A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Loreb

Loreb - Page 2 Empty Re: Loreb

Post by Guest 3/2/2014, 11:22 am

Lorelei winked, "Oh shut up." Lorelei stood up wiping the angry face of Gus away. She turned to her friend, but her eyes weren't on him. She felt an aftershock type feeling. She just kissed her best friend. But for what? To piss her brother off. Lei felt a whole new level of awkwardness. This was her best friend, but honestly, she didn't feel bad about doing it. Maybe she even wanted to do it.
    Did she like Caleb?
    No no no, that's impossible. Lorelei can't like her best friend. Isn't that weird? Best friends need to stay best friends, right?
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 3/5/2014, 7:36 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

"If I follow the light that I deem the brightest
    I won't believe that it's always like this."

Caleb had his heart in his throat, and with a shaky breath, he looked at Lorelei for the first time since... it happened.

His heart pitter~pattered across his body, and he felt weak in the knees.

Why should I even care right now?  he asked himself, and agreed.

With a shaky hand, he made his short way over to Lorelei, and putting hand on the side of her neck, he kissed her gently, asking permission, and closed his eyes.

OOC: sorry for the short post :/

Post by Guest 3/11/2014, 6:32 pm

Lei's was racing with thoughts of this kiss. Honestly, Lorelei was panicking. Being lumped in with the 'it' crowd, the teen found herself lip locking a lot of boys. But Caleb was different. Caleb was a guy who was really close with her and someone Lorelei talked to all the time. They had sleepovers at eachother's bunks for crying out loud. She did want to lose that. Oh what the hell. Lorelei returned the kiss seconds later. Her left hand moved onto his hair as she closed her eyes. It wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. By bad she ment awkward. Was she enjoying it? Probably. So much for being best friends.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 3/13/2014, 10:28 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

Caleb was relieved when she kissed him back, and he smiled against her lips.

After a little bit of just plain kissing (probably the longest time they've ever been with each other without talking), he pulled away, his cheeks red, lips swollen, and eyes bright.

"Uh -- s-sorry," he said for the second time. He wasn't even sure what he was apologizing for, really.  

OOC: sorry for the crap post -- my inspiration sucks today

Post by Guest 4/8/2014, 7:25 pm

"Ohmigods." Lorelei let out a small breath. She moved her hand onto his neck and wrapped the other one around his waist, pulling him into a hug. "Ohmigods." She said again, that was the only that the brunette could say. Was she in shock? No, she should've saw it coming. But she kissed him back, like she wanted  to so she did. She'd have to tell her friends. She'd have to tell her her longboards.
    Lorelei burried her head into his shoulder. She rather just stand here than talk about what just happened. SHe predicted that she would do something awkward and she didn't feel like doing that with him now.
    Wait wait wait wait. Lorelei didn't want to do something awkward in front of him. That means she wants to impress him. She hates impressing people because then she has to continue doing that. Maybe she did like Caleb.
    But Caleb is her best friend, her partner in crime, the person who she'll blame for everything, but lover? Lover, boyfriend, partner. That sounds weird. But it did sound nice in her head. Ohmigods.
    "Caaaaaaaaleb." Lei whined. The small voice was muffled in Caleb's button down, but it could possibly be heard. She smiled, more liked grinned. But he couldn't see so that's good.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 4/10/2014, 3:38 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

Caleb laughed and stroked Lorelei's hair. "My god, Lei," whispered, knowing that he was feeling the same way as Lorelei: confused, delighted, frightened, even.

"What are goin' ta do?" he had know idea, other than the knowledge that whatever he was going to do was with Lorelei.

But wait, this wasn't right. Lei was the hot popular girl who knew everyone at camp and everyone loved. Caleb, on the other hand, was the poor farming southern boy who had a few friends and who kept his head down (which was kind of hard, him being at his height).
    And suddenly, his chest felt so compact with happiness and excitement that he couldn't help but pick Lorelei up and spin her around, putting her back on her own two feet only when he realized that he was probably being really awkward and was probably bound to scare her off.

Whoops.

But still, he laughed an awkward laugh. Maybe -- just maybe, this could work out.

Post by Guest 4/10/2014, 4:10 pm

Lorelei laughed, gripping his back tightly, "I dunno man." She looked up at him, "Just don't stroke my hair--I just straightened it." She laughed a little, balencing herself out on the ground. She patted her hair down and then went on the fixing her braid. She shouldn't really fix her hair, it was already messed up from when she fell in the water, oh whatever.
    ooc-wow shoort but omg so cute
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 4/15/2014, 8:13 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

He laughed, nodding before, again, just to see what she would do, stroked her hair again. He chuckled, before he thought back to what he was thinking earlier. "Lorelei, but -- listen, I... I couldn't do that to you. You're when of the more, I dunno, popular kids at camp, and I'm just..." he sighed. He did, really, really, really liked Lorelei, but she was way too good for him. She was the moon that showed brightly in the sky on a clear-Skye's night, and he was one of the thousand stars surrounding her. Caleb couldn't take her away from where she was.

He thought about pulling away, to get his message clear, and started to, slowly.

Post by Guest 4/15/2014, 9:26 pm

Loreb - Page 2 3504gtw

"Uh-uh, where the hell do you think you're going Guardian." Lorelei smirked, yanking his collar. Honestly was this the thing Caleb would be worried about. She understood that yeah her friends were pretty hot and hell yeah she went to those camp parties that you probably never even heard about. But you don't see the Swedish girl rocking six inch heels and a cut to the belly button camp half blood t-shirt. She's wearing a Batman sweat shirt for crying out loud.
    "Caleb, seriously look at me--and seriously touch my hear again I will cut you."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 4/15/2014, 10:08 pm

Code:

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

Caleb sighed with relief, but still, there was a part if him that didn't feel comfortable with letting Lorelei do this to herself. But still, he gave her a teasing smile.

"Will you?" he said. Although his body was screaming at him to kiss her again, he backed up, putting his hands in the air. "and how should I know to believe you when it's just so easy to..." he continued walking away, until he hit a tree behind him. He smirked at her, watching her with careful eyes.

Post by Guest 4/15/2014, 10:28 pm

Loreb - Page 2 20j1s89

Lorelei rolled her eyes. "What do you think I'm going to do? Run off with a bunch of screaming girls and go to a frat party or whatever. Did you think that like twenty minutes ago before I kissed you, cause doubting yourself is extremely unattractive, and you're not unattractive, I mean you could get a hair cut but--okay never mind." Was he trying to get her mad, because she was kind of mad. Obviously her friends would like Caleb, he's a southern boy they practically would eat him up if she brought him anywhere close to their spot.
    Plus, Caleb is basically her best friend anyway, so is he afraid of himself, basically?
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 4/16/2014, 6:36 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

all the while Lorelei was rambling, Caleb watched her with curious eyes. Every muscle and nerve In his body screwed at him to just get it over with and go kiss her again, but his mind was still worried. What if he's not good enough? Her brother obviously wasn't too happy with him at the moment. And what would her friends and half-siblings think? He sighed a breath and leaned against the tree, sliding his hands in his pockets.

His heart skipped a beat when she called him attractive, and laughed whilst running a hand through his hair when she called out his hair. Obviously enough, she wasn't having the same thoughts as him about their relationship. But...

Aww, screw it. Caleb thought.

Suddenly, his head shifted to the ground when the kitten, his little friend, climbed out of the brush. "Hey there, Phil," he laughed, sitting on the ground and motioning for Lei to join his as he picked the kitten up.

Post by Guest 4/20/2014, 10:47 pm

Loreb - Page 2 Bftg11s

"Aw Caleb are you really friecking out over my friends?"  She had plopped down in front of him.
    "Girls are not creepy, hairy trolls with these huge fangs and are...quick give me another monster." Lorelei smiled, taking one of his hand, "Don't be a baby." Caleb is a big baby sometimes like wow. Then again Lorelei is a pretty big baby herself. Especially when she's with her father. Always complaining, always whining. That's probably why she always snowboards when he's around.
    Ooh, snowboarding. Lorelei misses snowboarding bd it's really bothering her now. She could take Caleb snowboarding. Okay Lorelei focus. Man she could really get off track. Maybe she should take her ADHD pills. Oh, what's the fun of that?

Focusing.....Lorelei is focusing. Ooh! Lorelei hopped up from the ground and ran to a big, fluffy bush that had her longboard nearby. Lorelei reached into the bush and grabbed a tye-dye sack that has her name on it. Inside the sack was clothes. Cute clothes. Clothes that her friends wear, she was going to wear that for her conversation with Augustus a month ago, but she didn't feel like it so she stashed the clothes here. Inside was an acid washed skater skirt and pale pink cropped top.Plus it had bug six inch heels that always made her uncomfortable. Lorelei ran behind a big tree, "Caleb don't you dare look." Lorelei began changing.
    Minutes later Lorelei skipped out from behind the tree and went over to Caleb. she stood in front of him. "Does this make you feel uncomfortable? No. Why? Because it's me." Lorelei realized she was just answering her own questions so it was very pointless. Lorelei spun around. "Okay now you have to answer because now I'm dizzy."

Last edited by Jo on 4/21/2014, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yoooo this looks so much better yeeet)
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 4/21/2014, 10:22 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

Caleb curiously watched Lorelei as she dug through a bush, and pulled out some clothes. Caleb knew better than to ask her why she was storing clothes in the middle of the forest. He was about to just skip over that question when she told him not to look, and it all clicked in his head. He felt his cheeks grow hot, and he stared at the cat in his lap instead, of anywhere else in the forest, the cat meowing with almost a beat.

When Lei emerged from her hidden spot within the brush of the trees and bushes, Caleb shyly looked up at her, only to find that she was wearing something that was totally unlike her to even look at. The heels made Caleb's cheeks burn hotter than before, and his eyes kept dropping to the ground.

Actually, Caleb did feel uncomfortable, and he nervously ran his fingers through his fluffy hair.
    "Okay, okay, I get your point," he said, fiddling with a charred stick on the ground. "Can you please just... Go change back into what you were before, please?" the pleading in his voice was far from what he would have usually filtered  himself. He gave her a shy smile, and his eyes flickered to the heels, and then back at her.

Post by Guest 4/21/2014, 11:04 pm

Loreb - Page 2 Bftg11s

Lorelei grinned, picking up her batman sweatshirt and put it on over her shirt. The sweatshirt was oversized, and covered half of the skirt. "Leggings...where are my leggings?" Lorelei bounced around, looking for those perfect black leggings. Leggings are her favorite things. Everyone wears leggings. Ten bucks says that Hera owns a pair of leggings. Lei had finally found her leggings by the pond, her aim is really off isn't it.

Lorelei came back to Caleb, fully dressed, and sat in his lap. She took off her heels and threw them to the other side of the river. She didn't feel like holding them. She can find her other shoes later, now she must focus on Caleb.
    "Do you know I could roast marshmallows on your cheeks cause they're so warm. The daughter of Khione laughed a little, looking up at him. Even sitting down, Caleb was still ten times taller than her. Maybe she did need those heels. Lorelei kissed his cheek, he was such a goof, but she liked that.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 4/21/2014, 11:20 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

If it was even possible, Caleb's cheeks grew even more scarlet and warm when Lorelei came over and plopped herself down in his lap. He smiled and nodded, and with a glimmer of confidence, he gently pulled Lorelei's hand to his left cheek and put her knuckles against the skin. "Do you think you can cool them down a little?" his weak smile grew shy, and he realized only a moment too late how stupid what he said was.
    But hey, she was a daughter of Khione, and he's seen her use her magic.

He wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her to him, moving his legs so that she was in between them. (He didn't mean to get her leggings dirty -- as much as Caleb loved Lorelei, there was a rock under the leg she was sitting on, and it hurt.) Lorelei's legs were draped over his left leg.

He always felt like an ox compared to Lorelei. While she was small, thin, and graceful, he was huge, bulky, and clumsy. He hoped that he wouldn't hurt her in any way. Every single time he touched her, he made sure it was gently. Although Lorelei was the toughest girl he knew, he also knew that he was much stronger than her.

He was so scared of hurting her.

Post by Guest 4/21/2014, 11:44 pm

Loreb - Page 2 Bftg11s

Lorelei quickly moved her hand away from his face."No no no, ice is not our friend." Lorelei gave him a weak smile. She was very bad with her powers. They just sort of work when they want to, not when she wanted to. What if she froze his head and it just broke. She'd have a headless boyfriend.
    Boyfriend.
    Lorelei can't possibly call him her boyfriend yet could she? Isn't here like a policy. Yes they kissed ad stuff but is that a contract. Not that she wouldn't want to be his girlfriend, no she would want to. Lorelei was just, afraid.

Ooc-shooooort
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 4/27/2014, 8:43 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

Caleb returned Lorelei's smile, noticing the nervous tension in her eyes about her power. He figured that if Lorelei was afraid of something, he probably should be, too.

"Okay, I'm sorry." he gave his girlfriend an even bigger smile than before, until he realized what he just mentally called her.

Would she appreciate him calling her his girlfriend? Suddenly, he envisioned an embarrassing scene in which he calls her that to someone, and not only does she find out, but she gets angry at him and ignores him.

But then again, Lorelei was full of her own opinions and thoughts, and Caleb learned along time ago not to make a rash attempt to come up with what Lorelei was thinking.

"So... What exactly are we?" he hesitantly asked, eyeing Lorelei carefully.

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 12:15 pm

Lorelei shrugged, looking up at him.
    "We're mammals, could even be classified as  demigods."  Lorelei said casually. She didn't want to give a direct answer to him. The teenager just wasn't sure exactly. They were best friends like twenty minutes ago, and now they're something. Whatever that may be.
    Lorelei kissed him lightly, thinking that's how she'll just deal with it for now.
    With kissing.
    Kissing is good.

Ooc/this is really short
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 5/18/2014, 9:17 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

Caleb smirked, pressing his lips against hers as he spoke. "Okay, there, smartass," he he moved his lips to the tip of her nose, kissing it lightly. "You could've just said you didn't want to date me." with a straight face, he let go of her, and talking slow steps so she could catch up to him if she followed, he walked away, deeper into the woods.

Either he knew Lorelei too well, or he was just leaving everything he's hoped for behind. Oh, well. He'd take his chances.

OOC: yo

Post by Guest 5/22/2014, 8:34 pm

"Where are you going?" She called out to Caleb. At first, she didn't feel like moving to go chase after him. But after Caleb took a few steps, she was bothered that Caleb didn't come back to her, she shouldn't have to chance him down so he would go out with her.
    If lei was a boy, she would've already ask the girl version of Caleb out. Not calling Caleb a wuss or anything, but he's being a wuss.
    Lorelei stood, grabbing her longboard. She rolled over to him, grabbing him by the shoulders.
    "Listen here, you uh, southern boy. You like me, I like you, you're going to take me on a date and were going to have a wonderful time."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 5/24/2014, 11:17 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

Caleb smirked when he heard her calling him, and was only slightly shocked at what she said afterwards.
    "Okay, ma'am," he said, exaggerating his Southern accent, so that it was too deep to be real. "I 'pose a woman like ya'll wouldn't want no South'en boy mess in' round with your plans." he broke character and laughed, putting his large hands on Lorelei's hips, pulling her closer to him.
    "In all seriousness, you're right. Now, where should we go? Please don't make me pick, because ya know I'll just crash and burn." he gently touched his lips to Lei's forehead (having to bend down in the process,) and was surprised in himself by the soft act of intimacy. Maybe he could get the hang of this.

Post by Guest 6/9/2014, 6:08 pm

Lorelei slid out of his grasp and faced him, hands on her hips.

"Artful Gourmet, come to my cabin in like an hour...no two hours. Yeah two hours, actually no three hours. Dress nice, please. I have a friend who can drive us...and um, that's it."

Lorelei grinned, she liked bossing people around, it made her feel important that people would actually listen to her . Most people listen to her anyways, but she'd have to be standing on a chair and be wearing six inch heels. Lorelei adjusted her wavy hair that was pretty much dry now.  She ran her hand through it, coming out the knots.

"Oh! One more thing, do not look at my siblings, go near them, or make any conversations with them. They're pretty weird if you ask me. And I'm pretty weird myself, but like, in a cool way."

Lorelei smiled, kicking up the tail of the longboard and pulling it up. She held it in her left hand and studied it, thinking to her self if she told Caleb everything he needed to know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 8:44 am