A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

An Evening to Remember

An Evening to Remember Empty An Evening to Remember

Post by Guest 5/20/2014, 5:23 pm

Sol walked onto the rocky shore of the lake and cleared a spot. He layed down a blanket and set the basket on it. Sol stood up and looked around for Sabrina in vain, but knew she would come. He sat down again and looked across the water to the sun, slowly closing in on the horizon.
    John Samarintos

Male
    Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2014-04-13

An Evening to Remember Empty Re: An Evening to Remember

Post by John Samarintos 5/20/2014, 7:49 pm

Sabrina walked onto the shore of the lake and looked for Sol. It had been a week before she last had seen him and she missed him greatly. She saw Sol sitting down looking at the water. She yelled "Sol" and started running towards him. She pulled him into a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

Post by Guest 5/20/2014, 7:59 pm

Sol smiled warmly. "Hey Sabrina." He said and hugged and kissed her back. "I've missed you! What have you been doing in the past......week or so?" He asked.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/21/2014, 7:47 am

"I've missed you too. I've been just getting to know camp, but since I already did..." Sabrina said as she trailed off. She walked onto the blanket and sat down, looking at the horizon. "You coming or what Thunder-Boy?" Sabrina said as she smiled at him.

Post by Guest 5/21/2014, 7:51 am

Sol grinned. "I'm coming, Medicine-girl" he said. "Look at that sunset. I've never seen one like this the before." He said as the sun touched the horizon and the sky explode into a world of color.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/21/2014, 7:56 am

Sabrina put her arm around his waist and leaned on his shoulder, then smiled. "You've never seen one like this before." Sabrina said as she grinned. She felt a sharp pain in her shoulder-arm and she forgot how she had gotten into a fight at the arena earlier. She put her hand over the wound and it sealed up. She looked back at Sol and smiled, pretending it never happened.

Post by Guest 5/21/2014, 5:03 pm

Sol shifted his body weight and wrapped his arm around her. He frowned. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He asked, concerned.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/21/2014, 5:35 pm

"No I'm not." Sabrina said to answer to Sol's question even though she was lying through her teeth. She still laid her head on his shoulder. She smiled at him. She loved how he always was so concerned about her.

Post by Guest 5/21/2014, 5:37 pm

Sol continued frowning but looked back over the water. "I love you Sabrina" he said and kissd her on the lips.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/22/2014, 4:06 pm

Sabrina kissed him back passionately. But, leaned back to get out of it and smiled. "Your going to need me if you keep getting in fights." Sabrina said to Sol.

Post by Guest 5/22/2014, 4:11 pm

Sol smiled. "Yeah, there are too many bullies around here. Who cares if you can't be an archer? Who cares if you don't have any powers? The bullies obviously care so much about this stuff, why don't they just live their own life?" He asked rhetorically. "It doesn't make sense." He said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:47 am