpus-Christi accent tainted with just a hint of Portuguese.

He had a quiver strapped to his back, and his unruly blonde hair was messy. Like his father, he had a smile with which he could easily advertise for a toothpaste brand.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/22/2014, 4:37 pm

"Nothing much!" Jackson smiled as he replied, not wanting to talk about the drama in his personal life. "What about you?" He grinned, looking at the daughter of the forge.

They had often met at the basketball fields, and occasionally at the forge, but this was the first time they had met at the lake, an personally Jackson didn't know why she was here.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/22/2014, 6:19 pm

"Working on my armor with an Athena girl," Sawyer mumbled, fiddling with gears, screws, metal pieces and cables she had found in her shorts pocket.

In a couple of seconds, she had assembled a miniature eagle; Sawyer pulled on a screw and the eagle left her hand, batting it's tiny wings as it circled higher before getting a bit wild and falling down. It dissembled in her hands as she caught it.

"Dammit," she grumbled.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/22/2014, 10:48 pm

Jackson watched in awe at the miniature eagle and when it imploded into her hand he smiled. "You are simply amazing with mechanics" he told her as he watched his friend. "Speaking or weapins and armor and stuff, I need one help with some of my arrow tips"

Jackson selected two arrows from his quiver and removed the tips, then putting the shafts back into his quiver.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 1/23/2014, 12:39 am

rai left.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/23/2014, 3:32 am

OOC: Seriously Nix.....

BIC: "Amazing, huh?" Sawyer grumbled. "If I were, this thing wouldn't have dissembled in my hands. Droga!"

She looked at the tips, and stuffed her screws and gears back into her pocket. It felt heavy against her muscled thigh, but she had grown accustomed to it. Taking the arrow tips, she examined them under several angles.

"This one is slightly dented," she observed on the second one. "And this one has some minor cracks and fissures here and there," she added about the first one. "Do you want me to repair them, or to forge some new ones?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/24/2014, 8:06 am

Jackson smiled a little as she examined the tips. "I was thinking repair those, unless they are still in a good working order then maybe make some new ones? I would like some new special arrows and thought perhaps we could work on it together to make some that have never been created! I don't know what type those would be, but it would be nice to have tips no other camper would have."

As he explained this he held his bow, tracing his finger across the cedar frame. The bow was smooth to the touch, and a deep red color from the tree it had been crafted out of. He could still remember when he first picked up the weapon, and although he had to change the string several times and repair it here and there, it was still a great tool. However, he had an idea.... "I also wanted to ask for something else, a sort of collapsible bow"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/24/2014, 9:03 am

Sawyer pursed her chapped lips at the mention of making arrows like nobody else had them at Camp. She didn't like the fact Delta intended to just use her knowledge and experience to get something for himself, but there again, most Campers were like that. 'Hey, can you make me this or this?' 'My sword's broken, can you repair it and forge some gadgets into it? I want a really cool blade!' 'Hey Sawyer I'd like a new armor but I don't know how to make it, could you forge it for me?'
    Yeah, the Hephaestus cabin was one of those cabins most people came to only when needed. Like the Ares cabin. People came to cabin 5 when it was time to fight, apart from that, they despised them. How hypocritical. Same for the Hephaestus kids. People only came to them when they needed something forged. The rest of the time, they didn't care about them.
    She sighed. Why did most people only see their small interest? Were they always so focused on their own ego?
    For the five-millionth time, Sawyer didn't continue thinking about the hows and whys of the human mind. It was so much more complex and... illogical than a mechanism. That was why she spent her spare time in the forge or at the Arena. Psychology sounded like the most horrible torture to her.

"Mmmh," she grumbled in her deep, hoarse voice. "I'll see. What type of tips do you want?"
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 1/24/2014, 4:37 pm

ooc; sorry, i just don't want to end up being lost/the third wheel so i backed off. u_u
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/25/2014, 3:51 am

Ooc: I had been waiting for you but you didn't come so I invited Zachattac. I didn't know it'd bother you so much.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/25/2014, 8:29 am

Jackson shrugged "well. That woul be the part where I would need some help on... So I was thinking maybe you and I could work on the designs together perhaps. Maybe you cpuld even teach me to use the forge so I could make my own arrow tips" He smiled, his blonde hair falling over his blue eyes.

He grinned as they talked, sawyer had been with him since day one, always there for help and a mean game of basketball. He thought the kids in his neighborhood were tough, but that was nothing compared to the people at camp who played the sport. He wondered ifater sh would be up for a quick one on one game, maybe right after dinner.... Honestly, he didn't know because she spent so long in the camp forged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 5:54 pm