A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Kimimae
Haiden
Steve Rogers
Ryger17
kaitycat4
Nemesis
10 posters

Bad wounds

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Bad wounds - Page 3 Empty Re: Bad wounds

Post by Haiden 6/11/2013, 6:26 pm

Trace looked over at Kelsey, who was now in active mode. With a laugh, he nodded in respond to her question. "Yep. I was saving it for you when you became un-zoned out." He held out the lollipop for her.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

Post by Kimimae 6/11/2013, 6:42 pm

"Aw, thank you!" Kelsey said with a smile as she took the lollipop. She started taking off the wrapper. "So, do you get paid for healing people? Or are you like a volunteer doctor?" She asked before putting the lollipop in her mouth.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/11/2013, 7:24 pm

"I'm a volunteer doctor. Man, I wish I could get paid. This would be the best job in the world!" Now that Trace thought about it, he could maybe charge people 30 drachmas per person who came in. It didn't seem like a fair price, but Trace didn't care. The business world wasn't fair anyway. "If I started charging people though..I may get in trouble by horse man."
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/11/2013, 7:45 pm

It took Kelsey a moment to figure out who horse man was. It has been too long."Maybe if you split the profits he'd be like 'go for it man, live you dream.' " She paused. "Regardless, its super cool how you help everyone."
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/12/2013, 11:18 am

"Hey, that's a good idea! Man, next person that comes here, I'm gonna charge them. And if they reject..then I'll just be like 'well then you're gonna have to go to the hospital because you aren't gonna get help here!'"   The wheels in Trace's heads where turning. He knew exactly what to spend the drachmas on as well. He looked over at Kelsey when she spoke again. "Oh, thanks. Yeah..I kinda figured its like karma. If I help people..they'll help me. I think." He thought about that for a minute. Hopefully that was how it worked. 
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/12/2013, 12:52 pm

She laughed. "They'll probably just go find another Apollo kid if it's serious enough. ...Although, I guess there isn't that many healing ones around here." She licked the lollipop for a moment before replying to the rest of what Trace said. She nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, karma's the best. Well, when it's in your favor, it is.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/12/2013, 1:11 pm

"Yeah, us with the healing powers are the lucky ones." Trace commented with a grin, folding his arms over his chest. He nodded at Kelseys comment about karma in agreement. He didn't want any bad karma or anything. "So what have you been up to, Kelsey? Any exciting stuff happen in your life?"
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/12/2013, 1:19 pm

Kelsey thought about his question for a few seconds. "Not really, today was my most exciting day in a long time, actually." She finished her lollipop and tossed the little stick into a nearby trash can. "I've been sort of out of it for the past few... uh, for a while." She cleared her throat. "What about you, buddy? Any exciting adventures?"
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/12/2013, 1:34 pm

"If you count what happened today as an exciting adventure...then, well..this." Trace chuckled, a bit embarrassed. Man, he had to do more stuff around camp. He felt a bit like a waste of a camper. "We've kinda been on the same boat then...doing nothing." He admitted bluntly, tapping his fingers on the bed behind him. "We should do something exciting..like, right now."
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/12/2013, 1:39 pm

That caught Kelsey's attention. She looked to Trace. "Okay! Like what, what did you have in mind?" Kelsey was sort of excited. She hadn't done anything in a long time, besides today. And that didn't count because it wasn't exactly an activity for entertainment.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/12/2013, 2:17 pm

Trace thought about it for a moment until an idea popped into his mind. It was a perfect idea. Mixed with excitement and a bit of rebellion, he was sure it was to be a great adventure. "Let's order Mcdonalds!" He exclaimed out loud, which sounded a bit lame once spoke it aloud. It sounded much better in my head...
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/12/2013, 2:32 pm

"Dude! I love McDonalds! Let's do it!" She jumped up and down. "How're we gonna go about this? Where does one get a phone?" She suddenly gasped in horror. "OH GODS I CANT EVEN REMEMBER WHATS ON THEIR MENU."
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/12/2013, 2:35 pm

"There are tons of campers who hold illegal devices, a.k.a phones! Trust me, if I earned a penny on how many selfies I've seen being taken around camp..I'd probably be a millionaire." Trace thought for a moment on who would have a phone until Kelsey exclaimed she didn't know what was on the menu. Trace looked at her with horror as well. "WHAT!? Kelsey, come on you gotta think! You know this!"
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/12/2013, 2:42 pm

Kelsey took a few deep breaths. "Ok, ok, McDonald's. Hamburgers of course, their fries, so many cola options. Ice cream, they have McFlurries..." She considered that for a minute. "That sounds good. But ok, it's all coming back to me now." She stood triumphantly with her hands on her hips. She looked up at Trace. "Ok, so phones wont be a problem. We just gotta find one. And we could probably both scrape up enough drachmas to buy the whole menu." She grinned. "Man, this is great! I haven't had lunch yet, anyway."
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/12/2013, 2:49 pm

Kelsey listing all the foods made Trace even more hungrier for McDonalds. He knew exactly what he wanted. "Good job, Kelsey. Good job. I knew you could do it." He praised, his thoughts now looking for a way to get a hold of a phone. "I got forty drachmas! We'll have a good amount. I say we just borrow a phone from someone. Or we could ask Mr. D or horse man for one." He thought the first option would be safer than the second one but he knew how people were touchy about their phones.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/12/2013, 3:00 pm

Kelsey nodded while he was talking. "Perfect! I have forty also. Heh, I guess we could ask Mr. D. or horsey if all else fails, but we should definitely ask some campers first." She stopped to think for a second. "Ok, so I have to get my drachmas from my bunk, and we need to find a phone. Wanna split up and meet somewhere in like ten minutes?"
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/12/2013, 3:14 pm

Trace nodded. "Yeah! Sounds good. I'll go find the phone and we can meet..uh..at the courtyard." This was going to be the perfect plan. "I don't know how I'll find the phone, but I got an idea." He walked out of the Infirmary, ready to find out how he was going to get it. "Remember, the Courtyard!" He called before he walked out.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/12/2013, 3:18 pm

"Okie dokie!" She called to him as he left. "Ok, courtyard, courtyard, courtyard. REMEMBER." She said to herself. She started to leave but stopped. She grabbed one more lollipop and slid it in her pocket before skipping out.
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 21433
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by magnetonrobo 12/24/2013, 2:04 am

I walk in my lab coat draped over my shoulders my eyes to the ground. I walk over to the desk and sit down in the chair. After a few minuets I get up and get a cup of coffee and sit back down head towards the ground.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 12/24/2013, 2:58 am

"You are IMPOSSIBLE!" Luna yelled at Randi, who sat on one of the cots with a rather proud grin on her face.

"Why thank you," Randi gave a lavish bow from where she sat. She had a bloody bandage wrapped around the stump of what used to be a shoulder and a bandage wrapped around her head, covering her left eye.

"Look at you! Noonian's gonna have to make you a new arm!" Luna shouted.

"Good. It'll get him off his lazy butt for once," Randi countered.

"What if you'd lost your eye?!"

"That'd suck. So it's a good thing I didn't," Oh how Randi enjoyed annoying Luna.
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 21433
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by magnetonrobo 12/24/2013, 7:49 am

I look up from my desk when I hear luna yelling. I see now bloody and beat up randi was. I get up and walk over, "is everything alright? "
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1355
    Registration date : 2011-12-11

Post by Catos 12/24/2013, 1:04 pm

Shrike dashed in with Gwen in his arms, before setting her down on a nearby bed and going off to fetch some Nectar.

"Dammit, I really need to sort out those flips," he seethed, scrambling for the magic drink.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/24/2013, 1:23 pm

Gwen layed limb on the bed, her eyes fluttered open for a moment. "W-where am I?" she felt a sharp pain "My head really hurts."
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1355
    Registration date : 2011-12-11

Post by Catos 12/24/2013, 1:26 pm

Shrike dashed back to see Gwen, half a bottle of Ambrosia in his hand.

"Jesus you scared the crap out of me, are you alright?"
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/24/2013, 1:33 pm

Gwen felt something warm dripping down her head. "Am I bleeding? What happened?" she went to touch her head. "Ahh that stings, Shrike what did you do?" Gwen bit her lip to distract her from the splitting pain of her skull.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 11:35 am