A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Brastus Caesar Leon

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Brastus Caesar Leon Empty Brastus Caesar Leon

Post by Brastus 2/1/2014, 10:43 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Brastus Caesar Leon

Mortal Parent: Stella Leon

God Parent: Ares, god of war and conflict.

Date of Birth: 1995 ( 18 years of age)

Place of Birth: Spain, Barcelona.

Hometown/Last Residence: Barcelona, but he also lived on Germany and Italy before moving to America.

Race/ethnicity: Hispanic/latino ( demigod)

Accent: His accent has faded due to his years of traveling, but he still has some traces of his original Spanish accent. When enreaged he starts to speak Spanish and his accent becomes noticeably heavier and thicker.

Skin Tone: Caucasian/light to medium tan.

Eye Color: His eyes are sky blue and piercing.

Hair Color: Black.

Hair Length: He has short to medium hair. He never lets his hair grow long regardless of the circumstance and his preferred hairstyle is messy but pushed backwards. When he needs to dress up he slicks his had back with hair gel.

Height: 195 cm or 6'5 in

Weight: Some 95 kilograms or 215 pounds.

Body Type: Olympian shape. Muscled like the heroes of old and fit as a roman centurion.

Appearance: Brastus is considered very handsome. His sharp and good-looking face is almost always plastered with either a grin or a smile. He stands head and shoulders over regular people and thanks to his looks, he has amassed quite a number of female admirers. His jawline is strong, his hands rough he has a prominently square jaw and his lips are a bit too thin. He can sometimes, depending on the lighting, look beaten up and tired, but he rarely takes this form. His outfit consists of a deep colored V-neck shirt with a custom black ebony leather coat over his shirt and broad shoulders. His waists is encircled by a small belt and he uses dark trousers and heavy boots for footwear. His most treasured possession is his dagger-shaped necklace, which he uses to store his sword whenever he is not using it.

Weapon: He is skilled in a large variety of weapons, but is most comfortable using a broadsword. The weapon is larger and heavier than any longsword, but slightly smaller and lighter than a greatsword. The blade is deep ebony even though it is made out of celestial bronze. It is black because he asked one of the members of the cabin of Hephaestus to hide the bronze color and replace it with black. It has a red ruby on its pummel and a black guard. Although it looks demonic and evil, it is made out of celestial bronze. The sword was forged by Michael personally during his first summer on the camp. The blade is 100 cm long and 120 cm large from pummel to tip. He can alter the physical form of his blade in order for it to blend in by turning it into his dagger-shaped necklace.

Armor: Prefers to utilize intimidating heavy armor since he is strong enough to move effortlessly around with such a heavy thing and can use the additional weight to make even a defensive blow powerful enough to disarm. Like his sword, it is made out of celestial bronze, but was altered so it looked as black as the night instead of the traditional color of bronze.

Pet(s): He adopted a Rottweiler named Rex and he keeps him on his room. Brastus is very fond of his dog and the two are often seen running during his morning routine, and playing fetch. Rex is very loyal to Brastus and enjoys his master's touch and compassionate form. Rex is 2 years old.

Skills/Talents: He is surprisingly good at playing the Spanish guitar. He considers himself a festive person, hence he can get people on their feet dancing quite frequently once he and a group of friends play together. Thanks to his foster father ( the one who helped him get off the streets), he was taught how to ascertain whenever a person is lying and most of the time, he gets it right. Still if a person can control themselves when they lie, he finds it difficult to make sure. He also read a number of books on rhetoric, philosophy and history, hence he is someone who can create concrete arguments and debates on the fly. Due to being the son of the god of war he has ADHD and dyslexia, but is very fast, swift and precise when it comes to fights. His most famous trait is his great strength and physical resistance both which are considered high even for demigods. Attributed to his brute strength even his parries carry enough power to disarm a person. He can easily overwhelm novice warriors and has a reputation for never holding back.

Flaws: Brastus  has a very short fuse, which can sometimes set off arguments with other demigods. Sometimes he can be arrogant and narcissistic. His rage is his greatest weapon and biggest weakness( if exposed). He is slightly weaker on his left hand than on his right hand, but that is hardly an impediment.

Strengths: He is a very good teacher and warrior. His way with words is a double-edged knife because while he can strike down deal with others where the one that gains the most is himself, he has a penchant for starting brawls and arguments.  His favorite games are chess and capture the flag. Whenever he fights, his drive and determination can sometimes influence others to keep pressing forward. He is a capable strategist and tactician, but often relies upon tactics that use both extremely aggression and underhanded maneuvers to ensure success. He is a natural leader and an effective commander.

Weaknesses: Maintaining a stable relationship with a single girl. Members of the female sex often cloud his judgment outside of battle. His biggest weakness when exposed, is his equally deadly wrath. He is a horrible singer and cannot dance that well unless its with a dance partner that knows what they are doing. He is terrible at swimming and finding directions. Brastus is also quite headstrong and can be very stubborn.

Likes: Fighting, laughing, strong and proud warriors that can rival him in battle, boxing, swimming, weight-lifting, reading and wrestling. His favorite pastimes include playing a good game of chess and having a long and challenging game of capture the flag. Is attracted to strong, independent, noble, courageous yet sweet and lady-like girls. Interesting debates on history, weapons, situations and circumstances. Likes to hang out with those close to him.

Dislikes: Weak willed people in general, boredom, ugly girls, overcooked food, clothes too tight on himself, and losing at anything, but doesn't take it hard unless it involves a weapon and armor. Strongly dislikes mathematics and complaining brats.

Fears: Becoming old, weak and worthless. Being forgotten by time.

Personality: Brastus can come initially come off as big jerk to those who don't know him, for example him using his large size and form to intimidate others into doing things for him or the fact that he looks down on the new ones extremely and often makes fun of a physical aspect he can find.  He respects strong warriors and looks up to the heroes of old for inspiration. He can be proud and very arrogant. Due to being considered very attractive, he is narcissistic and is a victim of vanity.  Regardless, he has a heart of gold and can be compassionate, caring, loving, romantic and even brotherly or paternal to those who know the real him. He has a problem with authority though, and argues with several other campers for over the tiniest things. It's hard to earn his respect, but once you earn it, its almost impossible for him to look down on that specific person. He has a silver tongue and is overly blunt sometimes. When it comes to partners, he is very dedicated and passionate, but it's hard for him to maintain a stable relationship because Brastus is a slave to the airs of beauty. Overall, he can come off as cold and mean, but can actually turn out to be an incredibly friendly and kind person once you dig deep enough. Brastus, like other children of Ares, is hot-blooded, temperamental, strong, headstrong and brave. Above all, he loves fighting and being part of a conflict. He also has a hard time asking out members of the opposite sex and while he can have a normal conversation with them, he gets extremely flustered and nervous when he tries to get her to go out on a date with him.  If its a girl he is REALLY attracted to, he gains a terrible speech impediment. He is also quite critical of other fighters.

Powers:  He owns 6 other powerful weapons, but none actually have a magical ability. He stores them inside his trunk.  At any time, he can call upon these tools for his personal use, but these tools cannot be used by anyone that has not been approved by Brastus personally, nor should he summon more then five weapons per day. ( Excluding his personal blade) His weapons take about five seconds to summon and another five seconds to switch between his current weapon. Right after he finishes using his weapons, they automatically teleport right back to his storehouse. His weapon summoning range is limited to the 1000 miles. ( Half the length of the unites states). If he summons more than 5 he requires to sleep for three days. This is due to the fact that using more than 5 weapons takes a very heavy toll on his body due to the amount of power he must channel in order to summon a 6th weapon. Note, his personal sword doesn't count as a weapon he summons due to it being with him almost all the time, be it as a weapon or as an accessory.

When he is around dead soldiers, he can call upon them from the grave that are around the surrounding area to work for him for a maximum of 2 hours every three days. For him to summon his dead warriors, he first must crouch down and focus on the souls of the recent dead. Afterwards, he I able to amass a small squad of soldiers as long as he maintains them near a five mile radius.  Currently, he can summon around five  soldiers to fight for him. These soldiers retain all of their fighting abilities while they lived, but they cannot regenerate. They also do not suffer any decomposition for their bodies and organs are restored completely, also they are equipped with some swords or weapons he summons from his room. ( They are not skeletons btw in fact the look like regular human beings). Based off his own powers, he can increase his base strength by a maximum of 20% by feeding off the rage and anger his enemies display during battle. Due to his way with words, he can enrage a good number of people.

Social Status: Popular but viewed as a bully by some. A bit of a rebel and a troublemaker. Is famous amongst girls without him knowing.

Summer or Year Rounder: He is mostly a year rounder, but he does travel to different parts of the world during random parts of the year.

Years at Camp: Around three years.

Life Before CHB: Before he joined the camp, Brastus had what one could call, a complicated childhood. While he was brought into the world by his birth mother Stella, and his father Ares, both of his parents failed to put much effort into being parents since his father left him after his first week of life and his mother turned to alcohol in order to cope with the loss of her lover.  She often used him as a punching bag and a slave. Since she worked multiple jobs, she wasn't really around that much. His original name was Carlos Leon, but after his 11th birthday, he decided to run away and never go back to his mother. He also abandoned his birth name and took a Latin name for his own. He eventually went to Italy, where he met a man who called himself Rafaelo Beniti. Rafaelo was an Italian detective who taught Brastus many things. Without him knowing, he soon came to view Rafaelo as father-like figure and the detective saw him a an adoptive son. He lived a relatively normal life until a particular day back when he was 14. Brastus had always helped Rafaelo during his cases, but during a chase for a killer, the two failed to notice a trap had been set. A large explosion was activated and the two were buried underneath the rubble. Brastus managed to climb off, but after he found his adoptive father and tried to help him using his strength, the detective was mortified. Even after he tried to help the man get up, he was still told to go away. With a heavy heart, Brastus abandoned the only father he knew and hid inside Germany where he met a guy around his age named Michael. The boy quickly asked his parents to allow Brastus to stay with them and he was taken in as another part of the family. As months passed, Michael's  father revealed to Brastus that he was not Michael's birth father but his protector. His real father was Hephaestus and before he left for Olympus, he trusted him with Michael, while his birth mother married the satyr in order to protect the child. The man also revealed to Brastus he was a satyr and that he could feel Brastus was another demigod. Brastus vaguely remembered his mother's mad chants about his godly father and while he didn't really pay attention to it when he was younger, he started to give her the benefit of the doubt. He needed answers and the best way to get them was to confront his own mother directly. Together with his best friend, Brastus traveled to Spain in search of his birth mother. However, once he found her, he discovered she had been admitted to a mental hospital. Turns out she begun to use both her lover and her son's divine blood to trick others into following her as a cult leader and often stole from them. She was discard as mad by the court and ever since taken up residence inside the mental asylum. When the time came, he confronted his mother, but to his surprise, she didn't recognize him. Instead of making a big deal out of it, he decided to use his adoptive name instead of his birth name and begun asking her questions while telling her he was writing a school essay about her life. She told him everything. She told him just who his father was and she confessed to him she had not been a good mother. Brastus, still acting, said that her son would provably forgive her and walked out of the room. That was the last time he ever heard of his birth mother. Michael proposed to Brastus a visit to a camp on the United States where other demigods lived. Michael had visited the camp a year ago and told Brastus of all the things they did while on the camp. Deciding he had nothing else to do in Europe, Brastus returned to Germany and gratefully parted ways with Michael's parents. After arriving to the United States, he stayed in New York City for a few months before going to camp during the summer. After spending a summer on the camp, he decided he was happy and amongst others like him. Tearfully, he said goodbye to his best friend as Michael returned to Germany after the summer and Brastus stayed at Camp Half-Blood.

Role-playing Example: I walked down the lake. It was already dark and the cold night breeze was caressing my proud chest. I decided to leave behind my eyepatch at the cabin and just take a swim at the lake by myself. I needed to relax, after all today was the anniversary of my injury. My boots made noise every time I stomped them down the ground, so I left then on the cabin and wore just a pair of swimming trunks and my necklace. Usually I would only swim whenever I was either too happy and had the energy to swim with one of the kids on the cabin of Poseidon, or when I needed some time alone. After Walking down to the lake, I stared at the blue water and sat down on the edge. The moon was hung over me and air was embracing me. I needed to distract myself today, and I required peace and quiet. You know, she might had stabbed me in the eye with a cleaver and kissed another guy, but I sure missed Penelope. As memories of the past stroll down on my mind, I heard a rustling sound coming from the bushes. I got up and  decided to investigated. What I found made my blood boil and my rage skyrocket.

"Pen! What are you doing here?" I asked with an enraged and lowered tone in my voice.

Note: For his travels, he used any available means. He mostly used trains though, since he couldn't drive a car or afford a plane ticket.  For the anger power boasts he gets, his enemy must physically show signs of extreme rage in order for him to increase his physical capabilities. ( Gritted teeth, faces flush with the color red, tense muscles etc) His soldiers can summon a single weapon from his room so they arm themselves, but there summoning don't count as an extension of Brastus's own weapon summoning power. His six weapons include a war hammer , a bow and arrow ( 20 arrows), a spear that has an incredibly sharp head  a rapier  ( his most skillful weapon based on it being his original fighting style but abandoned it due to its weak cutting power), a large battle axe that is made out of celestial bronze and offers the second highest base power out of his entire arsenal and finally a large rectangular shield that covers his upper body and is his strongest defense. His entire arsenal is made out of celestial bronze, but only his rapier is colored black.

Last edited by Brastus on 2/7/2014, 5:34 pm; edited 47 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Brastus Caesar Leon Empty Re: Brastus Caesar Leon

Post by Kendall 2/1/2014, 11:07 pm

You'll need to reduce the age by a year, 19 is when a character has to leave camp unless they're a mentor.

You don't have an RP Example -- is this unfinished, or...?

Since I can't find any indormation on Ares being a fire god, I have to say no to the fire powers as well as the blessing of Ares; only admins can hand the latter out. Your character's apparently Herculean strength would also not be allowed. How many times a day can he summon dead soldiers, and how long can they stay with him at most? How many times a day can he spark off a fight?

Describe the sword a bit more -- where did he get it? Is it Celestial bronze? I won't allow it to drive people insane like that.

How did he find the camp?

(This will be moved to the Unapproved Detailed Forms.)
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/1/2014, 11:58 pm

Fixed the majority of it
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/2/2014, 12:07 am

For his powers: I won't allow him to be able to telekinetically use weaponry. Where does he get the weapons he summons, and how many could he summon per day? Giving him enough strength to be able to singlehandedly defeat Cyclopes and drakons without being seriously is way too overpowered, you'll need to fix that. How many undead soldiers can he call at one time, and how long could they have been dead at most in order for him to be able to summon them? How far must he be from their bodies to be able to summon them? (I suppose you mean thrice per day for his argument-causing power?) For the last power, how does he do this -- does he simply speak? Snap his fingers?

Where does he keep his pet bulls?

For his flaws, please add a natural physical one.

I wouldn't allow his father to have given him the way to camp in the LBCHB. Please elaborate more on his life before his mother's death. Also, when you say he's lived in Russia, England, etc in his Hometown/Last Residence part, was this when his mother was still alive, or no?

I don't think you answered my question about where he got the sword. I don't think I'd allow that sort of spell to be put on his sword, either. Please add that the sword is Celestial bronze.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/2/2014, 9:50 am

I managed to update it. Thanks for the insight Kendal I really appreciate it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2014, 10:12 am

Why did his eyes become blue?

His physical appearance is far too perfect. Change things like 'ridiculously handsome' and 'could seduce any girl just by his looks'. (Change that in the Skills/Talents section as well).

How long is his sword?

What is his armor made of?

I'm saying no to the pet bulls, sorry.

Can you please state the exact number of instruments he can play?

Tone down the lie detecting. He can't always know for sure, that would be overpowered.

Same for his orator skills and the fact he can make everybody smile and laugh.

Please add some natural physical flaws (e.g. crooked nose, thick eyebrows, wide-set eyes, broad mouth, too thin nose, big cheeks etc.)

Please tone down the 'incredible, outstanding and unnatural level of charism' in both Skills and Personality.

No to the last strength, which is too OP in my opinion.

How many times a day can he use his powers? How much time does he have to wait in between use of his powers?

13 weapons a day is too much. Do the weapons he summons have to be in his possession?

How many deads can he raise per day?

I advise you to tone all the powers down and set time limits. Right now, all powers are OP.

No to him winning medals all over the world.

How did he get back to school? Where did he find the money to pay for it? Did he always live on the street, even during school time?

How did he find Camp Half-Blood? Did somebody bring him there? How did his girlfriend know he was a demigod?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/2/2014, 1:42 pm

I think I toned him down like you said. As I said, thank you very much for pointing out to me what was wrong and what needed to be changed. Shame about the bulls though.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2014, 2:24 pm

No problem :)

How old is Rex?

I don't see how reading Aristotle and Plato can make one a good orator. They are both about philosophy, not rethoric. If reading them would make people good orators, I would be one too.

Please change the 'incredibly social and charismatic ways'. Apart from it being a little too perfect, it contradicts with the part where you say he has zero tolerance for failure.

I said no to the last strength.

You have not added any natural physical flaw, please do so.

What is the maximum weight he can lift? Also, no to him being unnaturally strong. He's no son of Cratus.

20-25 soldiers is far too much.

You didn't specify for any of his powers how much time he had to wait in between uses.

His power over anger and arguments is far-stretched, with the battles, please do tone it down.

His medals are still too much. Give him only one please.

How could Brastus reveal Penelope he was the son of Ares? He wasn't yet claimed at that point and had no idea he was a demigod.

How could Michael, a demigod, know that Brastus was one as well?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/2/2014, 9:13 pm

:( I know u r doin ur job, but now its like the fourth time I've changed him. I gave him a small beauty mark, hope that is enough.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/3/2014, 2:31 am

I've changed my forms an incredible number of times. Look at the approved character forms to convince yourself. I'll approve this form when I deem it acceptable, not depending on the number of times you changed it, I'm sorry.
    (At first, you form seemed to me like you had put Ares, Apollo, Athena and Aphrodite child together. And a the way you described him really made him look like a Gary Stu.)

Brastus wrote:During any battle, he can lift the spirits of his co-combatants to such extents that in there eyes, defeat is impossible.

I said no to this, it's too much.

A beauty spot is no physical flaw. I gave you example of physical flaws: wide-set eyes, big nose, crooked nose, thin nose, broad mouth, too thin mouth, thick eyebrows....

Please tone down the 500 lbs. As said, he's no son of Cratus.

Brastus wrote:He can control his personal sword with either his hands or with his mind.

No to this.

10-15 soldiers is too much. My own daughter of Ares can raise three soldiers.

Brastus wrote:He can hypnotize others into going into stages of blinding rage and fury

This is too much.

Also, he whispers into their eyes?

Brastus wrote:unnatural strengbt

Change this is in the Life Before CHB please.

No to the whole Eris part. (Also, Eris has no husband.)
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/3/2014, 3:56 pm

Ok two things, I'm sorry I might had angered you and I do hope this one is relatively okay. I couldn't find anything about the children of Ares that was a physical flaw other than the fact they all shared a similar sneer. I gave him a slight deformity but he found a way to hid it. I still hope it counts.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/3/2014, 4:09 pm

How old was your character when Ares left, exactly? We only let god parents stay around for like a week or two after the child's born. What modes of transportation did he use to get from Spain to Italy?  

No to Eris giving him a sword.

How much strength does he gain from people being angry? (And I feel like calling the number of skeletons he can summon an "army" is a bit much.) When he summons a dead soldier, does it repair itself if destroyed? If yes, how many times would they be able to repair themselves? When he summons a weapon, does it automatically go back to the place he got it from when he's finished with it or no?

I suggest you give him some sort of facial flaw, besides a sneer, that would sort of detract from his appearance. I mean, everybody has facial flaws -- you don't need to give him a typical Ares demigod one, considering that there are always kids who diverge from the stereotype. (Morgan's given you some nice examples already, I suggest you pick one or two of those.)
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/3/2014, 8:06 pm

I made him shorter on one side ( hence physical flaw) and have drastically reduced his original powers. I expanded hi original story and I don't think there lies any more contradictions or things to expand upon. But that's just me, I really don't know what to put on his face because since he is based of me and I don't have either big ears or big eyes or crooked or bent nose, I don't know what to put on him. I hope his slight height deformity serves enough though.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/3/2014, 8:36 pm

I suppose his soldiers still show signs of decomposition? Could you kill the soldiers the same way any regular human could be killed, if somebody gets attacked by them? Please define what you mean by "recent years." I think the strength thing is too much -- every time a person is angry? That's too large a range, and also too much strength gained from people being angry.

For Michael's parents -- if his "father" was a satyr, who was his mother (since you mention plural parents, not just one)? Also, I don't think you answered my question about how old your character was when Ares left him and his mother.

I'm sure you could deviate slightly from your description of him/yourself to get a flaw -- he is, after all, a fictional character merely based off yourself. The height deformity is good, but we need something facial that people can see; no face is perfect. You could go for his eyes being a bit too far apart or dark circles/prominent lines under or around his eyes, etc.

(Also, would his fear of his mother's grave still apply if she was abusive towards him?)
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/3/2014, 10:00 pm

I changed everything you told me and placed it on the either the corresponding parts or the notes section. I also added that his teeth are slightly sharp and that his ears are slightly smaller than normal. ( only slightly, remember he is 200 cm tall, on his size normal size ears are considered small)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/4/2014, 1:43 am

I'm iffy about the unnaturally sharp canines. Please change that, it's not a physical flaw.

You said you based him off you; are you physically perfect? Give him, I don't know, some acne, some low cheekbones, a broad chin, bushy eyebrows, flat nostrils or big nostrils. You emphasize on the 'slightly' but give him at least one big physical flaw. Even considered-handsome actors like Jonny Depp or Brad Pitt have physical flaws.

You say Ares left him after the fifth week. We only let god parents stay one week after birth, maximum.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/4/2014, 3:11 pm

Narrow and square chin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/4/2014, 3:45 pm

Narrow and square are a contradiction. A square chin is large.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/4/2014, 3:53 pm

Fixed it, prominent square chin
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/4/2014, 4:00 pm

I still feel like a person's anger giving him enough power to deal a kill blow (although, one could argue that it simply depends on the place you hit) is too powerful. I suggest just taking it out altogether.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/4/2014, 4:19 pm

It's actually a hyperbole. I can't kill with a single hit. It means he gains a significant boast in power. If this is the only thing remaining, I see no reason as to why deny my character. I am pretty sure one is able to detect hyperboles on their own rights.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/4/2014, 4:30 pm

(I find your comment kind of rude :/ Kenny and I are both doing our jobs; you have made a character that is incredibly close to a Gary Stu, so it is logical we ask you to change a lot of things.)

I remember saying no to the sharp canines. (You can't expect us to approve a form if you don't edit what we ask you to change.)

Also, his chin is one flaw but I want one more otherwise he's still too perfect.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/4/2014, 4:35 pm

Im sorry for my rude comment, I usually don't lash out like that. I'll fix anything I need to fix and do it without any complaint. Im just a bit edgy, personal reasons.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 2/4/2014, 9:02 pm

How long must he wait in between summoning weapons? How long do the weapons last (or do they just switch out completely?) Do the soldiers come with any weapons? If so, what are the weapons? How many can he summon at one time? Does he actually absorb the rage around him, or does it just make him so mad he goes ballistic? How much stronger is he than the average demigod? You said he can't summon Julius Ceaser, so what's the limit to the soldiers ages? Are they just as durable as normal humans (i.e stabbed in the heart instantly dead, shot in the ankle they get hurt but don't die, etc.)? How long do they last for if they're not killed?

Also,
    Due to his way with words, he can enrage a good number of people. He is a capable strategist and tactician, but often relies upon tactics that use both overbearing strength and stressed power.

These don't necessarily count as powers, more like talents, or in the Notes section.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/4/2014, 9:30 pm

updated

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:41 am