A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

[studying noises]

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

[studying noises] Empty [studying noises]

Post by mabel pines 5/27/2014, 6:56 pm

so. finals and all that. i'm joining the train of people who are somewhat leaving to study. i should still be able to get on for a little bit in the early morning and maybe later at night, but finals start on friday and i am a bonehead who waits until the last minute to start studying (don't follow my example, kids). i should be able to get on a little bit more once finals actually start because we get out at around 10:30 and i cannot study for a day straight no matter how hard i try

also, y'know, because i am THAT COOL, i'll include some studying stuff for all my broskis out there with finals
    get you through finals - a lil mix i found full of instrumental songs that are hella rad for some background noise (there are some other hella mixes in the finals & studying tags)
    sound drown - yo dude you know that rainy mood website? it ain't got NOTHIN on this website. it's got a ton of sounds to play for background noise & you can layer them & crap like that
    also, a lil tip for anyone into supernatural (or sherlock that works too), pretend you're doing research to help sam & dean (or sherlock & john bc they work too). i would have failed all of my midterms if it weren't for that 10/10 would recommend

SO good luck to everyone else with finals (and me bc god knows i need it) and hopefully i won't completely disappear until finals are done

[studying noises] Empty Re: [studying noises]

Post by Guest 5/27/2014, 10:24 pm

Good luck with your finals!(I did mine last month)
    We'll see you when you get back!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/28/2014, 2:08 am

Wow, I really like the John/Sherlock advice! Lila, I love you! Now I know how I should've learnt for my penal law mock exams xDDD

Anyhow, the best of luck and success to you!
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/28/2014, 4:21 pm

I'm not in finals but I'm totally using that Supernatural thing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 11:34 pm