A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'm going slightly mad!

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

I'm going slightly mad! Empty I'm going slightly mad!

Post by Holly 3/4/2014, 4:16 pm

I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD!
    Role-Play invite of Zachattac

I'm going slightly mad! Queen_Im_Going_Slightly_Mad

THORNE ROSE
    Thorne is a bubbly, happy girl from the Demeter cabin. She loves plants (obviously) and almost never gets into a fight, though when she does, or when she spars; she brings her all. Originally from Barbados she now lives in Virginia with her father and step mother, as well as her step sister.

Thorne is 16 years old, and loves to have a great time...although she doesn't like to use her natural accent around people she doesn't know because she is afraid that she would be bullied about it. Because of this, she uses Ancient Greek at camp, and sometimes even in public (which is really strange).

She is a great lover of music and dancing, and often will dance whenever a song that she likes is heard, whether it be a tropical Jimmy Buffet or a modern Katy Perry.
    LINKS
    Best Friend | Taken | Cleo: Cleo (Morgan Landry) is currently Thorne's best friend, although they don't share many similarities at all. Thorne is always looking for other friends though!

Girlfriend|taken| Lolita: Lolita (Lila, Albatross) is reserved to be Thornes girlfriend.

Rival/Enemy | Open | None: Someone that can rival Thorne in either a physical, mental, or intellectual field. Or perhaps all of the above?

Friend | Open | None: Anyone goes! Just a friend that would work well with Thorne, someone to hang out an train maybe, or go on wacky adventures!.
    THREADS
    Natures Beauty | Thorne & Cleo & Jana Kay | Closed: Thorne has just returned to her cabin from combat training and she finds her sister Jana Kay! After a few moments, out from the Aphrodite cabin comes Cleo to join the other two.

Repairs | Thorne & Lolita | Open, private: Thorne has to have repairs for her beloved ship and asks for help from the child of the ocean! Lolita!

Name | Thorne & _____ | Status: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ut enim in libero tempus elementum. Donec convallis, dui non iaculis luctus, neque elit fermentum ante, sit amet venenatis orci sem quis lacus. Donec vel neque molestie, pretium massa at, convallis mauris. Maecenas in congue enim. Sed elementum dolor erat, non rhoncus odio bibendum ac. Nullam a ante a libero cursus placerat tristique eu leo. Proin ullamcorper quis neque id gravida. Vivamus consequat at turpis sed aliquam. Aliquam eleifend tempus sapien sed placerat. Mauris non metus sit amet arcu tempor commodo. Nam vestibulum ligula ut nisl laoreet tincidunt. Duis ornare arcu ac nibh fermentum condimentum.

Name | Thorne & _____ | Status: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ut enim in libero tempus elementum. Donec convallis, dui non iaculis luctus, neque elit fermentum ante, sit amet venenatis orci sem quis lacus. Donec vel neque molestie, pretium massa at, convallis mauris. Maecenas in congue enim. Sed elementum dolor erat, non rhoncus odio bibendum ac. Nullam a ante a libero cursus placerat tristique eu leo. Proin ullamcorper quis neque id gravida. Vivamus consequat at turpis sed aliquam. Aliquam eleifend tempus sapien sed placerat. Mauris non metus sit amet arcu tempor commodo. Nam vestibulum ligula ut nisl laoreet tincidunt. Duis ornare arcu ac nibh fermentum condimentum.

Last edited by Zachattac on 10/6/2014, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

I'm going slightly mad! Empty Re: I'm going slightly mad!

Post by Holly 3/4/2014, 4:26 pm

~~~

JANE ARKENSAW, daughter of Melinoe
    Enemy: open
    Friend?: open?
    Boyfriend: open
    Close friend: Taken by Angelina. (Angelina patronur)
    Notes: Jane is currently in one topic, outside of camp.

~~~

JACKSON DELTA, son of Apollo
    Girlfriend: Taken by Cassie (bell)
    Friend: Open
    Fans: Open
    Rival: Open
    Notes: Currently in one topic, the beach with Cassie and Cleo (bell and Morgan Landry)

~~~

]LENORE VANDALIA, daughter of Aphrodite
    Crush: open
    Friends: Open
    Bullies: Open
    Notes: Currently in no topics, in reserve.

~~~

RACHEL BISHOP, daughter of Apollo
    Friends: Open
    Enemies: Open
    Notes: Currently in one topic, arts and crafts with Maia (Derek)

~~~

SOLIT, daughter of Iris
    Friends: open!
    Enemies: pls none! But open...
    Notes: quarantined.

~~~

ZACHARY, son of Athena
    Friends: open
    Enemies: open
    Girlfriend: open
    Colleague: open
    'Twin' Sister: Morgan Landry (Morgan Landry)
    Notes: none, in reserve

~~~

ACE, daughter of Eris
    Date?: open
    Notes: none. In reserve

~~~

ESTHER, MORTAL HUNTRESS
    Friends: Aria (Morgan)
    Enemies:
    Notes: none, in reserve

~~~

ALLISON, daughter of Hecate
    Dates: open
    Notes: in reserve. Left camp.

~~~

VICTOR CHILD OF FAMAS
    JUST SO EPIC
    RPS
    ANY LINK OF ANY TYPE WORKS WONDERS!

Last edited by Zachattac on 10/6/2014, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/4/2014, 4:27 pm

Lindia Inetia

Daughter of Trivia

"My past is not to be mentioned, discussed, or asked about. Understood?"
    — Lindia Inetia

•She is a reformed smoker, having quit when she began to date Laure Dornois. She does have the occasional temptation though, which often requires direct or underway measures to prevent her from reacquiring the addiction.

•Lindia Inetia is in the first cohort of the legion, but does not hold any postion of significant power in her cohort or in the legion itself.

Character form
    •Lindia loves to read and learn about potions, magic, the mist, crossroads, and anything else associated with the goddess trivia.

•Lindia prefers to wear leather clothes and dark jeans, as well as dye her hair in order to show off her distinction from anyone else.

•Lindia Inetia is a member of the first cohort of the ninth legion of Rome, currently stationed at Camp Jupiter in Oakland, California. She was born in Canada, but has lived in Detroit most of her life.

•She is very secretive about her abusive past and does not like to discuss it with anyone, not even her closest friends. When provoked to tell about her past life she will usually respond in anger, as she does have some anger issues.
    •She carries two weapons which she uses in combat. The first, and the one she's used most is an imperial gold gladius that disguises itself as a keychain. The second weapon is a modified cross bow that collapses to a small size.

•More info will be edited in

About the posting

When I post with Lindia I tend to take a few days to reply to the topics, often needing time to think about how to reply lately. I would prefer if you pre-order an Rp with this daughter of trivia as a single thread could take months, or longer to finish completely. In the posting itself I would like to include her in plots, problems, and situations in which it would challenge both the character and my literacy skills. The posts with Lindia are tending to be longer lately, so the word minimum for her now is 400 words, minimum.
    •••
    Lindia is the second female character I made on this site, and is among one of my oldest and most treasured creations. I'm hoping to greatly deepen this character, and make her come to life rather than be a stiff copy, as most of my original characters and still some of my current characters are. I am planning on keeping her around as long as I can as well, as I enjoy every thread that she participates in.

Wanted links

∆.
    Enemy/Rival ∞ Lindia at the moment currently has no enemies and that is something I would like to change. It can either be something like a simple bully, or all the way to a bitter rival that wants her blood to run like the little Tiber. I would prefer if it was not one of her own siblings, but in all honesty I don't care who it is or what the parent is, as long as it can inflict either mental, emotional, physical, or psychological pain on the daughter of trivia..

∆.
    Boyfriend ∞Although Lindia and Laure have a very passionate relationship, they both date boys in order to keep it a secret. Therefore, Lindia needs tons of boyfriends and exes, so this spot is forever open. She is rather hesitant to boys though, because of her abusive childhood..

CODAGE(c)SHA.

Girlfriend ∞ Laure Dornois is the beloved girlfriend of Lindia, having a very intimate and secret relationship that only the two of them, as well as Lindia's best friend know about. It has been going on for almost a year now and already Laure has helped Lindia quit smoking, stand up for herself, and put her father into San Quentin prison. Lindia sees the relationship progressing on as long as time can go, and hopes they will be able to carry on to live in new rome after they serve their time in the legion. (Morgan's RP invite)
    Laure Dornois

Best Friend ∞ Lauraine is Lindia's best friend, ever since she helped her in the infirmary, and even entrusted the greatest secret Lindia possessed to the younger girl. They have yet to go on more adventures, though Lindia thinks that she can trust anything to the other demigod. (Character of bellion5)
    Laraine

CODAGE(c)SHA.

Last edited by Zachattac on 10/6/2014, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/4/2014, 4:59 pm

Um the coding seems a bit messed up. Want me to have a look?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/4/2014, 5:01 pm

Yes please, if you wouldn't mind.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/4/2014, 5:05 pm

Tis gonna take me some time xD Let's be patient.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/4/2014, 5:16 pm

It's alright, take your time!
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/6/2014, 12:20 am

EDITED AND UPDATED

Post by Guest 10/9/2014, 4:07 pm

If Solit is finally approved, could she Roleplay with my daughter of Iris, Sarah?
    Could Gwen befriend Ace?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/10/2014, 12:46 pm

Solit is approved, so yes to both!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 8:25 am