A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Bullies and Doctors

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Bullies and Doctors Empty Bullies and Doctors

Post by jake. 5/27/2014, 2:50 am

Bullies and Doctors Garrett-Hedlund-garrett-hedlund-20142778-500-215
    -----

Jake was sat down in his usual corner, full with pillows and medicine books. He flipped open a book about mortal medicine's, and he finished it shortly after. He was a quick reader, after all. He walked around slowly, browsing through the library, as he came across a book of pranks. He grinned and flicked through the pages.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Bullies and Doctors Empty Re: Bullies and Doctors

Post by Brastus 5/27/2014, 4:31 pm

Damian fixed his jacket on his broad chest and huffed continuously. He had no deep love for the library, but his girlfriend, Andi, had told him to pick up a book on ancient world history. He wasn't an enemy of literature and history on a general basis, but he hated all those novels about infinite and helpless romance or the rise of empires of old that were build in inglorious and ignominious ways. He was wearing his long black leather coat, which was in really his shield in disguise, a blood-red v-neck shirt was located underneath and his dagger-shaped necklace hanged from his strong neck. He also wore black bootcut jeans that looked like they had been used onet--many times, while fastening a belt made out of padlocks around his waist and using heavy military boots for his footwork. His face held an annoyed look as he scratched the back of his head and entered the library with his jaw clenched in unamusement. His boots made loud, thunderous booms as he made his way across the entrance of the library and the middle of it so he could more or less pay attention to any sign that would lead him to the books on ancient history.

However, after scanning the vast place for five minutes, he snarled a complaint and dashed to the first row he saw, not paying attention to the guy that was mischievously reading a book as he flicked through the pages. His attention, to his surprise, was caught almost immediately, as he saw a guy smirking mischievously who skipped a few pages of a book he held in his hands. The guy was muscular, tall, although not as tall as Damian, had blondish-brown hair, green eyes and had a look of toughness around him, which Damian loved on the people he met.

"What in the Gods names are you reading that's so damm funny?" Asked Damian as he leaned against a bookshelf and crossed his well-defined, sleeved arms, while looking at the guy with his deep blue, almost violet, eyes.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/28/2014, 2:22 am

-----

Jackson looked up, scanning the library until BOOM a giant stood infront of him. "Uh..." He coughed. "Pranks." He said and grinned again, sticking out his hand. He shuffled to a girl, and gave her the medicine book, then walked away. "My attractivness gets all the girls." He said and laughed.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/28/2014, 2:31 am

Damian laughed after he told a girl to take the books away and it reminded him of well, himself. Sure he was big and intimidating, but he knew he was spoken a lot by the girls on camp, particularly the daughters of Aphrodite.

"Oh yeah, watch this." Bragged Damian as he came up to a random daughter of Aphrodite, smiled, caressed and flirting with her, and then told her to find him the book he needed. He also told her to get all her friends and sisters to help him because he needed it urgently. Afterwards she dashed out, blinded by his good-looks, and sprung full speed ahead to a couple of her siblings, whom giggled and did exactly as he said.

"Guess I am better than you in the hotness game kid. Say, what's your name man?" Asked Damian with a unusual tone of friendliness, after burying his left hand in his pocket and going a gesture with his right hand as if addressing him to sit down, even if their were no chairs around.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/28/2014, 2:37 am

-----

Jake grinned. "Jackson Garret Wilde. I go by the name Jake, though. I think you're name is Damian, right? I've seen you around couple a times." Jake shrugged. "Lots of gossip around here, after all, eh?" He said and grinned. He pointed to a girl and mouthed 'watch this'. He walked over to her and said 'Hi'. Then satyed silent. The girl slooooowly backed away, and Jake came back laughing loudly.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/28/2014, 2:42 am

He bursted out laughing. He, for some weird reason, like this guy. He was actually someone he felt at ease with. He loved seeing the girl's reaction and he kept laughing and pointing at her as Jake came back.

"Man, you're funny. Yeah names Damian, but some people know me was Brastus. Say, check this out." Said Damian as he ran to a girl and gave her a sappy, totally fake, love confession, but then told he that he couldn't be with her for some overly dramatic reason and left with his shoulders slugged, his back turned, and a massive laughing smile on his face as he heard her moan and go along.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/28/2014, 2:52 am

-----

Jake smiled. He walked over to the same girl, and gave her a book. Inside was his phone number. "Open the first page, love." He said and made a 'Call-me' gesture. She screamed in delight and gave him a kiss on the cheek, smearing red lipstick in. Jake broke out into a laugh and winked at her, making her scream even more. She ran over to her friends and giggled with them, and Jake made a kissy face.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/28/2014, 3:00 am

"Oh, you're good kid, but look at this." Said Damian pointing to the rioting daughters of Aprhodite he had asked to help him find his book swarming the library in his quest to find a book. He jerked his head with a smile at Jake, as if telling him to follow him, and he proceeded to walk to a table, where he snalred at a couple of children of Athena and made them run off with their tails between their legs. He then sat on the table and motioned at Jake to do the same.

"I'll be honest with you jake, I am deeply in love as it is, but man d I love me some attention." Said Damian as he placed his booted feet on the table and dismissed any girl that came to him with, which in all honesty looked like they were going to pass out just by seeing him, until the right girl came with the right book. She was tall, blonde and blue eyed. After getting the right book Damian stood up and said the following.

"Thank you so much Sweetheart. I don't know what I could do without you. How bout some dinner soon darling?" Whispered the tall, dark, and muscular guy to the blonde girl that actually dropped to the floor in a knockout as Damian retook his seat and placed the book on the table.

"I got a whole cabin working for me. I think I won." Said the Spanish son of Ares to Jake as he rolled his r's and made sure to showcase his accent to the guy, as if trying to tell him where he came from.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/28/2014, 3:36 am

-----

Jake sat down next to him, his arms behind his head, grinning. "Kay, Bro, I s'pose you won." He said and winked. "You from spain?" He asked, noticing how he rolled his r's. He flipped open anothe book of medicine, and smiled as he flicked through the pages. "By the way, god parent in Asclepius." he said and grinned.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/28/2014, 4:10 am

Damian smirked at Jake and leaned back on the table, relaxing a bit and then releasing a mild yawn. The fury of girls that once surrounded the place had now disappeared and they were back to calmness. At this, Damian sighed and breathed in.

"You know, you're pretty cool kid. Wanna go train later man? I can always use a new kickass partner in the Arena. Oh, by the way, yes I am Spanish, and my dad is Ares, god of War, Conquest and Conflict." Said Damian as he leaned in on the table and offered Jake a fist bump, which he only did to those people he liked to have around. He smirked one of his signature smiles, but allowed his blue eyes to wear off their intimidating factor and actually looked friendly, instead of well, violent and destructive.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/29/2014, 2:06 am

Bullies and Doctors Tumblr_m93qgfz0eJ1rum77go1_500
    -----

"I know I'm pretty cool, bro." Jake said and fist bumped Damian. "Truth Or Dare?" Jackson said and grinned wildly. Yes, the game was a bit childish, but it was really fun if you came up with some good dares. Jake fiddled with the laces of his converse, and re-did the lacing a bit. Then he placed his feet on the table just like Brastus had done, just to learn some tricks to make you look more 'Bad-*ss'.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/30/2014, 6:09 pm

Damian grinned and leaned back on his chair as Jake finished the suggestion. He had to admit he had never really played truth or dare in his life, because he had always been a fighter and not a child. He truly found himself in an awkward situation but he replied with a laugh while winking at a girl he looked and told to get them some beverages for Jake and him. He then dismissed the girl and thrusted his head towards his new friend's so he paid close attention to what he had to say.

"Um, yeah, this might be weird, but I've never played truth or dare in my life. So yeah…if you want we can play whatever that is, but you have to go first," said Damian as he saw the girl return with a couple of pitchers of different beverages, amounts them a hidden bottle of rum he stashed away under his pillow. He thanked the girl, threw her a kiss and then grabbed his bottle and drank from it like a pirate.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/31/2014, 2:05 am

-----

Jake grinned and also grabbed a bottle of rum, taking a quick swig of it. He then opened a pack of cigarettes, and lit one smoothly. Instantly, a girl came up to him and told him that this was a library, and you weren't allowed to smoke, apparently. "Babe, I'm allowed anything." He said and winked, and sh dreamily made her way back to her friends, giggling all the way. "Alright, dare me something." He said, grinning. He took a small puff of his cigarette, and smoke slowly curled around him. Jake rarely smoked, but on some nice occasions, he would flip open his pack of camel lights and light one.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/1/2014, 10:33 pm

Suddenly, his great, big grin disappeared as he smell the aroma of burning cheap tobacco from cigarettes. he dispossessed smokers and smoking overall at all. He was not someone who would damage his system by smoking, even though he had quite literally drank from barrels before. He snarled lowly as he smelled the cigarette and made a face of disgust.

"Do you mind not smoking near me? I hate it and I really don't wanna pummel ya over something so small. If Ya do I'll let ya have a sip of my rum," said Damian as he crossed his arms on his chest and let out a sigh. He was tired of seeing him smoking and it was a real deal-breaker inside any relationship, be it friends or girlfriends.

"Hmm, a dare huh? Well, I dare ya to put sulfur stink bombs inside the cabin of Aphrodite. That aught to make those Barbies snap out of their bubble world for a few days," Said Damian with a wide smirk to his face and a light chuckle.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/3/2014, 2:25 am

-----

Jake grinned. He smiled and put out the cigarettes fire, and dropped it in the trash can. "Yeah, sure. But no thanks to that rum. I don't drink." He said and shrugged, whilst still having a grin plastered onto his face. He raised his eyebrows at the dare. "Hm, alright then. Stink bombs." He continued grinning, his eyes sparkling. "Alright, I'll do it." He said and smiled.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/3/2014, 8:53 pm

After hearing his confirmation of his dare, Damian grinned widely and laughed a bit. He was going to love watching those mock-up Bratz dolls smell like sulfur mines for weeks. When he heard Jake didn't like alcohol it was almost a click. He was an alcoholic and Jake was a smoker…makes sense. At least thats how he thought of it. He removed his boots off the table and leaned in on the table as if closing in on his companion.

"So, I dared you, now you dare me. Don't give me a light one either, or else I'll change my dear to eat the stink bombs instead of using em." laughed Damian as he grabbed his bottle and took a large chug at it before slamming the glass bottle on the table with slight force.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/5/2014, 2:01 am

-----

Jake grinned. "Alright Mate....I dare you to go to the Apollo cabin and paint their bows pink." He said and grinned once more, just this one was mishchievous and daring. Ha. No Pun Intended. Anyways, he spread out his hands. "It's up to you, dude." He said. He was trying not to laugh his brains and skull out. He was imagining the big, bulky brastus taking a little brush and painting some bows hot pink.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/11/2014, 9:23 pm

"That's it man? Piece of cake. Want my dow to bite the wooden ones too? I mean Rex loves to bite anything in the whole world." Said Damien as he smiled at his new pal playfully and closed an eye, but kept the other one open as if he was relaxed, but still attentive. He was going to enjoy painting the arrows pink anyways, he would love to see their faces when they had their precious tools used in such a way.

"Wanna train bro, I mean we can spar or something…if you want." Asked Damien opening his eyes complete and asking in an excited, as far as love battle-lovers can go, tone on his smoky voice.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/27/2014, 1:34 pm

-----

Jake grinned madly. "Oh, yes, why not?" He said and shrugged slightly. "I use a bit of a different weapon to you, though." He said and grinned at Damian. "I use discs for throwing." He said and shrugged. "They're still connected to my armor, which is at my cabin. We could meet at the arena later on?" He asked, grinning. He would probabaly lose, but it was worth the battle. Damian would be a very worthy opponent.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/27/2014, 1:50 pm

With an axioms stomp of his feet and a spring of his body upwards, Damien lifted himself from the chair and grinned widely at Damien with a hint of crazy in it. It wasn't too much crazy, but rather enough to just give whim a taste of how much he loved fighting.

"Well sound like a plan man. Hey, i don't care if you use a prancing pony for a weapon as long as it makes me feel the rush. So yeah, let's go to the Arena in well an hour so you can get everything ready. When I fight you I want you to be at the top of your game so you don't disappoint me." Said Damien with his competitive side showing as he whistled for his pet dog to barge in, which he did after he released a confident bark.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content