A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

New Beginings

misscheyyy
    misscheyyy

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2014-02-22

New Beginings Empty New Beginings

Post by misscheyyy 2/26/2014, 5:08 pm

The water rushed up the beach, submerging my toes, I felt almost alone. This place I had come to I was supposed to fit in but so far i felt like the outcast. It wasn't welcoming me. Maybe I should have staid at the ranch. I'm sure I could have fought off monsters and made sure I was safe. My attention went back to the water. Cool on my toes. I started humming to myself There were some people walking along the beach as well one of them waved at me. I waved to them and they approached.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

New Beginings Empty Re: New Beginings

Post by beanie 3/11/2014, 9:43 pm

Danny was walking down the shore of the beach with his half-brother, being bored to death. It wasn't that he didn't like him, it's just he was trying him to find girls that are friends since the last time he met a girl, she almost killed him. Danny continued to listen to the guy, more interested on getting the sand out of his sandals.

He didn't realize the girl running towards them until he noticed that his half-brother had started walking in the other direction. He glared at the boy, who just smirked in return as he left. Then again, what do you except from a Hermes kid. Danny focused his attention back to the girl, who just reached him."Hey, I'm Danny." he said nonchalantly, a little bored expression planted on his face.
    misscheyyy
    misscheyyy

Female

Post by misscheyyy 3/11/2014, 9:56 pm

"Hi, My name is Sophia," I said introducing myself to the boy. "I'm new here. I don't have many friends yet, actually you would be my first friend, that is if you want to consider us friend, I mean we just met so maybe not friends but, oh I'm rambling....Hi..." I was always so nervous to meet no people. I fidgeted a little and ran my fingers through my long blonde hair smiling at him.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/12/2014, 7:35 am

Danny chuckled. This girl reminds him of his little sister Jasmine, who always rambled when they met new people. Danny continued to walk, the girl following him."Well I wouldn't call you a friend until I know you more." he decided to tease the girl."Like, what's your favorite color and who's your godly parent?" he asked. Danny put his hand to shield the sun from his face, the bottom of his black t-shirt coming up.
    misscheyyy
    misscheyyy

Female

Post by misscheyyy 3/12/2014, 4:14 pm

"Well my Godly parent is Hephaestus and my favorite color is blue. What about you?" I continued to smile at him. We walked along the beach. He seemed really nice and he was kinda cute.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 3/12/2014, 5:55 pm

Gabrielle was too busy with her sandy dance in order to pay attention to anybody else, until she spotted two blondes talking to each other. They seemed to have just met and the brunette had to admit she was tired of dancing on the sand with stilettos. Yes, as a dancer Gabrielle trained herself to use her heels on any surface, no matter how many times she stumbled down on the sand and swallowed some during the process. She was wearing a simple black bottom-up blouse and jeans, while her hair was formed in a tight bun that had now been undone after she removed her pins. She wanted to make a good impression and by this moment she had a slight smile on her face and her grey eyes were less cold than usual. After walking to the two blondes, she politely greeted them both and finished with her crossing her arms in a not so serious way.

"Hi you two, my name is Gabrielle Bearboux and I am as proud to be a daughter of Aphrodite as I am a dancer of France." Said Gabrielle with a strong French accent.
    misscheyyy
    misscheyyy

Female

Post by misscheyyy 3/12/2014, 7:00 pm

"Hi. I'm Sophia and this is Danny. Daughter of Hephaestus and Danny was just about to tell me his Godly parent and his favorite color!" I smiled again playing with my hair some more. I always did that when I did that when I was nervous, I was always good at making friends what was so different this time, why was I so nervous? maybe because for once I was getting to make fiends who were just like me...
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/12/2014, 7:30 pm

Danny didn't hear the other girl come until she spoke. Eyes open wide, the son of Hermes jumped and turned around, finding a brunette girl standing right behind them. She was indeed pretty, probably a daughter if Aphrodite or Eros. His assumptions were correct when she stated her name, and he should've guessed she was French. he gave her a little hey before he looked back at Sophia."And to answer your question, I'm a son of Hermes and I like red."he said nonchalantly, his eyes raised a little, finding it odd how a girl would just come up and and talk to random strangers. Looking back at Sophia again, he saw her playing with her hair, he thought that was a little cute.

He heard a faint laugh come from behind him, so faint that only he heard it. He turned his attention behind him and saw his half-brother watching them, smirking at the boy. Danny only glared in response, making his half-brother run away, laughing the heck off. Rolling his eyes, he turned his attention back to the girls in front of him. He quickly observed the two girls he just met.

Sophia seemed very nice and perky for a girl who's father was Hephaestus. Her blonde hair was long, which he kinda found cute. Gabrielle on the other hand, she seemed okay, a little forward but like all Aphrodite kids, was beautiful. He wondered how they would get along, considering the fact that he was a Hermes  kid that liked to pull pranks. But he was going to find out, giving them both his full attention.
    misscheyyy
    misscheyyy

Female

Post by misscheyyy 3/12/2014, 7:53 pm

"Awesome! Well I guess you can probably tell from the accent I'm from Texas so this whole place is a big change for me. What do y'all have around here that would make me feel a little bit more at home?" I asked "When I was living there I worked a cattle ranch with my uncle; fixing fences, riding horses in cattle drives, and working on cars when we were low on money. That kinda stuff." I was never a typical girl and I was really curious what the two would think of the real me. I was by no means as beautiful as a child of Aphrodite but I know for a fact I didn't look like some one who worked on a ranch. I was just kinda average.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/12/2014, 8:18 pm

Danny just listened to Sophia, feeling a bit uncomfortable. He wasn't one to talk bout his past. It wasn't a good subject. He played with his gold cross necklace that he always wore, it was one of the few things he had from home. He just wished that they would change the subject of home.

It suddenly got really hot outside. Danny started fanning himself with his shirt, beads of sweat coming down his forehead. He just remembers that they were at a beach. His attention went to the crystal blue waters, they looked a little inviting. He turned back to the two girls, wondering how they would feel if he just jumped right inside the waters. They would probably think he's crazy and weird.

Then again, he didn't really care. He started running to the waters, taking off his shirt to reveal his toned chest. He dived right in, not caring that he didn't have a swim suit on. He came up from the beach waters, his hair and body soaked. He looked over to Sophia and Gabrielle."Come on in, the waters great!" he screamed at them, going back down under.
    misscheyyy
    misscheyyy

Female

Post by misscheyyy 3/12/2014, 11:06 pm

Sophia was not the kind of girl to turn down swimming and her clothes would dry. She went right ahead and dove on in and swam right up next to Danny. She splashed him and laughed. Her long blonde hair stuck to the sides of her face and neck. "You are right Danny the water feels amazing and it is so hot out today!" She splashed him again "oh I'm sorry you just looked like you needed a little more cooling off," she said then looked at Gabrielle. "Well Beauty Queen are you gunna join us" Sophia smiled and her and gestured for her to get in the water.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 3/12/2014, 11:13 pm

Gabrielle was not dressed for the occasion at all. She was wearing high heels for heaven's sakes. But she did realize that swimwear for women basically consisted of just lingerie and a bra so she removed her clothes and dived into the water while abandoning her long red dress at the sand after carefully folding it.

"The water is magnificent! Just like the ones in Spain. I have a friend who is from Spain, you might know him, Brastus. But Anyways, I remember I would visit Spain some times with him and we would spent a day on the beach. Although he is a terrible swimmer himself." Said Gabrielle after ignoring some annoying wolf whistles on behalf of some perverted demigod males who just saw her in her underwear.
    misscheyyy
    misscheyyy

Female

Post by misscheyyy 3/12/2014, 11:27 pm

"That is so cool. It must be nice to have seen the world, I never really got out of my little town til now. I mean we went to a lot of rodeos but we never left the state. I bet Europe is absolutely beautiful!" Sophia said. She leaned back to float in the water and begin to relax for once. It was so nice to relax and make some new friends. this was going to be a great beginning.

"So Danny tell us about yourself. Hobbies, how long you have been here, that kinda stuff." Sophia looking at him.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/13/2014, 7:20 am

Danny was surprised that the two girls had joined him, though he blushed when Gabrielle took off her clothes. He splashed Gabrielle back, then dove back in under to avoid Sophia's. He was glad they joined him, he didn't want to look like an idiot in the water. He didn't really know the friend of Gabrielle's, though he saw the brute spar before.

Then Sophia asked the question he didn't want to be asked. He had an idea. He went behind Sophia."Well, I like to play sports and skateboard and I've been here for 3 months." he answered nonchalantly, picking her up."And your about to get WET!" he screamed while throwing the girl in next to Gabrielle, hoping to avoid the subject of past.

misscheyyy
    misscheyyy

Female

Post by misscheyyy 3/13/2014, 6:18 pm

Sophia held her breath as she was thrown into the water. When she came up she flung her head back to get her long hair out of her face. It was moments like this she was very glad she did not wear a lot of make up or she would look like a melting mess. She leaned over to whisper in Gabrielle's ear. Sophia had a plan. Gabrielle nodded and Sophia submerged herself in the water while Gabrielle began to splash Danny. The perfect distraction. Sophia swam behind Danny and pushed him under the water.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/13/2014, 7:45 pm

Danny gulped some water down as he was pushed under by Sophia. He was glad that he managed to avoid the question about past but he wasn't expecting to be pushed down. He sprang back up, whipping his hair. He splashed the girls and continued to hang out in the water.

He soon grew tried and trudged out of the water. He sprawled himself against his shirt on the sand. He didn't care if he got sand on him. He was going to take a shower later so it didn't matter. He watched the girls still playing, a little happy that he agreed with his half-brother to come here. If he didn't, then he wouldn't be able to meet such cool girls. He smiled slightly to himself, closing his eyes and taking in the calm moment.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 3/22/2014, 7:25 pm

(May I join with my character Jeremy?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 7:43 am