A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

I'm bored. Who's up for some good ol' fashioned rping?

I'm bored. Who's up for some good ol' fashioned rping? Empty I'm bored. Who's up for some good ol' fashioned rping?

Post by Guest 4/9/2014, 7:26 am

Due To my wave of getting charrie forms approved, I'm ready to rp again! Who wants to join?I can't rp at te moment due to the fat that I'm using every charrie, but we can still have a waiting list :)

WAITING LIST:
    Username/character:

Last edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 4/13/2014, 10:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

I'm bored. Who's up for some good ol' fashioned rping? Empty Re: I'm bored. Who's up for some good ol' fashioned rping?

Post by Steve Rogers 4/9/2014, 7:32 am

I'll gladly RP with you somewhere! :)

I'm bored. Who's up for some good ol' fashioned rping? Empty Re: I'm bored. Who's up for some good ol' fashioned rping?

Post by Guest 4/9/2014, 7:33 am

Sure! Who do you want to rp with? Your choice.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/9/2014, 7:41 am

You use Koen, I'll use Amber

Post by Guest 4/9/2014, 7:59 am

Sure! Could you give me a link or something to her form please? And where do you want to rp? Does the beach or the forge sound okay?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/9/2014, 8:28 am

As I tell everybody, most (if not all) of my characters were created more than a year ago. Amber was actually one of my first characters. Her form, however, is not up-to-date. I'm working on rewriting it, but it's not done yet. Sorry :(

Sure. How about the forge (I haven't posted there in a while anyways)

Post by Guest 4/9/2014, 3:41 pm

Okay. Who is her godly parent though? That's really the only thing I'm concerned about. And the forge is fine, ill pm you a link.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/9/2014, 5:55 pm

Hestia. You post first?

Post by Guest 4/9/2014, 6:34 pm

But of course, madam. I'll pm you the link.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Post by Lauren 4/10/2014, 9:00 pm

I would like to Rp with Stella. I will use my character Clary, click on her name in my signature to see her form!

Post by Guest 4/10/2014, 9:18 pm

Sure! Where do you want to rp?
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Post by Prophet 4/11/2014, 12:10 am

Would you like to RP somewhere with my character Kyle, son of Thanatos (and Assassin)?

Post by Guest 4/11/2014, 12:17 am

Sure!can I use johnathan and we post in our cabin?(he's a son of Thanatos too)
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Post by Prophet 4/11/2014, 9:47 am

Sounds good to me!

Post by Guest 4/11/2014, 3:58 pm

Can you post first?

MY RP INVITATION IS NOW TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO THE FACT THAT IM USING ALL OF MY CHARACTERS AND ITS CONFUSING. YOU CAN REPLY HERE AND YOU WILL BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST WHICH I WILL UPDATE FREQUENTLY. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 5:50 am