A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Rhyolo's bunk

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Rhyolo's bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Rhyolo's bunk

Post by Rhyolo 11/9/2014, 10:54 am

"I said New Rome not the camp itself. Plus I'm considering colleges. After this ill be visiting more." Rhy stared at her. "You aren't gonna talk me out of this so... Are you coming or not? Rhy has a look of dead determination on his face.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 11/9/2014, 11:05 am

"They're basically the same thing." Already Aidan's irritation with Rhy had spiked through the roof -- but she didn't want to let him leave and get himself into trouble... again. She felt a weird responsibility to keep him from getting too far in over his head, as his much more rational and mature half-sister from their godly side; he was rash and a bit stubborn when it came to challenges to his pride. The Romans would definitely wreck him for it, and she didn't want to hear of camp relations fraying again because some cocky Greek had started trouble in New Rome.

Sighing, she threw up her hands -- this was... all too sudden. "Yeah, I'll go. But only to keep you out of trouble; you can't keep your mouth shut for sh**. How are we getting there?"
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 11/29/2014, 5:23 pm

"Cab. You might want to pack a bag cause I bought 2 round trip tickets and the flight back doesn't come back till Monday. So we'll have a week there." Rhy smiles and give aiidan her ticket. "Ps you know I can keep my mouth shut, right?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/29/2014, 5:34 pm

"Physically? Oh yeah. But after the incident with Stella, even though I told you not to, you couldn't and here you are, after having almost died." Aidan gingerly took the plane ticket from her half-brother and frowned at it, wondering briefly why she was even considering going with Rhy. She didn't want to know a thing about the Romans, those military brats; sure, both camps were supposed to get along swell now that the war was over, but she couldn't help but feel irritated at the very mention of them.

Whatever.

"How'd you even get enough money for these?"
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 11/29/2014, 5:39 pm

"You'll never know," Rhy says jokingly, "I have my ways though. Now hurry if you are gonna com cause our flight leaves in two hours. " Rhy looks at his watch /katana. It is exactly 2 hours before the flight takes off so they. Must hurry to get on board.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/29/2014, 5:49 pm

Aidan ran a hand through her hair and sighed, shuffling off to her bunk on the other side of the cabin to pack. When she got there, to the neatly made bed and the well-organized dresser, she pulled out a piece of paper and hastily scribbled a note to Stella and Tempest not to worry about her, she was just going to New Rome and whatever. She'd IM one of them when she got there.

After throwing some shirts, pants, socks, extra pair of shoes, toiletries, and a few drachmas into an old black bookbag of hers, she slung it over her shoulder and uncomfortably wriggled until the other strap was on, feeling the bag weighing heavily on her back like it would have had she been at school right now. Damned thing was too heavy. "Did you tell Chiron we're going?" Aidan called over to him, picking up her sword Ifrit from where it leaned against the wall.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 11/29/2014, 5:56 pm

"Left a note at the big house. Now the cab is waiting for us at the hill. Let's move." With that Rhy grabs his sister's hand and runs out the door.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/6/2015, 3:54 am

Hermes flew in, carrying a gift wrapped in fiery colors: red ribbon and yellow polka dots. Yes, that was so Pyriphlegethon. He looked at the gift description -- an amulet that could turn into an armor? Not bad, not bad. He left the package on the bed of Rhyolo along with the receipt note he had to sign (and which would disappear back to him on Mount Olympus) before flying away with his winged sandals.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:54 pm