A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

William Attylus-Son of Mars

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

William Attylus-Son of Mars Empty William Attylus-Son of Mars

Post by jake. 4/9/2014, 12:20 pm

Will:

Name: William "Will" Attylus

Eyes: Williams eyes are dark brown. Theres nothing special about them really, but if you stare at his eyes long enough, you'll see the fighter in him.
    Hair: Williams hair is gelled upwards and dark blonde. He combs his hair unregularly, so it is often messy.
    Height: 5 Foot 8
    Body Type: Strong biceps muscles, lean, tall, stong leg muscles.
    Skin Color: Relatively pale.

Roman God Parent: Mars
    Mortal Parent: Elizabeth Attylus

Country of Origin: Bristol, England
    Talents: Fighting, Archery, ´Strong Runner, Swimming
    Weapon**: Imperial Gold Spear´with a´mahagony handle, and a Imperial Gold dagger, which has a dark leather Handle .

Personality: Will is fun to be around, but he takes the war games and fights seriously. He isn't really aggressive, but he can be if it comes to his friends or family. He doesnt like when girls follow him, although of course he will develop crushes. He doesnt really know what to do with girls, and stutters when hes around one.
    Flaws: Overprotective, ADHD, Lactose Intolerant, when he gets aggressive he gets REALLY REALLY mad, Phobia of Spiders
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): William can perform an extra powerful spear stab, which makes a  gash around 5 Inches deep. Of coursde in the war games, he wouldn't use this as powerfully, he would use this skill to knock his opponent of their feet.  He can only do this 3 times a day, and only in battle.

Life Before CJ*: William was born in a small flat in Bristol. He used to visit his grandma alot, who would tell him lots of stories about Greek, Roman and even Egyptian gods. William always was a little fighter, so he was a fan of Mars from the beginning. Of course he was deleighted to know that he was one of Mars' sons. He loved Weapons, no matter what, and seemed to be able to use swords extremely well, even from teen years on. His favorite Weapons are Bows, Swords and Spears. He is really fond of Poison and  fire aswell. A Wolf found him in a small park as he was 15, and brought him quickly to Lupa. She was intrested in him and approved and then sent him to Camp Jupiter.

RP Example*: William crawled forward. His spear was at his side, and it glinted in the sunlight on the Fields Of Mars. He jumped up as Opponents ran up to him. He felt a surge in his gut, he was ready for battle. He slashed and swiped furiosly, until all three people were down. Another one came up from behind. He used his power, a powerful stab. A small wound appeared on his opponents leg, and the boy fell down to drink a bit of nectar. William ran further into the fields. "I havent even gotten started on you yet, guys. Behold the mighty William!" He lqaughed at his joke and ran on.

Any notes about your characters: Nope

Last edited by PJROX1 on 4/12/2014, 9:59 am; edited 4 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

William Attylus-Son of Mars Empty Re: William Attylus-Son of Mars

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2014, 8:00 am

Hi there! :D

You say the gladius is longer as usual>> how long is it?

Power>> how deep would the stab be? (In inches/cm)

When and how did he get to Camp Jupiter?

I didn't know Romans had Greek fire....

The rest looks good :)
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/12/2014, 8:05 am

Edited.

To be honest, I didn't know how long the dagger would normally be, so I edited the 'longer than usual' part out. :D
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2014, 8:17 am

Alright :)

I should perhaps say, in case you haven't read the new books, that Roman demigods get to Camp Jupiter by being found by wolves, who bring them to the Wolf's House, where Lupa tests them before eventually sending them to Camp if they are worthy.

Edit that in and I approve this :)
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/12/2014, 10:00 am

Edited.

Ah, and yes, I have read the new books, (House of Hades Rocks :D) I just completely forgot. Thanks for reminding me! :D
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2014, 10:11 am

Haha, no worries xD

Approved! Standing ovation

Sponsored content