A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Rose and Lillian

Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Rose and Lillian Empty Rose and Lillian

Post by Toothless 5/24/2014, 5:26 pm

Chapter 1: Rose
    I guess I never gave much thought to what I'd be like when I grew up. I am perfectly content with waking up each morning, going to work, coming back to the apartment just to eat dinner, finish up some work and fall asleep so i could start the cycle over again. On the weekends I'd sleep in or curl up with a book, which I suppose I could continue even in my now early 20's. But, now that I'm 21, I'm forced to look forward in my life and think about settling down with a nice husband, living in a suburban house with a few kids running in the yard. I still live with my best friend, Lillian, whom I've been living with since I was 18. She's the opposite of me, fun and quirky and she loves to just get out of our two story apartment and enjoy the nightlife. She's a year ahead of me at 22, still making us both young and allowed to be wild. Alas, I don't know if I want to grow up just yet. I quite enjoy living in our apartment, just Lila and I. I've never had a problem with it, and I don't suspect that she has either.

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 3:04 pm