A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Chrysanthemum's Bunk

courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

Chrysanthemum's Bunk Empty Chrysanthemum's Bunk

Post by courier six 5/11/2014, 8:25 am

I walked into the cabin, the stone walls outside glowing faintly. One of the camp greeters babbled on how they were enchanted and if one was to fall, everyone would either explode or turn into a tree. Not exactly a comforting thought, but I doubted that they'd fall anytime soon. I traced one of the designs engraved on the stones outlining the doorway, before turning and looking at the bunks. Some other Hecate kids were playing with fireballs or fiddling with potions, ignoring me in the process. I didn't mind, I guess there were tons of kids who just walked in and out of here. There was an open and empty bed near the end of the cabin; no notes or bags or anything signifying someone used it. I dropped my bag down and kicked it underneath the frame, wasn't really in the mood to unpack. Wasn't really in the mood to do anything, this whole "demigod" thing got me confused. Dust flew up from the ground and I sneezed. One of the kids looked at me with an inquiring look, and I took that as a sign to leave.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Chrysanthemum's Bunk Empty Re: Chrysanthemum's Bunk

Post by jake. 5/11/2014, 9:12 am

Chrysanthemum's Bunk Tumblr_me4ph9n7QJ1raxp5i
    -----

Quinn waddled slowly into the Hecate cabin, and bumped into a girl instantly. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I was just jumping in to get my sunglasses, I left them in here." Quinn said and sighed, studying the girls face. "Oh, you're new here, am I right? Sorry, i forgot you're name. What was it again?" She then asked, wiping some pearls of sweat from her tanned forehead. She huffed. It was quite hot at camp today, and she had been to the climbing wall just now. Lava mixed with 30° wasn't the best option, after all. She was wearing her usual hot-pants with a button up blouse, which was white. He blue ballerinas matched with her red flower necklace, that glimmered brightly in the light of the Hecate Cabin. The Daughter Of Magic smiled once more.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 5/11/2014, 9:33 am

I closed my eyes at the impact, making my face pretty weird looking. Stumbling back, I opened my eyes to see a very pretty girl apologizing. "Nah, it's cool. I wasn't paying attention either," I chuckled, giving a small smile to the girl. "Name's Chrys, nice to meet you. What's yours?" I put my hands behind my back, clasped together in an innocent-looking pose. I couldn't help but twiddle my thumbs and mess with my hands most of the time, so keeping them close together was ideal. Curiously, I gave her a once-over, trying to deem what kind of girl she was. Sweet, maybe a bit of a girly-girl? But, she was sweating and her face looked red from exercise, so she could probably handle herself in a fight. "I really like your necklace, it's gorgeous. Do you know what type of flower that is?" I asked, not wanting to let the conversation run dry. I had a knack for doing that, but a new home meant a fresh opportunity to be the popular girl I always dreamed of being.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/11/2014, 11:19 am

-----

"Oh, I think It might be a Primrose of some sort, or maybe just a plain rose."
    Quinn answered, smiling politely. "Chrys.. is that a nickname? Is your name Chrysanthemum, by any chance? I used to have a friend in high school called that." She said, making an image of a blonde, small girl pop into her head. Quinn then studied the girl opposite her. She was very pretty, and she had wonderful, differently coloured eyes. Quinn grinned. "You have beautiful eyes!" She said and gave a small giggle from herself. "Are you a daughter of Hecate?" Quinn then added, still smiling.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 5/11/2014, 1:01 pm

I smiled and gazed down at the ground. Primrose. That was Dad's favorite flower. One last glance told me that it was, in fact, a primrose. It was just dyed from its usual cream hue. "Yeah, my full name is Chrysanthemum. It's a bit of a mouthful, though, so I just stick with Chrys. Besides, I think Chrys is much cooler than a flower." I laughed and slyly slipped my hands in my pockets. Cool, yeah. Being cool was good. "Aw, thanks! That's sweet of you! And yep, daughter of Hecate, freshly claimed. This whole "demigod" thing is still kind of boggling to me, in all honesty." I looked out the window. Today was definitely a scorcher, for New York at least. "Imagine if Camp Half-Blood was in Florida! We'd all be little crisps by now," I thought out loud. My eyes widened slightly; did I seriously just say that? I smacked my forehead in my idiocy. "I'm sorry, can't believe I said that..."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2014, 1:45 pm

The door creaked just a bit as I walked into the Hecate cabin, the mysterious aroma of Mist and magic plants creeping into my nose. I walked past the aglaophotis plant and went to my bunk, dressed in a black tank top printed with a circle of the Futhork's eighteen runes, a ripped pair of black shorts, a metal-studded leather belt and my combat boots. I had altered the color of my brown eyes to sparkling yellow-orange, like Fanta, and had died some strands of my long dark hair navy blue and fir green. Ny weapon, Apokryphos, was sheathed at my belt in kopis-modus, and my hoplon was folded into my leather bracelet at my wrist.

Climbing up the rope ladder to my bunk, I noticed Quinn (the Hecate cabin hottie) talking to a person I didn't know. A newbie? How cool!

Tossing my Spartan helmet -- which I had been carrying under my arm-- on my bunk, I hopped down and came towards them. Animated tattoos started spinning on my wrists and hands without my noticing.

"Hi there!" I said. "Hi Quinn," I winked. "You're new?" I asked the girl. "I'm Morgan, it's super nice to meet you."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/11/2014, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 5/11/2014, 3:30 pm

Someone made a noise. I twirled around to find its source, only to see a another gorgeous and almost intimidating girl with a smile on her face. Tattoos that twirled on her hands caught my eye. "Woah. That's so cool," I whispered, my eyes wide. "Morgan? That's such a pretty name! Mine's Chrys, it's a pleasure to meet you!" I chuckled, then gestured to her tattoos. "How'd you do that?"
      She was only a few inches taller than me, but it certainly made her look powerful and almost mysterious. Of course, the punk outfit and orange eyes helped. "I think I've heard people talk about you around camp. Didn't you go on a super-important quest with a son of Zeus?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2014, 4:03 pm

"Morgan? That's such a pretty name! Mine's Chrys, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Haha, thank you Chrys. My real first names are Theano Kristo, I go with Morgan though, long story."

She gestures at my moving tattoos. "How'd you do that?"

I looked and noticed them for the first time. "Woopsie. This often happens when I'm having strong feelings. It's an illusion, don't be fooled," I added. "A girl in the Hermes cabin had a similar down her spine, but that one's real." I made them disappear with a snap of my fingers.

"I think I've heard people talk about you around camp. Didn't you go on a super-important quest with a son of Zeus?"

"Oh dear," I chuckled. "I didn't know news moved so quickly around here. Sure, Aphrodite gossip is something... But ye, I went on a Quest. Returned two weeks ago, a son of Cratus was with us too." I smiled warmly.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 5/11/2014, 4:30 pm

"'Theano Kristo?' Woah, that might be cooler than Morgan!" I laughed. It sounded cliche, but I had a feeling that Morgan and I would be friends. Maybe not connected-at-the-hip friends, but people to support each other. I nodded at her answer about the quest, that was probably another one of those long stories. Not that I minded; I loved long stories. Of course, in the middle of a cabin just chatting was not a good time. I laughed internally, which appeared as a smile on my face. "So," I started, rubbing the back of my head with my right hand. "This is gonna sound kinda dumb, but how does camp work, exactly? Like, is there a schedule of when we have to wake up, or is it more 'do whatever the hell you want'?" I probably would have been given lenience if there were rules and such, considering I was a new person. But, the "Oh, but I'm new! I don't know anything!" excuse only works for a little bit.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2014, 3:22 am

"'Theano Kristo?' Woah, that might be cooler than Morgan!"

That made me smile widely. "Really? By Hecate, you're adorable. Those are Greek names," I added. One was a boy name, one was a girl name, because my father didn't know what I'd be. I pushed my thick, waist-long hair over one shoulder, the five blue or green died streaks fitting the dark color wonderfully.

"So," she said, rubbing the back of her head. "This is gonna sound kinda dumb, but how does camp work, exactly? Like, is there a schedule of when we have to wake up, or is it more 'do whatever the hell you want'?"

"Yeah, we got a schedule," I replied, leaning against another bunk and almost making the wolfsbane on it topple over. "Woopsie. Eight am, everybody's out of bed, then you can have fun queuing up for twenty minutes in front of the bathroom doors waiting for your turn. After that, Lou Ellen, our counselor, inspects the cabin, then we go to the Mess Hall for breakfast. And then... well, we do whatever Lou Ellen planned us to do. Sword fighting, running with the nymphs, climbing, pegasi riding, wrestling, arts and crafts, monster maiming..."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/12/2014, 12:56 pm

-----

Quinn listened intently to the conversation, and occasionally threw in a soft smile towards Chrys. "What she said." She then said, grinning at Morgan. "It's really amazing here, I'm sure you'll love it all!" She then exclaimed, and then giggled lightly, her signature move by now, almost. She fiddled with her necklace, throwing in another dazzling smile. Her pink-dyed tips looked brighter today, and overall Quinnley looked fresher, more relaxed...more...chilled. She grinned once more, then picked up a drachma laying on her bunk. She tossed it, the coin then landing in her petite palm.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 5/12/2014, 2:25 pm

I nodded at Morgan's explanation. Seemed easy enough, but, eight was just so early! Nothing like the-- Well, weekdays I woke up at six forty-five. Nothing like the weekends, I supposed. "Lou Ellen? I think I've already met her. She's got such pretty eyes." I praised the cabin leader in earnest, impressed by how efficiently she ran the cabin. I looked over at Quinn, who was quiet during our little exchange. There was a golden coin in her hand, sparkling in the sunshine. "What is that? Is that solid gold?" My mouth was a small "o"; the only valuable thing I ever owned was a necklace with a small diamond as it's charm. Thinking about it just then reminded me that it was safely in my bag, in that one certain pocket that I couldn't remember the exact location of right now. Damn my memory and it's shoddiness. "So, how are the other kids of the cabin? I have a feeling I'm gonna have to get to know them, considering I have an entire summer here."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/13/2014, 4:33 am

"Yeah, Lou is amazing," I grinned. "She's really cool."

"What is that? Is that solid gold?" she suddenly asked, pointing at the drachma Quinn was flipping in her hand.

"Oh, yes. That's a drachma, it's the money of the mythological world. Olympus, Underworld, Iris Messages, Hermes Mail..." I smiled. "Pretty much everything."

Chrys seemed absent for a second before looking at us again with her shining eyes.

"So, how are the other kids of the cabin? I have a feeling I'm gonna have to get to know them, considering I have an entire summer here."

"Um, how to say.... Forty-nine percent are psychos, forty-nine percent are asocials. Quinn, Lou and I belong to the two remaining percent who don't fit in," I smirked with a chuckle. "There are others who're awesome too."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/13/2014, 11:32 am

-----

Quinn smiled at Morgan, and gave her a sisterly-fist-bump, whilst still grinning. She whistled happyily, and felt great being so chilled with her half-sisters. She had always been very popular, but making new friends always made her feel happy, somehow. She smiled once more, and the smile spread as Morgan said she was awesome.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 5/13/2014, 3:04 pm

I looked at the drachma again. "Dude," I whispered, in awe of it. Such a simple item, but other people would kill for just a fourth of it.
      "Um, how to say.... Forty-nine percent are psychos, forty-nine percent are asocials. Quinn, Lou and I belong to the two remaining percent who don't fit in," Morgan said, completing her attitude of mild contempt for her cabinmates with a smirk.
      "That's- that's good to hear. Not really. At least I won't have to deal with the asocials considering they're, well, asocial. The psychos might pose a bit of a problem. They probably have fire-bending powers or can poison someone with ease." I coughed. Camp suddenly became a lot less inviting. But, I supposed if I stayed around the right people, nothing would happen. "So, uh, how long have you two been at camp?" I looked at Morgan for a second, and then Quinn. She was kinda quiet, and I felt kinda bad for not including her in much of the conversation.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/15/2014, 3:59 am

I fist-bumped Quinn back before looking at Chrys again.

"That's- that's good to hear. Not really. At least I won't have to deal with the asocials considering they're, well, asocial. The psychos might pose a bit of a problem. They probably have fire-bending powers or can poison someone with ease."

"Most of us have fire-bending powers," I smiled. "I don't mean to scare you, but... it's true. You probably too. As for poisons, I don't exactly know people who use those, but I'm into potions ever since I got back from my Quest and... yeah, I got a nice lot of poisons, in addition of the other draughts I composed. But no need to mistrust me, I wouldn't use them against demigods or humans."

I was in fact quite proud of my collection of potions; but more so I was grateful my mother had saved the five books I had stolen from Circe's island and given them to me after I had thought them lost in the sea.

"So, uh, how long have you two been at camp?"

"Couple of weeks. I'm a newbie, like you," I grinned.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/18/2014, 5:07 am

-----

"Oh, I don't know, actually. Maybe two or three months? I haven't been around for so long yet."
    Quinn said and smiled politely at her two half-sisters. Cookie suddenly padded up to her and purred. His ginger fur was soft and silky, and his eyes blazed with green colours. Quinn picked him up and scratched the place behind his ear, and he gave another purr.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 5/19/2014, 2:12 pm

"Woah, only a few weeks? You got a boyfriend and a quest in a few weeks? That's crazy cool, I'm impressed." I laughed. She probably meant she had only been back for a couple of weeks, but I'd hate to assume otherwise. Some people are just impressive like that. Besides, time felt like it passed differently here. I took in the other information about the poisons and weird siblings with a forced smile. Frankly, I was a bit afraid, considering there were little kids with knives and hellhounds the size of a leopard running about. Not anything I wouldn't get over, though. Quinn answered about a few months, and I nodded. It was cool seeing a person or two who had been here a while; everyone seemed to be totally new. Her cat prowled up, and I giggled. "Oh, what a pretty kitty!" I was fond of most cats and most cats were fond of me. It just worked like that. He gave out a little purr while wrapped up in his owner's arms, and I smiled at him too. "What's his name?"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 7/17/2014, 1:42 pm

Hermes found the bunk he was looking for after a bit. Someone named Chrysanthemum got a music box. Funny, he thought that was for someone in the Apollo cabin. He set it down on her bunk and kept looking for the other bunks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:58 pm