A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Somewhere over the Rainbow

kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Somewhere over the Rainbow Empty Somewhere over the Rainbow

Post by kayt smells 2/7/2014, 6:18 pm

Vittorio sat on the sandy terrain, the wind blowing perfectly to accomidate the warm sun. Vittorio bit the inside of his cheek, it was the perfect day outside and the waves were marvoulous yet he felt like doing nothing. He had his surfboard next to him, he thought with himself if he wanted to just enjoy sitting here or catch some waves or even just chill out in the ocean. After laying there for a quite long time, Vittorio opened his eyes and saw the sun was setting, 'what a beautiful sight' he thought to himself. After the sun was down, and it was getting a little colder Vittorio decided he would do late night surfing. Vittorio grabbed his board and started to walk near the water. He slowly placed it into the water and layed down on his stomach, paddling his way out further into the ocean. Thats when he saw the perfect wave he could catch. He waited until the timing was right and stood up on his board, surfing. Thats when he fell off, even though no one was there he was still quite embarassed. He got hit in the stomach by his bored, but shrugged it off as he landed on the sand. 'Oh dear I might as well just relax' Vittorio thought. Vittorio placed his board down and layed in the nice sand again.

Ooc: Sorry I have no idea what it is like to surf
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Somewhere over the Rainbow Empty Edit

Post by Milocross 2/8/2014, 2:52 pm

Gidget never appreciated the beach as much as most people did, but he went there anyways for Darla's sake. She was well in front of him, turning and running back every minute or so to tell him to hurry up. "Come on Gidget! I wanna go surfing!" Gidget tried not to smile, but he couldn't help himself. Darlas enthusiasm was always something that would make him smile. "You're too small to surf." Darla stopped and turned around. "Watch me!" she scurried down the sand as fast as she could, not realizing there wasn't a surfboard around that she would be able to 'use', anyways, being so small. Gidget took off his shirt, ready to face any cold water that Darla might force him to swim in. It wouldn't bother him at all, being a son of Chione.

Then something tragic happened and the both of them had to leave.

Last edited by Milocross on 2/8/2014, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:38 pm