A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Stella's observatory

Stella's observatory Empty Stella's observatory

Post by Guest 5/12/2014, 3:55 pm

OOC: okay, so I don't want to make a new topic every time someone wants to go to Stella's observatory. Instead, I have thought of a way to solve this problem. I will rp with someone here, keeping I private. When I finish the rp, I will open it up for anyone who wants to rp or I planned an rp out with. Sounds good?
    BIC:Stella walked Ito her treehouse from the camp observatory. She loved her home made PVC pipe observatory more than anywhere else in camp, but she had to admit that the camp telescopes were a lot more powerful. Stella flicked on her observatory and hit the ground as the pipes spun around rapidly, fixing to the stars. She turned on her camera which was duct-taped to the end of the pipe and plugged it in to a generator. Now she could have a recording of her time on her star.

Last edited by The Heart of Gold on 7/25/2014, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Stella's observatory Empty Re: Stella's observatory

Post by Morgan Landry 5/13/2014, 5:07 am

Demeter's young daughter Jana Kay was walking in the evening around the forest, loving the fragrance of earth, trees and grass. She had always had a soft spot for tree nymphs, especially for Alice, the epimeliad who lived in the apple tree of her garden in Stirling.
    The Scottish fourteen-years-old was wearing a pair of comfy green bermuda shorts and her orange Camp Half-Blood tee, her bead necklace tied around her wrist. As usual, she was wearing mismatched shoes; one blue, one yellow, both Chuck Taylor's. A white and violet rhododendron flower was sticking in her long, blonde hair, right behind her ear.

She suddenly caught sight of a tree house. Wow, this is amazing, she thought.

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 5:17 am

Stella flicked on her TED (transportation enhancing device) and it hummed with warmth. She quickly wrote a note to whoever might find her treehouse next and set it on her table

Sorry I can't be here at the moment! I am now on the third star to the right of Orion's Belt, if you want to contact me, flip on the radio in the corner, push the button and I will here you and will respond as soon as possible! I can also be seen through PVC pipe 7A, if you want to see me there. Please do no remove the camera taped to the end of the pipe!
    Thanks
    -Stella, your one and only star nymph

She then stepped into the blue circle of light that was being projected onto her floor, and shot up into the air, returning to her home star at near-light speed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/16/2014, 4:38 pm

Jana Kay saw a burst of light and shielded her green eyes just in time; when she opened them again, something that looked like a shooting star seemed to be rocketing towards the sky.

This had lightened her curiosity, and, after checking nobody was looking at her, she climbed into the trees house, and found a little note.

Sorry I can't be here at the moment! I am now on the third star to the right of Orion's Belt, if you want to contact me, flip on the radio in the corner, push the button and I will here you and will respond as soon as possible! I can also be seen through PVC pipe 7A, if you want to see me there. Please do no remove the camera taped to the end of the pipe!
    Thanks
    -Stella, your one and only star nymph

A star nymph! Wow, that was amaaaazing! A great smile wove itself onto Jana's face. She wondered if the s are nymph would be angry of she contacted her, perhaps she needed a private sphere.
    But the message clearly invited to contact.
    After several minutes of reflection, Jana Kay finally got her courage together and flipped the radio on.

"Hello?" She asked in a shy voice, her smile still on her face. She was grateful to have discovered something new today, and getting in contact with a star nymph was definitely something she was thankful about!

Post by Guest 5/16/2014, 4:50 pm

Stella reached her star in no time, thanks to her TED. Back in The day, it took a day. She was setting up her equipment as her phone rang. See, there is usually no air in space, which means no sound. At all. But on her star, air stayed on even without the atmosphere to contain it. She recalled one of her mother's stories about the Asteria of Ancient Greece. The Asteria cast spells on their stars to keep the air in, because they would hold wild parties on the stars. It was very useful, and the spells stayed cast on the stars through the generations of Asteria.

Stella answered her phone. "This is nymph 63, Stella, Asteria, please name your species, god parent(if you're a demigod) and age please. " she said. A precaution she always took.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 4:30 am