A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

{ I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy }

Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

{ I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy } Empty { I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy }

Post by Kevin 5/11/2014, 11:43 pm

Igor had no idea why the hell he was in the library. He never really decided to go here, but circumstances had yielded it. It was the closest building to him when he'd realized he'd had a slight sunburn and didn't want it to get any worse. He despised sunburns and despised how fair his skin was. He mouthed a curse and went to sit down, put in a rather bad mood by the sunburn. Damn sun... Igor thought, removing his sunglasses and putting them down on the table before crossing his legs and grabbing a random book. He supposed it would be ideal to read whilst he was in a library... And he'd blend in. Sticking out was good in some cases, but sitting in a library did not fit in the category.

{ I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy } Empty Re: { I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy }

Post by Guest 5/14/2014, 7:37 pm

OOC: I hope this is open.....
    BIC: Sol walked into the library on the hot summer day. He ran his hands through his sweaty brown-blonde hair and sat down next to a boy who seemed to be reading The Bride's Guide To Wedding Dresses. He frowned. "Marrying someone, eh? Make sure you've made a good choice." He said and picked up a book of Norse myths and a book of Greek ones. He began to compare the myths and see how they were alike and different. He did this with different types off the sloths time. For example, Gaea represented Geb and Ouranos represented Nut. All three types-Norse Egyptian and Greek-had evil and nice spirits, water, earth, fire and air spirits and deities. He wondered what it would be like to combine the 3, maybe even add Rome in there soemwhere.