A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

--Arts and Crafts--

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

--Arts and Crafts-- Empty --Arts and Crafts--

Post by jake. 4/25/2014, 2:59 am

--Arts and Crafts-- Tumblr_me4ph9n7QJ1raxp5i
    -----

Quinn walked into the Arts and Crafts section, smiling. What was she going to make? There were so many possiblities. Maybe a ring? She couldn't really decide. She was wearing a fedora today, some hot pants, red converse, a white button down blouse and a soft pink leather jacket, one of her favorite outfits because it was so colorful. She began looking for the right materials of the ring, rushing about and looking for and emerald to be placed on top of her golden ring. But wouldn't silver be better? Quinn shrugged, looking for silver.

--Arts and Crafts-- Empty Re: --Arts and Crafts--

Post by Guest 4/25/2014, 7:32 am

Mari walked into the arts and crafts building. She already knew she was going to sculpt a bed out of white marble(a miniature bed) and put it on her father's shrine in her cabin. She was on her way to get the material when she fell asleep and sleep walked into a girl, instantly waking her up. "Whoa!" She exclaimed. She knew that it would seem wierd to have someone run into you while asleep, so she explained. "Sorry, I'm Mari, daughter of Hypnos. So, the sleepwalking thing sometimes happens to me. " she said, waiting for a response
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/25/2014, 9:56 am

-----

Quinn felt a girl bump into her, and she turned around, the girl said: "Sorry, I'm Mari, daughter of Hypnos. So, the sleepwalking thing sometimes happens to me. " Quinn grinned and stuck her hand out. "Pleased to meet you, Mari. I'm Quinnley, daughter of Hecate. But you can call me Quinn if ya' like." She said and smiled politely. "So what are you here for?" She asked Mari, still smiling. She picked up her sheet of silver and plucked up the poison-green emerald from the table that all the crafting stuff was layed out on.

Post by Guest 4/25/2014, 4:09 pm

"Oh, I was getting white marble to make a bust of a bed for my father's shrine." She replied. "What are you going to make?" She asked.
    OOC:shoort
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/27/2014, 2:55 am

"Oh, I was getting white marble to make a bust of a bed for my father's shrine." Mari said, and Quinnley nodded and smiled. "That's quite cool. I'm gonna make an emerald and silver ring, just for the funzies." She said, still smiling. She got to work, carving everything and polishing, until the ring was done. Quinn cast a spell so it wouldn't get lost, as she was a daughter of hecate, and slid on the ring.

OOC: sorry for not doing the gif thingie, I'm a bit lazy... xD

Post by Guest 4/27/2014, 5:12 am

OOC: it's okay, I never use them anyway XD
    BIC:Mari started carving the bust, and after she had finished, she absentmindedly began to sand it. She looked over at Quinn and saw that she was putting a spell on he ring she had just made. "What's that for?" She asked.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/27/2014, 5:52 am

Quinn looked at Mari with intrest, and was about to ask something when Mari said: "What's that for?" Quinn riased her eyebrows. "Oh, so It doesn't get lost. One of the easiest things I can do, and It lasts for around 3 days, but then I'll obviously put the same spell on it again." Quinn said, smiling brightly.

Post by Guest 4/27/2014, 5:54 am

"That's a useful spell." She said. "What else can you do?" She asked
    OOC: ssshhhhhooooorrrrrttt
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/27/2014, 5:59 am

"Oh, lots and lots, aslong as I say the spells correctly. I can summon simple things like an apple, or return weapons that I threw. I can also manipulate the mist once or twice a day. Also, I can't do that many spells, only 7 a day." Quinn said and smiled. "What about you?" She asked.

Post by Guest 4/27/2014, 10:26 am

"Oh, I don't have any powers. But I can talk people to sleep and play the saxophone on a masters degree college level." She replied. "Not as good, but I don't have to worry about cool down times or limits" she added on. "What's manipulating he most feel like?" She asked.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/29/2014, 11:01 am

Quinn smiled a bit. "Thats quite cool, though." She then said and smiled politely. "Manipulating the mist? Oh, it's quite weird. It feels normal, for a duaghter of Hecate, but practically any demigod can do it, just like Thalia Grace did it...you remember her, right?"

Post by Guest 4/29/2014, 4:04 pm

"No, I inoy got here a while ago....but I've heard about her before." Mari said. "How exactly do you do it? I heard you have to snap your fingers." Mari said.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/4/2014, 9:38 am

-----

"Yeah, and you have to focus. It takes a long time to get, but if you're a daughter of the goddess of magic, I guess it comes quicker, or more naturally." Quinn said, pleasantly smiling at her new friend. "So where are you from? I'm actually from Atlanta. It's in Georgia." She giggled and added, "Which is in america." The Daughter Of Magic fiddled with her ring, sliding it from finger to finger slowly and carefully. The emerald sparkled in the bright light of the Arts and Crafts room. She smiled. Green was her favorite colour, by far. Purple was nice. It reminded her of the parks Quinn used to go to with her friends. The grape vines and the seemingly endless green fields. She had loved every bit of the landscape. Then she and her father had to move to NYC at 13, which broke her heart. Quinn sighed, gazing outisde. She missed her father lots, but she knew this camp was for the better.

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 9:44 am

"Okay. I hear that your new half brother, Harvey, can do it pretty well for a 5 year old. "
    OOC: yes I put my character in there XD
    BIC: "oh, I lived in London for a while, then I moved to cypress, a small town south of Houston. Then I came here. "
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/4/2014, 9:52 am

-----

"Yeah, I think I saw him around, actually. I'm not quite sure, though."
    Quinn said and shrugged. "Cypress? My ex-ex-ex-boyfriend came from there!" She said and giggled. "He was totally stupid though. I dumped him, after, like, maybe a few days."

OOC: xD Well, I just made that part with the ex-ex-ex-boyfriend up.

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 9:55 am

"Okay" she replied.
    Ooc: short but I won't be online until about 12 pm eastern time :(
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/5/2014, 1:47 am

-----

"So, do you have any hobbies other than being a total ace at Saxophone? I mean, come on! Masters degree College level? Thats plainly awesome!"
    Quinn said, hugging her. She didn't really know this girl, but she wanted to. She seemed like a very nice person, and Quinn felt like she could trust her.

Post by Guest 5/5/2014, 7:34 am

Well, I've been trying to get into sword fighting once..... I guess I should start trying new things." She added and frowned. "But that's about it. What about you?" She asked.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/5/2014, 8:15 am

-----

"Oh, I don't so sword fighting, either. I'm more of an archery person. I wish I was as good as the Hunters, though."
    Quinn said and sighed slightly. She admired the girls in the hunt, they seemed so powerful. But she knew she would never join them, seeing she was always flirting with people, although she had a crush on a boy from the hermes cabin-Danny Grant. They had already been on two dates, and she would be happy to settle down with him. She shoved the thoughts out of her mind and focused on Mari. "What about you? Do you do more dagger stuff, or are you more of an archery person, like me?" Quinn asked, geniuinely intrested.

Post by Guest 5/5/2014, 8:32 am

"Definitely a dagger person." She said. She pulled out her foot long dagger out of its sheath and showed it to her. She had just finished her bed bust. She eventually decided that it needed some bling. She carved out a hollow in the backboard and implanted an opal in the hollow. Finished.

Last edited by Gyro on 5/5/2014, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/5/2014, 10:41 am

-----

Quinn looked over Mari's shoulder. "Wow, that looks awesome." She said and smiled. "I think you're dads gonna' love it, honestly." She then added, still having a soft smile planted on her red lips.

Post by Guest 5/5/2014, 4:11 pm

Mari smiled but yawned instantly. Luckily she remembered to cover her mouth. "Y-yours is beautifAAAAHHHHul too!" She complimented with a yawn in the middle of her sentence.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:49 am