A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Being a Loner (Private Catherine)

Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Being a Loner (Private Catherine) Empty Being a Loner (Private Catherine)

Post by Toothless 4/17/2014, 12:14 pm

Bella scribbled on her notebook, her words scrawled and messy, sloppy. However, she could read it clearly as she poured her heart onto the pages of her songbook. Hm. Boring place, actually. There wasn't much to do and so much time. Curious, very curious, how long people stayed here. Why?

((Sorry fort he short post going tot he ziplines))
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Being a Loner (Private Catherine) Empty Re: Being a Loner (Private Catherine)

Post by Milocross 4/17/2014, 2:25 pm

"Ba dum.... ba dum...."

No matter where he was, Josey would always be thinking of a song he liked. In this case, he liked it so much that it had to come out somehow. The mess hall. One of Josey's favorite places. There was food, endless drinks, and parties. Lots of parties, which pleased him.

He half-danced over to the buffet, staring at all the delicious food that was waiting to be eaten. He grabbed a tray, a bowl, and a plate. He filled his plate with the most unhealthy food possible. Macaroni and cheese, bacon, onion rings, and chicken flavored ramen in the bowl.

He set his tray down on the table, then took a couple pieces of bacon and threw them in the fire. It wasn't much, but its what he willing to give. Rather than eating the bacon one piece at a time, he grabbed a whole handful and took a big bite out of it.

He could feel his six pack scream at him to stop.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/17/2014, 4:57 pm

Keep calm and dance on.

Bella took a moment to glance up and look around the Mess Hall. There were the usual Aphrodite kids, eating tiny bits of salad as to not mess up their lipstick, and then there were the Ares kids who just stuffed their faces and left. No, Bella didn't fall into any of those two categories, but maybe a little more on the Aphrodite side. Though, most of the time she was here for a little privacy at the end of a table with her notebook and her pen. Words poured out of her pen, and the ink flowed across the paper.

Last edited by Cookie Dough on 5/3/2014, 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/17/2014, 10:10 pm

As Josey ate his bacon as fast as he could, he noticed a girl sitting in the corner. Did she want Joseys attention? Probably not. Would Josey go over and bother her anyways? Of course. He took his tray over, being careful not to spill his ramen, and sat down next to her, offering her a piece of bacon, speaking in a loud, excited tone.

"Want some? You look hungry."

With bacon in one hand, he grabbed his spoon and took a mouthful of Ramen. His cheeks didn't turn red due to his skin tone, but his cheeks were hot and his whole body felt relaxed.

Heaven in a spoon.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/18/2014, 9:31 am

Keep calm and dance on.

Bella glanced up and looked slightly disgusted. "No thank you, I'm actually kind of busy right now." She said and tapped her pen on her notebook for emphasis. She kept writing for a moment but glanced up again. "I'm not meaning that you can't stay...that's up to you. I won't make you do or not do something that you want." She said softly.

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/19/2014, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/19/2014, 4:13 pm

What a weird girl. Who didn't like bacon. Without thinking, Josey put his arm on her.

"Little lady, you look awfully lonely. I'll sit here until you feel better."

Josey wasn't just stupid, he was also annoying. It was a mystery why he was so loved by others at camp. Perhaps it was the auto-tuner.
    And that gave him an idea. He took his small keyboard from his large coat, along with his microphone.
    He played 'meow mix' on the piano and spoke into his autotuner.

"I have a better idea!"

This was perfect. Even though Josey was annoying, most people couldn't help but smile or laugh at his charm.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/19/2014, 6:40 pm

Keep calm and dance on.

Bella raised her eyes to the celling and with a little sigh, clicked her pen and put It down. I said you could stay here but I'd prefer if you didn't call me 'Little Lady' or played weird high pitched music." She said. She then grabbed her pen, clicked it three times, and continued writing. That music had distracted her, and her musical train of thought had crashed and now the words and notes she had written seemed weird and out of place.
    Great.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 6:38 pm

"But everybody needs music! It kills the poison in your body."

Josey didn't stop speaking into his autotuner for anything when he got riled up. He could have cancer and still talk to his family about it in his autotuner.

"So what are you writing about? You seem so absorbed in that notebook."
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/21/2014, 8:18 pm

Keep calm and dance on.

Bella sighed and set her pen down again. "It's a song, actually, but it's none of your weird, techno style music, it's kind of slow and musical..." She trailed off, and in an instant snapped back to reality. "But, it doesn't exactly seem like that's your thing so.." She said slowly, and pulled her notebook closer to her.

Last edited by Mrs.Leonardo DiCaprio on 4/28/2014, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 9:03 pm

Josey smiled and started to laugh.

"Well I like a lot of music. Show it to me."
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 4/28/2014, 5:25 pm

Keep calm and dance on.

Bella gave him a look and shifted her hand up two inches so you could se, 'Through all these places,  through all this pain, I'll-'. "there, you've seen it, are yyou happy now?" She said and looked back at her book. It was a weird song, mostly about being there for people. It made her happy to write it, like she was helping someone in a tough time.

Last edited by Cookie Dough on 5/2/2014, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/28/2014, 5:28 pm

Josey hadn't really seen it, but he pretended that he had anyways.

"Yeah, that's not so bad, you're a bright girl."

He started playing some random tunes on his keyboard.

"I doubt it would need this kind of music, now if only I had my guitar with me..."
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 5/2/2014, 4:22 pm

Keep calm and dance on.

Bella laughed a little. "Riiight. That would happen." She said sarcastically with a little smirk on her face. She would probably never share her music with people, much less let them play her music. It was actually very funny to her,because he obviously did't understand her yet.

Last edited by Cookie Dough on 5/2/2014, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/2/2014, 4:55 pm

Josey pointed towards her mouth and smiled widely.

"I seen it! I seen a smile, I knew you could do it. Come on! Lets go do something. Wanna go to the game room? It's better than sitting in the corner of a mess hall watching other people eat."
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 5/2/2014, 5:01 pm

Keep calm and dance on.

"Better for you or for me?" Bella asked simply, giggling lightly to herself.

Last edited by Cookie Dough on 5/3/2014, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/2/2014, 5:35 pm

Josey smiled, maybe this girl wasn't so bad after all.

"I'd hope for the both of us."
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 5/3/2014, 10:28 am

Keep calm and dance on.

Bella sighed and glanced at her watch. "I have an hour." She said, closing her notebook and clicking her pen. She shoved them into her bag and locked back at him.

Last edited by Cookie Dough on 5/3/2014, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/3/2014, 10:49 am

Josey smiled, taking her hand and slightly pulling for her to stand up. When he did, he started walking, and looked back at her, signaling for her to follow. He exited the mess hall and walked towards the game room.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 5/3/2014, 11:07 am

Keep calm and dance on.

It's only on hour, Bella, try to be nice. She thought to herself, and followed Josey to the game room.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/3/2014, 11:10 am

ooc post here bae http://www.camphalfblood.org/t18627-another-gaming-topic-private-me-and-jazzy-k

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 9:50 pm