A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Someone help me...

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Someone help me... Empty Someone help me...

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 7:59 pm

Aarya walked around the carnival, completely uncomfortable. Am I really wearing this? She asked herself, looking at the dark blue ball gown she was wearing. It looked great next to her dark skin. It was beaded and layered in different shades of blue. Her hair curly hair cascaded down her back. I feel like an idiot... She thought, trying to get to where no one could see her.

Someone help me... Empty Re: Someone help me...

Post by Guest 3/3/2014, 8:04 pm

I walk up to a girl with a ball gown. She looked uncumfortable, so I decided to help. This curse sucks, I thought to myself I had learned to hide mine with the mist, but right.before I talked, the mist wore off." Hello, nice gown. Dang it! Mine came back!" I yelled, looking down." Well, I hardly know you, but your in need too. Let's find someone who can help. Too bad CHIRONS with the party ponies. Let's go." He said,motioning away.
    Ooc I just put the part about chiron in cause it'll help the story:)

Last edited by Tris Prior on 3/3/2014, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by kayt smells 3/3/2014, 8:06 pm

Eliana walked around nervously. She didn't want anyone to see her in the silly dress she was wearing. It was a pale purple color with pearls around the neckline and the wrists. Eliana still getting used to the heels, they where 4 inches and Eliana never wore heels. She tried to escape a crowd coming near her. Her hair was up in a bun, a bw placed in it, and Eliana was wearing perl earings. She turned a corner and noticed another girl.

"Hello"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 8:09 pm

"Ummm." Aarya stood there, looking at the two girls that had just walked up to her. There goes 'unnoticed'. "Hi." She muttered. Aarya's sword was still strapped to her side and very visible, which made her look kind of strangely pretty. Aarya studied the girls with her dark eyes, not moving a muscle.

Post by Guest 3/3/2014, 8:11 pm

"Hi." I replied."don't ask questions. I'm trying to get rid if this curse." I said pointing at my dress.
    Ooc I will not reveal my characters name for carnival purposes. Sorry. And my characters a guy, but let's make him a girl for this topic if were allowed to
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 8:13 pm

OOC: Its fine, people already know who I am though XD
    BIC:
    "Just... take it off." Aarya said, looking at the girls dress. If she hated it that much, why not purchase other clothes or jump someone and take theirs, I mean really, get better problem solving skills.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 3/3/2014, 8:14 pm

Eliana noticed the sword on the girl's side, she admired that. She had her knife with her always, it was inside her short pocket under her dress. She was in a tanktop and shorts just incase she needed to fight, but had a dress over that. Eliana glanced at the other girl, she was confused by her. She made a puzzled face, and then looked at the other girl.

"State your name, and your parent. Make sure your no enemy."

Post by Guest 3/3/2014, 8:15 pm

"Well, I'm not stating my name, but I'm a daughter of Acheron, god of pain." I reply, glaring at the girl. I wad glad I had my sword strapped to my leg.
    Ooc oh yeah, I forgot to mention the curse will go on until the carnival thing ends. She can't take it off
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 9:11 pm

Aarya smiled at the girl who demanded to know names. She was wondering the same thing. "I'm Aarya, daughter of Hecate." She muttered. She decided to call the daughter of Acheron Mrs. No name, because she wouldn't state her name. "And you are?" Aarya asked in a demanding way to the demanding one.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 3/3/2014, 9:19 pm

"Don't talk to me like that"

Eliana hissed at her. Not a such a good impression, demanding her like that. She sneered and looked at both of them. She decided to let the girl named Aarya a freebee. No one would be able to notice her in that dress.

"I am Eliana, daughter of Ares. Also, I am gonna call you Cursula. You have a curse and your apperantly a female, or is the curse make you a female? I don't know but Cursula is your name.

Post by Guest 3/3/2014, 9:34 pm

I growl."shut up." I said,.baring my teeth and glaring, like her half siblings at cabin 33 had taught her to." Shut up or i swear, I will do unspeakable things to you, you-" I couldn't find the right word for her, so I said something I shouldn't have.Ooc: its the b word but I don't want to get darted out by admins for cussing:) Bic: " well, if you're a daughter of hecate, you should be able to help I said, facing the girl I had met earlier." Uncurse me now." I demanded. I probably shouldn't have dragged her into this, but.you can't change the past.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 3/3/2014, 9:42 pm

"Excuse me, but you did you just tell me to shut up? Oh dangerous grounds you just entered, you daughter of a f*cking b!tch. Unthinkable things? Haha, I have killed a man. I highly doubt you could hurt me." Eliana rolled up her sleaves and aimed a very painful punch at Cursula's nose.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 9:42 pm

Aarya couldn't help but laugh at the sudden change of mood. "I am a daughter of Hecate, but my I don't have powers like you might think, but if you are just looking for information, I might be able to help." Aarya said, no visible expression. She didn't like to show much emotion. She was weird like that.

Post by Guest 3/3/2014, 9:46 pm

"Okay, well then who can help me? I'm getting tired of this stupid dress. Stupid aphrodite curse. Made me turn into a girl." He cursed a bunch in ancient Greek, and growled." If I ever get.my hands on them, ill kill them. Who can cure me? Tell me!" I yelled, attracting attention to myself as I grabbed Aarya's shoulders
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 9:50 pm

"I said I might be able to help, sheesh." I said, pushing Mrs. No Name away from me, who was actually apparently a guy... who knew? "we've all wanted to kill those Aphrodite girls from time to time. Making you a girl isn't that bad, do you have something against girls?"

Post by Guest 3/3/2014, 9:55 pm

"That's a hard question for many reasons, but is like to be a boy again so I can have my genitals back and pee properly!" I yelled again, drawing more attention.Ooc we've let cotton candy out of this for a little, you want to let her have some room, too? Bic: " so who can help? Cause I neeeeeeeeeeed help. Bad." I said, pleading. I mean, how am I supposed to run if the camp gets attacked or something when I have these!" I exclaimed pointing at my dress and chest.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 10:07 pm

Aarya laughed when he mentioned his 'genitals, like he had any even when he was a guy. "You get used to it." She said when he pointed to his chest. She guessed randomly becoming a girl would have that effect on guys. She would be in the same place if she had been randomly turned into a guy, but she would have fun with it. She wouldn't have to act much differently, anyways.

Post by Guest 3/3/2014, 10:15 pm

"Oh really? Is that why every time I take 5 steps, I start to pant? Yeah ill totally get used to it. Well if you know stuff then tell me- who can fix this? Cause I'd hate to be stuck like this forever." I grumbled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:48 am