A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Meeting Someone New

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Meeting Someone New Empty Meeting Someone New

Post by beanie 2/10/2014, 8:22 pm

It was rare for Andi to be found at the library. Normally, she'd be hanging by the arena or in the forest with her dog Riley. But today she decided to try something new. She slowly opened the giant doors to the library, peeking her head through the crack. There was no one inside, except for a few Athena kids with their noses stuck inside the books they were reading.

She opened the door completely and closed it quietly behind her. It was a library and she knew better than to make any noise. She make her way to a certain bookshelf, not really caring what kind of books were in the bookshelf. She picked up a heavy book and held it with in her hands. There was a thick layer of dust covering the book which ment that the book wasn't used in a while. Andi blew some of the dust off the book, making some of the dust go through the air and to her nose. Andi ended up sneezing on her black t- shirt. Well that made a lot of noise. she thought as she whipped her hands on her blue jeans.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Meeting Someone New Empty Re: Meeting Someone New

Post by Brastus 2/10/2014, 9:06 pm

Brastus, as expected, slammed a booted leg against the door and pried it open while making a rather disturbing riot. He was almost immediately chastised by the children of Athena and a particularly ugly woman. He clicked his tongue and whistled for his pet to rush into the place. As soon as he heard his master's call, Rex, the Rottweiler, strutted happily towards his large and powerfully built master. Again, he got scolded by the other people inside an he got told that his pet had to leave. Brastus hated leaving his buddy alone even if it was for a minute, but he took out a small slice of what appeared to be ham and threw it outside of the place. Rex, being the carnivorous mess of hair he was, trotted away with his tail wagging and all the while barking with glee. Yet again, he got told to be quiet, but this time he decided to give back a little and he rose his hand and shoved a big middle finger in front of the faces of the otherwise flabbergasted children of Athena. A few, in there outrage, decided to promptly leave the once safe haven for those who desired to strive for knowledge and quiet. After he grinned out of sheer and utter enjoyment and amusement, he dug his leather coat's pocket and dug out a crumpled out piece of paper that contained a barely readable handwriting. He decided to read the name out loud and said:

"Is there a certain chick named Andi Michaels here?" He bellowed as he flashed a smug smile to a girl that clearly had a pole stuck on her butt.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/10/2014, 9:54 pm

Andi's popped open when she heard a loud bang come from the front of the library. She walked over to the end of the bookshelf, seeing a large kid in a leather jacket bust in. Some of the Athena kids and the old librarian told him to be quiet but all he did was show them the middle finger. Andi smirked as she saw some of the bookworms leave to a quieter place. Kids hit attitude, I'll give him that. she thought as she leaned against the bookshelf, arms crossed.

When he called out her name, she sighed, leaning off the bookshelf and walked over to the kid, arms crossed with a smirk on her face. She brushed eyes bangs out of her face before she got close to him."I'm Andi. " she gave him a half smile,"Now 1. Who are you and how do you know my name and 2. Can you teach me how to annoy those kids because I've been wantin to do that since I got here!" As she rose her voice a little, the already scared librarian told her to keep her voice down for the fifth time since she got here, on lying to earn a glare in response.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/10/2014, 10:01 pm

Brastus laughed for a good minute and a half. He loved people with guts and spunk. He walked over to the girl and by now he towered over he with his massive form. ( he's 6'5-6'7) and placed a hand on her hair while he showcased his incredibly muscular yet handsome form since he was a show off by nature.

"I like ya kid. Ya have gumption. U don't get to see that around these parts of camp anymore. Now for my name, Im sure you've heard of me but have probably never seen me before. Names Brastus Caesar Leon. Ring any bells inside that hollow head of ur's midget?" Said Brastus as he glared at the librarian and this one passed out due to the sheer fear of his piercing blue eyes.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/10/2014, 10:17 pm

Andi cocked an eyebrow at the boy as he ran his fingers through her brown locks. Even though it felt a little cool, she felt a little awkward at his actions. And no one every made Andi feel awkward. She gave his hand a smack and stepped back, sighing as she ran a tan hand through the messy curls of her hair. She glanced up at him again, watching as he glared at the annoying librarian with his blue eyes. They looked cool bu-

Andi, get a grip.she thought as she gave a mental snack to the face as she let out a frustrated sigh."You never answered my question. How do you know my name?" she was getting angry, you could tell by the way she gave him the look when she was around her step-father.

" And to answer your question I have heard of you." Andi remembered hearing some of the people murmur about a Brastus who apparently was so scary that most kids wont even look him in the eye. She looked up at his face again. Sure he was handsome and scary. But Andi didn't see it. She huffed looking at the ground with her deep brown eyes.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/10/2014, 10:31 pm

Brastus 's usual grin quickly turned into a frown and everybody felt the situation wasn't the same. He crossed his arms and focused his gaze on the crowd of scholars. Just by laying eyes on him they all ran like chickens from a hatchet. Even the librarian tried to gain some semblance of composure but opted to run away from the frightening man. To anybody else, it was like he casted a fear spell, but in reality, he just intimidated an entire library. As everyone left, Brastus was left with the girl alone.

"it's rude to forget those who took you in during drills and the one who practically taught u how to survive during a battle. I never forget those few kids who impress me. Aint that right, Andi Michaels, daughter of Apollo and a gifted warrior?" Retorted Brastus as he pulled up an armchair and plotted down with a thud.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/11/2014, 3:59 am

OOC: Brastus, you haven't made your character leave the Ares cabin. Remember, your character can be at only one place at a time ;)
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/11/2014, 7:50 am

Andi's gaze once again can from the floor to him again. Biting her lip, she mentally cussed herself out for forgeting a good trainer and sparing partner. She plopped herself on the chair near where Brastus was sitting, now realizing that the library was now empty. She smirked a little at the fallen books that the Anthena kids probably dropped when they ran out. She surveyed the once quiet library before turning her gaze back on him.

"Sorry, guess I forgot." she gave him a sheepish grin."So, Brastus Caesar Leon, why did you decided to come to the majestic library?" Andi waved her hands around the vacant room. She hoped to avoid the awkward topic of her forgetting him.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/11/2014, 5:48 pm

Brastus smirked at the rather short girl with big eyes and removed his jacket and shirt. Located left from his brawny chest, a large scar was located on his pectoral. He remembered she had delivered such as scar a few years ago and it was a sign of his arrogance. "The reason why I came here is to see if a certain girl is interested in a spar with me again? I'm rather bored of waitin for stron people and there is no way in hell you can say ur weak when u buried that blade on my chest like so." Said Brastus as he gave her a smile that showcased his desire to battle again. He later proceeded to put on his shirt and jacket back in order to avoid any awkwardness.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/11/2014, 9:53 pm

Andi's eyes went wide when Brastus showed her the deep scar he had on his chest. She was surprised she did that just with her dagger. She chewed in the inside of her mouth and looked at the floor, not wanting to see the wound any more. Ben though she helps out with healing, she's not used to seeing severe wounds away from the infirmary. It gave her a sickining feeling in her stomach sometimes.

Anyway she was not in the mood for sparing right now. She planed to take the day to do something other training. She hoped he would understand. Andi glanced up to see that Brastus had his shirt back on and once again met his gaze.

"Sorry, I'm not in the mood for sparing." she explained, getting to her feet and walking over to the nearest bookshelf. Andi skinned through the books, hoping that her sudden offer had taken by surprise as she continued to look through the book titles.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/12/2014, 4:11 pm

Just before he put back his shirt, he saw the girl inspect him thoroughly. He smirked and after placing back his red-wine shirt he looked at the girl with a condescending smirk. "Ya interested in wit ya see huh." He joked as he noticed the girl's flustered face after his comment. He arrogantly placed his boots on top of an empty table and held his monkish position firmly. He had to admit, he knew he was popular around girls, but he truthfully was just messing with this girl just this once. He was rather disappointed she did turn down his offer, but he didn't let it go to his head.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/12/2014, 7:35 pm

Andi looked over her shoulder, seeing Brastus's position on the table. Dude was probably raised in a barn. she smirked to her self before casting her glance at the dust covered books. He may seem like he was messing with her at his comment but she was easily won over like that.

"Nah, Just that your wound is pretty deep. You might want to get that looked at." she replied to his cocky comment, smirking slightly to herself. She pulled out another book rapidly from the bookshelf, sending a layer of dust to the air. She sneezed again, causing her to drop the book with a loud bang. Great.she though to herself as she bent down to pick the book.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/12/2014, 9:00 pm

Brastus raised an eyebrow in confusion. The wound really didnt do anything bad to him. Besides, he already got it checked and it was just a big scar nothing else. Still, it was humorous watchin go through books instead of relaxing after he saw her clearly get affected by his comment. He got up, walked over her and looked at her eyes with a weird, yet somewhat friendly way. " So do you want to hang out in the woods? I need to walk my Rexy and I would like some company." He asked dropping his spanish accent and completly forgoing rolling his R's.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/12/2014, 9:17 pm

Andi glanced at Brastus, who had gotten up from his spot on the chair and had walked over at her and stood up. She left the book she dropped, she'd let the pesky librarian pick it up. She brushed her bangs out of her eyes before looking him up in the eyes, her brown ones meeting his blue ones. She didn't mind on how close he was, she wasn't sure if she liked it or hated it.

"Sure. I need to walk my dog Riley anyway. Meet me in the forest during nightfall if ya want." she replied nonchalantly, brushing past him as she made her way to the door. Before leaving, she stole one quick glance at him before leaving, slamming the door behind her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 7:46 pm