A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

{ After all, I'm not your superman }

Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

{ After all, I'm not your superman } Empty { After all, I'm not your superman }

Post by Kevin 2/16/2014, 8:32 am

Once again, Igor found himself at the beach. So far, he'd done that three times in the past week. It made him wonder why he came so frequently. The son of Aphrodite quickly shrugged the thought off as nothing. The beach was peaceful and often quite empty for the most part a good place to collect one's thoughts if needed. Igor adjusted his sunglasses, frowning slightly despite all the reasons he had to smile. He hadn't gotten made fun of for a while nor mistaken for a woman, but that he honestly didn't mind. Igor bit his lip and ran his fingers through his long blond hair before sitting down in the sand, legs brought to his chest. He looked around and sighed, hair blowing out of his face as he exhaled. It might have been peaceful but gods was it boring. He couldn't fight, but that didn't mean he was against anything happening at all. After all, he occasionally spited people simply for the fun of it. The son of Aphrodite rolled his eyes at that thought. He soon recalled a certain kid and glowered. That kid was a pain and he knew it. Whilst Igor had been worried, he'd been secretly hoping the kid would break his bones anyway, albeit he shouldn't have. He closed his eyes for a moment before laying back on the towel he'd brought with him, attempting to get his pale skin a darker shade. Perhaps that was why he's been at the beach so much lately, exposing his skin more often to the sun so that he wouldn't burn in the future.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

{ After all, I'm not your superman } Empty Re: { After all, I'm not your superman }

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2014, 9:09 am

Ian came out of the sea, his skin wet, showing his slim, youthful muscles as he stepped out of the waves. His caramel-brown hair was clinging to his features in dark, almost black streaks. He passed a hand through them, throwing them to one side, styling them 'without meaning to' in a 'look-at-me-I'm-not-at-all-trying-to-be-attractive' kind of way.
    The young son of Ate let his Liberty-blue eyes scan the beach to find his clothes and saw, right next to them, somebody he recognized.
    Igor Savić, the son of Aphrodite.
    The son or the daughter? he chuckled to himself. Indeed, many persons here were making fun of Igor because of his feminine looks, especially Ares offsprings. Ian just shrugged past it -- he didn't care about pathetic rivalries between Campers, nor did he care about the different relationships that were here. He cared about them only when he could get something from them.

Now, he looked at Igor... the model. Yes, he was a model, like several other children of Aphrodite. No, there was something in Igor Ian could take advantage of: ironically, it was his ability to persuade people. He was a fast runner, but Ian couldn't take advantage of that, since he could run 50 kilometers per hour with his own power.
    No, he needed someone who could be persuasive. Igor seemed perfect.
    And he was homosexual.
    Really, everything was just arranging itself perfectly, Ian marveled with a smirk.

He came forward, wearing his black bermuda shorts, his feet already caked in sand and smiled at Igor. He took his towel and started rubbing himself dry rather slowly, breathing steadily, before putting the towel around his neck. With a charming smile, he addressed the son of Venus.

"You've got some sand on your face," he softly said. "Be careful, it might fall into your eyes. Here, let me help you since you probably can't see it."

With that, he took his towel and slowly brushed Igor's androgynous face at the place where he had sand. It was a very short touch, but Ian held his charming smile throughout it.

"There you go."
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

{ After all, I'm not your superman } Empty Re: { After all, I'm not your superman }

Post by Kevin 2/16/2014, 1:53 pm

Igor's blue eyes shifted upward as he craned his neck to get a glimpse of who or what had just come out of the water. The son of Aphrodite raised an eyebrow, seeing Ian. It wasn't that hard to do, given he was in fact the most interesting thing on the beach. Not to mention the most gorgeous, thought Igor, eyeing the son of Ate. Igor really wanted to just ignore the demi-god. But it was practically impossible and there wasn't a doubt in the androgynous male's mind that Ian was fully aware of this. He bit his lip and forced his head to turn away, pretending to not at all be interested. Igor pressed his sunglasses further onto his face before looking up at Ian again. The son of Aphrodite cursed upon realizing that the other demigod was in fact looking at him. Igor made a face at Ian that expressed something along the lines of "What do you want?" or "Why are you looking at me?". And smirking, Igor noted with a feeling of suspicion and... interest? The son of Aphrodite made a dissatisfied sound and simply closed his eyes again, tilting his head back and continuing with his exposure to the sun. Igor opened one eyes to see if Ian had gotten the message, but to the androgynous demi-god's slight dismay, Ian was walking over. Igor convinced himself to stay calm and to not mind him. He was persuasive... If Ian tried something, he figured he'd simply get him to just go away... if that was even feasible. Igor kept his blue eyes fixed on Ian, though his dark sunglasses hid their gaze. Then the son of Ate smiled. Igor tried to to hold on to what little control he had left...

Igor didn't know if he actually did have sand on his face. All he really knew was that Ian apparently saw the sand and had brushed it off in an amorous (to put it simply) fashion. The son of Aphrodite returned Ian's smile, though his was more sweet than charming. He figured he would play Ian's game. "Oh, thank you. Sand in the eyes is never comfortable, now is it?" Igor said in a voice to match his smile. The son of Aphrodite sat and stood up, taking off his sunglasses, still beaming sweetly at Ian.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2014, 8:41 am

"Indeed it isn't," Ian replied with a smile. He sat down on the sand next to Igor, looked at the horizon's pale line -- as if they were having a romantic moment -- before grabbing his backpack and taking his soda bottle out of it. He unscrewed the cap, took a sip, then looked at Igor.

"Do you want some?" he asked.

Drinking at the same bottle was a somehow intimate gesture, and Ian made his eyes innocent yet a bit intense as he looked at Igor's feminine face, retracing with his gaze the contour of his lips.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 2/23/2014, 5:26 pm

Igor's smile faded a bit as Ian sat down next to him. "It just hurts, like many sorts of other things..." He murmured, trailing off. His blue eyes stayed on Ian, wondering what exactly it was that made the son of Aphrodite not capable of looking away... and also what made him somewhat attracted (if that truly was the word) to this son of Ate. Igor folded his arms over his chest and shook his head, his eyes travelling the sand below. However, his gaze soon fell back on Ian once more as he was offered a drink of his soda. "Hm? Alright... thank you." Igor replied, smiling sweetly as he gently took the bottle and took a sip, pressing it back into Ian's hand afterwards. "Thank you." The son of Aphrodite said, nodding slightly. He reached up and tucked a few loose strands of hair behind his ear, almost in a flirty way. Igor bit his lip slightly, still smiling softly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 8:32 am