A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Starbucks <3 (Private - Antonio Carri-whatever its Kristine + Catherine)

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Starbucks <3 (Private - Antonio Carri-whatever its Kristine + Catherine) Empty Starbucks <3 (Private - Antonio Carri-whatever its Kristine + Catherine)

Post by Milocross 4/17/2014, 12:31 pm

Mornings. Vallary hated mornings. She had to shower, brush her teeth, do her makeup, do her hair, get dressed, and she didn't like most breakfast foods, so she usually just ate some strawberries that she took from the weird Demeter kids. If there was one thing she felt positive about in the morning, it was coffee. And what better place to get coffee than Starbucks?

She somewhat-patiently stood in a long line, her hair loosely tied up in a ponytail, still slightly damp from her morning shower. Her pink blouse was slightly damp from her long hair, and she had the sleeves rolled up. It was soft, and she toyed with part of the fabric in between her fingers.

Her dark blue denim shorts drew the attention of some boys, as they were much shorter than most parents would allow. Thankfully, her father wasn't around and she doubted her mother, Aphrodite, would care, especially after all she had done.

Still, she stood in line. Her black sunglasses were tucked in her shirt, she obviously didn't need to wear them inside. After several minutes of her continuously changing which side she was leaning on, glancing at the menu, and debating on whether to get a grande or a venti, she finally found herself at the front of the line.

You could order in many different ways, with the same words. Starbucks was confusing, how would she order it without looking weird?

"Yeah I'll have a venti iced caramel mocha. My name is Vallary."

That'll do.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Starbucks <3 (Private - Antonio Carri-whatever its Kristine + Catherine) Empty Re: Starbucks <3 (Private - Antonio Carri-whatever its Kristine + Catherine)

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/17/2014, 4:54 pm

Coffee. Sebastian loved coffee. The young man stood in line behind a girl in which he heard the name Vallary. "Sebastian." he said to the girl.

He turned towards the cashier "This one's on me." Sebastian winked at the girl until the cashier 'accidentally' dropped the coffee onto his chest. "Literally." He said, taking off his jacket.

He ordered a mocha latte and sat down, beckoning Vallary to come sit.

OOC:MEH
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Starbucks <3 (Private - Antonio Carri-whatever its Kristine + Catherine) Empty Re: Starbucks <3 (Private - Antonio Carri-whatever its Kristine + Catherine)

Post by Milocross 4/17/2014, 5:02 pm

The clumsy boy behind Vallary spilled coffee all over himself. Thankfully he hadn't gotten any on her, but she could appreciate that he payed for her coffee. She waited until her name was called before going to sit across from him at the table. Putting on her sunglasses, she sipped on her drink, deciding that there was something wrong with it.

It could use a little sugar.

Without a word to the boy, she stood up and grabbed a couple packets of yellow splenda. Pouring them in, she mixed them with a touch of cream. Yum. She sat back down across from the boy, and waited for the sugar to completely mix with the drink before sipping it.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/17/2014, 5:03 pm

The clumsy boy behind Vallary spilled coffee all over himself. Thankfully he hadn't gotten any on her, but she could appreciate that he payed for her coffee. She waited until her name was called before going to sit across from him at the table. Putting on her sunglasses, she sipped on her drink, deciding that there was something wrong with it.

It could use a little sugar.

Without a word to the boy, she stood up and grabbed a couple packets of yellow splenda. Pouring them in, she mixed them with a touch of cream. Yum. She sat back down across from the boy, and waited for the sugar to completely mix with the drink before sipping it.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/17/2014, 9:35 pm

Sebastian leaned in "You're not a mortal. Well, you know that." Sebastian shrugged and leaned back in his chair "I don't think most of us in the this room are full mortals."

OOC:Sorry.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/18/2014, 3:08 am

Vallary sipped her drink slowly, letting the straw fall out without any other movements. Her elbow was on the table and her face rested in her hand. A simple utterance left her lips, rude to suit the morning.

"I don't care."

In the morning she was a grumpy Vallary.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/19/2014, 2:50 pm

Sebastian smiled and winked at the girl. "Let's see now," He looked her up and down "Mmm, daughter of- Athe-no. Uh, Aphrodite? Yep." Sebastian didn't care if the mortals heard, he knew what to do. "Sebastian Davis, son of Dionysus. How you doin'?" Sebastian sat there, waiting for her response to be told.

OOC:Oops
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/19/2014, 2:57 pm

Vallary leaned back and put her feet and sandals up on the table, not caring what those around her thought. She remembered Dionysus when she first joined. He was a weird grumpy fat man, and she was incredibly shy back then.
    She took another sip of her drink, not looking at the boy.

"Your dad is a drunk moron."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/19/2014, 6:14 pm

"I think I realize that miss," Sebastian thought for a moment "Higgins. Yes, Miss Higgins. I've seen you around camp." There had been mortals staring at them. "We go to a summer camp." He said, shooing them away.

"I guess I got everything from my mother."
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 7:02 pm

What the- now he knew her last name... She pushed her sunglasses down so he could see her eyes, and glared at him. Pushing them back up on her face, she took another small sip of her drink.

"Creep."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/22/2014, 6:15 am

Starbucks <3 (Private - Antonio Carri-whatever its Kristine + Catherine) Tumblr_mg36o2sXos1s19ll7o1_500

Sebastian smiled and at the same time, he laughed. "Actually, I just did it to creep someone else out for once. I'm not really that creep. Sebastian held out his hand "I guess I should correctly introduce myself. I'm Sebastian. Hello."

"I can see that someone isn't a morning person." Said Sebastian as a man threw another man across the room at the wall.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/22/2014, 7:07 pm

Vallary ignored everything. This was extremely obnoxious, she would just go home and take a nap soon. Not without shopping, though. Letting out a heavy sigh, she looked up at him.

"Kill yourself."

Of course she didn't mean it, but it was still morning.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/28/2014, 6:22 pm

'Okay." Sebastian said, standing up.

OOC: Sorry.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/28/2014, 6:59 pm

Vallary sipped her drink. She got up and left.

ooc right back at you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 12:23 pm