A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Tricia McMillan-Apollo

Tricia McMillan-Apollo  Empty Tricia McMillan-Apollo

Post by Guest 5/26/2014, 12:10 am

Spoiler:

Name: My name would be Tricia McMillan, but I'd prefer you call me Trillian

Age: I am 17 years old, and my birthday is on June 5th, 1996

Eyes: My eyes are a bright blue, but not electric blue. Sort of in between that and a very deep shade of blue.

Hair: My hair is originally brown, but I permanently dyed a lock of hair on the left side of my head blonde, so I would look more like my favorite singer, Christina Perri.

Height: I stand at six feet and six inches.

Body Type: I wouldn't call myself muscly, but I have some muscle here and there. But otherwise I'm mostly slim.

Skin Color: I have a slight tan all over my body, but I am white.

God Parent: My father, on the godly side of my family, is Apollo, god of music and the sun.

Mortal Parent: My mortal parent would be my mother, Diane McMillan.

Country of Origin: I was born in Pasadena, Texas, in the United States of America.

Pets: I have no pets in my possession at the moment.

Talents: Singing, dancing, playing most instruments(some like the bongo drums or stuff are excluded), running and cooking. I also highly specialize in reading body language, meaning I can tell if people are lying, stupid, astonished, sad, mad, in anguish, desire something, happy, bored, tired, hyper, etc. (Kind of like the guy from "Lie to Me")

Weapon: I own a 3'5" celestial bronze broadsword that I like to call HitchHiker. It turns into a necklace when I throw it, and the necklace returns to me like a boomerang back to me. When I remove the necklace, it becomes a sword again. I received it at the camp armory.

I have a wooden longbow, 4.5 feet long. It came with a magic quiver that never runs out of celestial bronze carbon arrows, which shatter after impaling something. The arrows are 4 feet long and they all happen to have my name carved in them. I also received this weapon at the camp armory.

Personality: I am a nomadic, let-it-go kind of person. I don't really care what other people think, and I like to be mysel and do things my way. I have a happy-go-lucky lifestyle and am not big on schedules and such. I love to read, sing, play music and hunt, along with the occaisonal sword fight. I have a small southern accent, though it is very hard to hear. I use contraptions not used like northerners-like y'all and ain't-and have a....twang at the end of most words, so to speak.

Flaws: I also have some flaws. My lifestyle wards off shy people, or embarrassed people, or most people that don't understand my way of living. This makes it hard to make friends a lot of times, so I cal only hope for someone like me. My fatal flaw would be stubbornness, and I can't be pushed. I like to be the person I am. No one will change that. Ever. Some people also tell me that at times I can be pushy and even arrogant at times.

Powers: For 5 minutes, I can play any instrument that someone hands me like a pro. It doesn't matter what instrument, I'll play astoundingly for five minutes, and I can do this 10 times a day, with 20 minutes in between uses. If I go past this limit, I will become exhausted and my music playing-for any instrument-will decrease in pitch by 50%. My notes will be out of tune and I can do nothing to do to stop it for 24 hours.

If I am conducting a band of some sort and the notes or tempo or anything else is wrong, I can fix it. The sound will be complete harmony that lasts for 7 minutes. I can do this 10 times a day with a 30 minute cool down. If I exceed the limit, I will collapse in sweat and pass out for 24 hours.

Life Before Camp: Trillian had lived with her mother red since she was born, and the two were extremely close. Her mother always accepted Trillian's lifestyle and didn't interfere, knowing that she meant no harm. But there wasn't enough money in the house with no father and Trillian frowning fast. So Trillian stopped going to school when she turned 10 and began helping in the fields of her family-run farm. Se was homeschooled when her mother had time, and Trillian learned as much as she needed to. But after she turned 13, things started to happen. She would work in the fields and her hands would be sucked underground and held by unseen monsters-Karpoi. She never understood this until she left for camp with a satyr named Donny, and learned about the Greek gods and goddesses. One day on the farm, Trillian had been fed up with the Karpoi-the same day Donny came. He talked to her mother for a while, and her mother came out with packed bags. She was leaving. Donny took her to an airport, where she flew to Long Island and camp.

RP Example: As I walked through the crowded streets of Las Vegas, Nevada, I almost hoped I hadn't come. There were people hustling and bustling all around and I was being shoved and knocked down with no sympathy by my side. I soon walked into a bar and showed the security guy a fake ID and sat down at a table, listening to the band up front and what other people were saying about it. Most people hated it. Trillian flexed her fingers and pointed at the band, and they grew better. Their notes weren't out of tune, they were the right length, and everyone was much happier with the new music as Trillian left the bar.

Last edited by Chuck Norris on 5/28/2014, 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Tricia McMillan-Apollo  Empty Re: Tricia McMillan-Apollo

Post by jake. 5/28/2014, 4:44 am

I don't really know if the first power would be allowed, but we can wait and see.

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 4:47 am

So do we wait for Morgan or something?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 5/28/2014, 4:51 am

I suppose, I can ask her. :)

Post by Guest 5/28/2014, 4:55 am

Thank you!
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 5/31/2014, 1:05 pm

I have no qualms with the first power, but I don't understand the second power

Post by Guest 5/31/2014, 1:15 pm

Okay, here's a better description-
    If she's conducting a band and it doesn't sound that good (ex: the tempo is off, the notes are wrong) she can fix them. Plus the limits in the form.
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 6/2/2014, 12:23 pm

Oh, woah!

By fixing them--are you saying that your charrie can control the musicians' hands in order to make the music sound harmonious, or are you implying that your charrie can manipulate the sound waves so nicely that even though the musicians make mistakes, the audiences still hear very good and harmonious music because she has manipulated the sound waves before they reach the audiences' ears?

I just want to clarify some things, but nice power, by the way :)

Post by Guest 6/2/2014, 4:16 pm

She fixes the sound waves.
    Thank you :D

Post by Guest 6/6/2014, 2:01 pm

*cough cough
    I've pmed the admins and I think the approvers and no one has checked my form. Please do.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/7/2014, 10:43 am

Don't double post. (you never PMed me *sad face*)

Where did he get the magic quiver? Sure, I suppose they could have quivers with infinite arrows laying around the armory, I'm OK with that. But why do they all have his name carved into them? Is that part of the magic, too? (I'm OK with that)

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 10:49 am

Trillian's a girl XD
    Yes, everything you said. It's magic, never runs out of arrows, and the names are magic too. If the bow and quiver are transferred to someone else, their name is on it. Et cetera and et cetera.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/7/2014, 10:59 am

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content