A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
Bell
jake.
calvin
High King Fridgeir
kayt smells
GoldOwl488
Break
Toothless
Mason
Rhyolo
Milocross
Christian
16 posters

I'M LEAVIN YOLO SWAG YEET

Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

I'M LEAVIN YOLO SWAG YEET Empty I'M LEAVIN YOLO SWAG YEET

Post by Christian 6/4/2014, 6:17 pm

So, the title says it all: I'm leaving. Yep. Officially leaving. You can go ahead and demote me, because I'm practically gone. I guess it's my fault, I haven't checked forms in years. I also might not be on a lot, because I am not socially awkward anymore!! I've been hanging out with people from school a lot lately and have even planned stuff for the summer... so, farewell! But before I go, I've decided to post my opinions about everyone. Here goes: (I copied and pasted the connected in the last 24 hours list, so)

afangirlwithabox~ I don't know who you are, but good luck on this site!
    albatross~ Lila, you're pretty rad, but last time when you were staff you did nothing... prove me wrong this time around, ight?
    Alucard~ Dylan you're amazing in every single way even if you are a sarcastic little sh1t. ily <3
    Angelina Patronur~ I don't really know who you are, but good luck!
    Antonio Carriedo~ OK Kristine, you used to get on my FREAKING nerves. You try too hard to become 'popular' on this site, which annoys me greatly. Now though, you're alright.
    apocalyptia~ ur bae
    Beanister~ Idk who you are, but good luck!
    Belle~ You're alright, I just never see you.
    Break~ You're alright, you just can occasionally get annoying, but for the most part you're good.
    Caleb Prior~ Idk you, but good luck!
    Catronus~Idk you, but good luck!
    Chicken Wing~ Greatest person on the site of course.
    ChipsAhoyMcCoy~ Oh boy, ok. First off, I really don't like you. Sorry, but I don't and never did. When you first joined you lied about various things, to get attention. You're just an attention wh0re, I really must say. You're always making up some story to get people to pay attention to you and that is my least favorite type of person.
    Cookie Dough~ You're alright. Good luck!
    Cpl. Jeremy Summers~ Idk you. Good luck!
    Crazy~ Idk you. Good luck!
    Daniel~ You're cool, but you just need to get involved in the site more.
    DannyBoi~ Idk you. Good luck!
    Death Pony~ You get on my nerves sometimes, but you're alright I suppose.
    dragonstar~ Idk you, Good luck!
    E.N.D.~ You're alright, but you just act like you're superior which gets on my nerves sometimes.
    FrostSV~ Idk you, Good luck!
    Frotbot the Witch~ I've never really talked to you, but you seem alright. Good luck!
    Jo~ Idk you. Good luck!
    John~ gross <3
    kaitycat4~ Idk you. Good luck!
    kayla vern~ idk you. Good luck!
    kHz~ We used to be good friends, but once you became admin you changed so.
    Komaeda~ You're pretty nice, good luck!
    L~ L. The guy I looked up to. My inspiration. My everything. I'm only leaving cause he left. I mean, without him, what's the point? (quoted by Josh)Link~ Idk you but good luck!
    lunafly506~ Idk you, good luck!
    Mace~ Macy, you're pretty cool and funny, I just feel like you crave power too much.
    mehularora~ Idk who you are
    Milocross~ I used to hate you, but you're gr9.
    MoonMoon~ Idk you, but good luck!
    Morgan Landry~ You were one of my best friends on here, but once you were an admin, we slowly started to stop talking to each other. You take your job too seriously and you treat PJROX1 like a total god while you see us as your lowly servants? So, yeah, good luck I guess.
    Oli_Paxton~ Idk you, but good luck.
    Pepper Potts~ Idk you, but good luck.
    Perca~ Idk you, but good luck.
    percynick~ Idk you, but good luck.
    PJROX1~ You seem like a nice person, but you d1ck ride morgan. Like really. I've heard that you two are dating, but still, you need to calm down and let some of the other staff prove themselves worthy? I feel like you're trying too hard? Idk, but good luck.
    RebekahJane9494~ Idk you, but good luck.
    Rhyolo~ Idk you, but good luck.
    Ryger17~ Idk you, but good luck.
    Sherlock~ Idk you, but good luck.
    shuu~ Nix, you're alright. You were a total b1tch when you were an admin (to me at least) but you're alright.
    Sienna~ Sienna you're pretty cool.
    skylar_chase_~ Idk you, but good luck.
    Steve Rogers~ You're a great staff member and you're pretty cool. Keep up the good work.
    The Musical Tardis~ Idk you, but good luck.
    Theseus12~ Idk you, but good luck.
    Tom~ Tom you are amazing ok don't let anyone dull your sparkle. <3467
    Winter Soldier~ You're cool. C:
    Zachattac~ Idk you, but good luck.

Aaaaaand there you have it. Bye everyone! Good luck in life! C:
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

I'M LEAVIN YOLO SWAG YEET Empty Re: I'M LEAVIN YOLO SWAG YEET

Post by Milocross 6/4/2014, 6:18 pm

And you're gonna leave me with no way to contact you? rude.

bye, good luck c:
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 6/4/2014, 6:20 pm

You've got my skyples and snapchat tho. c;
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 6/4/2014, 6:21 pm

bro later you got to get to know me.

Post by Guest 6/4/2014, 6:24 pm

You've checked my forms.
    You can't say that you haven't checked them in years.
    That's not true.
    Good luck and have a good life!
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 6/4/2014, 6:25 pm

Aww, Chrissy...just...I've known you so long....and you were one of my best friends..but everything good must come to an end. See ya, and good luck in life and everything else. I appreciate that you told everyone what you honestly thought of them because I'd never have the guts to do that, and I'm glad you thought I was cool and funny. And, I'm Mace, of course I'm power hungry. No, but really, goodbye and have a great life.

One of your best friends,
    Mason/Mace

Thanks for everything.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Post by Toothless 6/4/2014, 6:26 pm

I'm just alright?????
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/4/2014, 6:26 pm

See you round chrisssss please pop on every so often plz and we'll never get a mr X like it one again but meh good luck in da cruel world so byeeee.
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female
    Number of posts : 386
    Registration date : 2013-06-29

Post by GoldOwl488 6/5/2014, 12:23 am

Bye
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by kayt smells 6/5/2014, 12:57 am

you know its cool that you said that, because I changed and I don't really care anymore. And you weren't really active much at all and never got to know me but whatever. I used to look up to you but you kinda just like after that whole Skype thing I realized you were kinda not so nice to me so?? idk have fun? you never got to know me and the fact that I changed so it kinda is a jerk move to say that when you don't know me :)

also why are you being an unnecessary jerk to Jake, seriously. he is a great guy and apparently its bad to have friends that you connect with because I am pretty sure you used to be like that with morgan. not to mention this site would have nothing going on if it was because of morgan. she is a great admin and she takes it seriously because she loves this site. so yeah.

I used to look up to you but ever since you've been a jerk to me ive just like re-arranged who I looked up too.

Last edited by ChipsAhoyMcCoy on 6/5/2014, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/5/2014, 1:09 am

Oh, before you go...
    *Grows tentacles in his back as his skin turns bleach white and a smile is carved into his face. His eyes become pure white and his nails turn into sharp claws. He has an obsession with candy and a clown nose. Finally, he has a hatchet and a knife. Oh, and he controls shadows and other forms of darkness
    I am now a combination of Laughing Jack, Herobrine, Slenderman, The Rake, Jeff the Killer, Zalgo, and Ticci Toby. Now you shall die...
    *Cuts the chicken in half and pulls out his organs. He stuffs the chicken with candy then eats the organs*
    That is your final goodbye.
    *Laughs evily, hysterically, and maniacally*

Last edited by Frotbot the Witch on 6/5/2014, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 6/5/2014, 1:31 am

Idk you, good luck!
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 6/5/2014, 1:49 am

I'm not even going to try to respond to that comment, Chris. :/
    Anyways, hey!
    I don't know you!
    But, Bye. Have some fun in real life~
    :D
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/5/2014, 2:36 am

Due to the request of a few people, you shall now die. You should feel proud. You get to be the first person who sees the full extent of my powers. So prepare to die...
    *Turns into his full creepypasta form then pulls out his knife and hatchet*
    *Ties the chicken around a tree with the shadows surrounding them*
    *Carves a smile on the chicken with his knife*
    *Rips off the chickens arms and legs with his tentacles and throws them out*
    *Uses his claws to puncture the chickens chest*
    *Creates a spinning saw on the ground and unties the chicken*
    *Grabs the chickens legs and pulls him into the saw, effectively cutting him in half*
    *Takes out the chickens organs and stuffs the chicken with candy*
    *Eats the chickens organs then leaves ties the body up where everyone can see it*
    *Grabs hatchet and knife then leaves*
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 6/5/2014, 6:06 am

NOOO :(
    I'm gonna miss you!
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 6/5/2014, 6:27 am

fotbot what the hades
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/5/2014, 8:33 am

Guys, it's his opinion, he has a right to express it. (Frot, please calm down.)

Bye Chris, I wish you lots of fun in your life and hope your real life issues work out :) Even though you obviously don't like me anymore, I just wanted to say we had had good times on chat box and Skype and that I really enjoyed that ^^ I'm sorry you leave with a wrong impression of me. Have fun in real life, don't get killed!

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/5/2014, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 6/5/2014, 9:55 am

Chris, I just looked at some other things you said and here's what I have to say. You shouldn't insult Morgan or pj. You say that Morgan got involved too much with her job. That's what an admin should do. If Morgan wasn't as involved as she was, we wouldn't have things like war games or capture the flag. As for pj, you say he tries too hard. He's one of the bet mods I've seen on the entire site.
    Please do not insult the people I think of as friends. Especially when it's as rude as the words "d1ck ride".
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 6/5/2014, 3:26 pm

BUT BRUH ))))):

gonna miss u nerd. good luck with life and those things

(also everyone like chill the heckie down. he's leaving & he wanted to give his 2 cents. like morgan said, he can express his opinion. like, how about u take it as motivation to try to prove him wrong?? that's what i wanna do & actually be good staff this time)
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/5/2014, 3:38 pm

Calm? I am calm! I‘ve never been this calm in my life!
    Tom
    Tom
    Salmon

Male
    Number of posts : 3222
    Registration date : 2011-01-09

Post by Tom 6/5/2014, 4:13 pm

Thanks for everything Chris <3
    You've been a great member since 2011~ Thanks for all your ideas and your hard work as Staff (:
    Now I'm the only 2011 active member ohgod :c
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 6/5/2014, 7:55 pm

Link wrote:You've checked my forms.
    You can't say that you haven't checked them in years.
    That's not true.
    Good luck and have a good life!

Well, maybe I exaggerated a bit lol but I haven't been checking to my full potential. Thank you, though. I wish you luck and a good life as well!

Mace wrote:Aww, Chrissy...just...I've known you so long....and you were one of my best friends..but everything good must come to an end. See ya, and good luck in life and everything else. I appreciate that you told everyone what you honestly thought of them because I'd never have the guts to do that, and I'm glad you thought I was cool and funny. And, I'm Mace, of course I'm power hungry. No, but really, goodbye and have a great life.

One of your best friends,
    Mason/Mace

Thanks for everything.

Thanks Macy. I appreciate that you've been there for me. Thank you, a lot. I wish you luck. C:

Cookie Dough wrote:I'm just alright?????

Sorry, I don't really know you. I'm sure you're a nice person though, shame that we didn't talk too much. c:

Break wrote:See you round chrisssss please pop on every so often plz and we'll never get a mr X like it one again but meh good luck in da cruel world so byeeee.

I will, probably. I can't stay away from you guys for too long lol.

ChipsAhoyMcCoy wrote:you know its cool that you said that, because I changed and I don't really care anymore. And you weren't really active much at all and never got to know me but whatever. I used to look up to you but you kinda just like after that whole Skype thing I realized you were kinda not so nice to me so?? idk have fun? you never got to know me and the fact that I changed so it kinda is a jerk move to say that when you don't know me :)

also why are you being an unnecessary jerk to Jake, seriously. he is a great guy and apparently its bad to have friends that you connect with because I am pretty sure you used to be like that with morgan. not to mention this site would have nothing going on if it was because of morgan. she is a great admin and she takes it seriously because she loves this site. so yeah.

I used to look up to you but ever since you've been a jerk to me ive just like re-arranged who I looked up too.

I don't feel like arguing but

1.) How could you say I wasn't active at all? I was on pretty much everyday since the day I joined. You have incorrect information.

2.) I admit, the Skype thing was bad (although I didn't say anything) but sitting there and watching it happen can be just as bad as actually doing stuff, so I apologize, like I've done so uncountable times in the past.

3.) The reason I didn't like you is because the first thing you did when you got on the site was fake that you had cancer and if you weren't on the next day you 'would probably be dead'. That's not cute, it's actually quite disrespectful to lie about something that severe. You had people worry about nothing and made a complete fool of yourself when it was discovered you were lying. Like honestly, I lost a friend to cancer 2 years ago and it's a very touchy subject with me, so to joke around like that is just unforgivable in my eyes.

4.) I'm trying not to be rude to Jake, and having a connection isn't bad at all. It's quite the opposite. Maybe I'm just jealous. I really have no clue, but either way, I'm trying to look out for my fellow staff members, which deserve more of a chance to either prove themselves or just create a stronger bond between them and Morgan. I'm sure Jake will be a great staff member, I really do. He's already done a lot, which is brilliant. But there's a line between doing what you need and too much, which may end up with a staff member looking like total sh1t. Just saying.

5.) Morgan is an amazing admin. She honestly is, right up there with Kenny and Danny and Tommy. But, she's too caught up in admin duties to even talk to me on Skype? Like, don't you think that's a bit much? And yes, she has a real life as well, but I feel like she switches between 'Morgan with lots of studying to do and things to get done' and 'Admin Morgan with even more work to do and barely enough time to communicate with anyone'. Maybe I'm just worried that she'll end up like Jordan, getting too caught up and finally cracking.

6.) How have I been a jerk to you? Like, I've never really said anything to your face until now? Just a question.

Frotbot the Witch wrote:Oh, before you go...
    *Grows tentacles in his back as his skin turns bleach white and a smile is carved into his face. His eyes become pure white and his nails turn into sharp claws. He has an obsession with candy and a clown nose. Finally, he has a hatchet and a knife. Oh, and he controls shadows and other forms of darkness
    I am now a combination of Laughing Jack, Herobrine, Slenderman, The Rake, Jeff the Killer, Zalgo, and Ticci Toby. Now you shall die...
    *Cuts the chicken in half and pulls out his organs. He stuffs the chicken with candy then eats the organs*
    That is your final goodbye.
    *Laughs evily, hysterically, and maniacally*

Er, good show?

PJROX1 wrote:I'm not even going to try to respond to that comment, Chris. :/
    Anyways, hey!
    I don't know you!
    But, Bye. Have some fun in real life~
    :D

Look, I know I sound like a total douche, but I basically explained it in my response to Fro, so if you could just read that and possibly forgive me, that'd be splendid.

Frotbot the Witch wrote:Due to the request of a few people, you shall now die. You should feel proud. You get to be the first person who sees the full extent of my powers. So prepare to die...
    *Turns into his full creepypasta form then pulls out his knife and hatchet*
    *Ties the chicken around a tree with the shadows surrounding them*
    *Carves a smile on the chicken with his knife*
    *Rips off the chickens arms and legs with his tentacles and throws them out*
    *Uses his claws to puncture the chickens chest*
    *Creates a spinning saw on the ground and unties the chicken*
    *Grabs the chickens legs and pulls him into the saw, effectively cutting him in half*
    *Takes out the chickens organs and stuffs the chicken with candy*
    *Eats the chickens organs then leaves ties the body up where everyone can see it*
    *Grabs hatchet and knife then leaves*

Not sure what to say?

Bell wrote:NOOO :(
    I'm gonna miss you!

I'll miss you too Bell. :C You have my Skype though I believe, so keep in touch please?

Morgan Landry wrote:Guys, it's his opinion, he has a right to express it. (Frot, please calm down.)

Bye Chris, I wish you lots of fun in your life and hope your real life issues work out :) Even though you obviously don't like me anymore, I just wanted to say we had had good times on chat box and Skype and that I really enjoyed that ^^ I'm sorry you leave with a wrong impression of me. Have fun in real life, don't get killed!

It's not that I don't like you, it's just I miss all the fun times and good talks we had before you became admin. You've changed in my eyes, but I explain most of it in Fro's response, so please read it.

Link wrote:Chris, I just looked at some other things you said and here's what I have to say. You shouldn't insult Morgan or pj. You say that Morgan got involved too much with her job. That's what an admin should do. If Morgan wasn't as involved as she was, we wouldn't have things like war games or capture the flag. As for pj, you say he tries too hard. He's one of the bet mods I've seen on the entire site.
    Please do not insult the people I think of as friends. Especially when it's as rude as the words "d1ck ride".

First off, it's my opinion, and you can't really control what I think about people, but thanks. Second, when I mean too involved, I mean as in 'not enough time to talk' too involved, which bums me out. Third, sorry to say this, but PJ has been a mod for a couple of days now, and you haven't been here for long at all either, so you definitely don't have room to call him 'the best mod on the entire site'. See, this is the thing right here that pisses me the f off. Since Jake is now doing a bunch, which is too much imo, he's making the other mods look like total sh1t, when they're definitely not. YOu couldn't ASK for a better group of people to moderate this site. They are the best goddamned people and do not deserve to be seen in the shadows of a newer mod. They deserve hella appreciation. Honestly, what would this site be without them? Nothing, that's what.

albatross wrote:BUT BRUH ))))):

gonna miss u nerd. good luck with life and those things

(also everyone like chill the heckie down. he's leaving & he wanted to give his 2 cents. like morgan said, he can express his opinion. like, how about u take it as motivation to try to prove him wrong?? that's what i wanna do & actually be good staff this time)

Thanks nerdio <3

Good luck with your selfies and cupcakes!!1!

(also thank you)
    Tom wrote:Thanks for everything Chris <3
    You've been a great member since 2011~ Thanks for all your ideas and your hard work as Staff (:
    Now I'm the only 2011 active member ohgod :c

No problem tommy. You're one of the best people I've ever met <3 Have fun bro.

Also, thank you. I knew I was one of the best staff members ever c; (lol sike)

oh no god bless ur soul :c

Post by Guest 6/5/2014, 7:59 pm

I said one of the best mods I've ever seen, not the best lithe site.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 6/5/2014, 8:03 pm

He's one of the bet mods I've seen on the entire site.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This implies that he is one of the best mods on the entire site, which can refer to the past or present.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 6/5/2014, 8:35 pm

Who do you want to replace you?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content