A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Sentiments The Same But The Pair Of Feet Change

Sentiments The Same But The Pair Of Feet Change Empty Sentiments The Same But The Pair Of Feet Change

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 4:28 pm

I awake, and try to sit up, but cringe as I feel intense pain in my side. "Uuhyuhhhow..." I try to mumble a small cry of my discomfort, but it comes out as a mess of syllables. I sit like that for a minute till my vision stops blurring and I can get a closer look at my side. It had been bandaged, thank Asgard, but the bandages were turned red and were a bit old. I hold my head in my hands for a second, then realize a scar had formed on my cheek. I continue to feel my face and chest, noticing burns and cuts all over. I sigh, then cough, which turns into a fit. My throat feels sore as well. I sniffle, feeling tears in my eyes, then lay back down.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Sentiments The Same But The Pair Of Feet Change Empty Re: Sentiments The Same But The Pair Of Feet Change

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/7/2014, 4:37 pm

I see Luna wake up and rush to her side. I say, "Thank gods your ok. I was so worried you wouldn't be ok." My eyes were bloodshot after 3 days of hoping she would live. I only left the infirmary to eat. I loved her and couldn't have ever found love again if she died.
    OOC: Why is it I can sometimes have long posts, but most of the time I don't? And also, why is it whenever they are together, one of them almost die?

Sentiments The Same But The Pair Of Feet Change Empty Re: Sentiments The Same But The Pair Of Feet Change

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 4:44 pm

I smile as I see him and reach for his hand. "Akuhei!"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/7/2014, 4:48 pm

I smile and take her hand. I then say, "I am so glad your ok Luna. You have been out for 3 days. I was starting to think you wouldn't make it. I don't know what I would have done if you has died"

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 4:51 pm

i smile and sigh "What happened while I was gone?"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/7/2014, 4:57 pm

OOC: Until I get on my computer, I will be using white. But you know who it is
    I say, "Well, I never left your side unless it was to eat. I wanted to be the first person to talk to you once you awoke.

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 4:59 pm

I blush intensely
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/7/2014, 5:02 pm

I grin and kiss Luna

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 5:04 pm

I freeze completely, then lean in closer and kiss back gently

OOC: first kiss omg
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/7/2014, 5:10 pm

OOC: Well first conscious one
    I smile and say, "I love you Luna."

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 5:12 pm

I smirk "Love you too...?"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/7/2014, 5:16 pm

OOC: Cue the time skip by the magical pandas to when Luna can leave the infirmary
    I say to Luna, "So now that you can leave, what do you want to do?"

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 5:18 pm

"Dunno..."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/7/2014, 5:40 pm

I say, "Well I refuse to do anything that could injure you. So it can't be in camp. And I have a drivers license but no car. Wait... I have an idea. My dad owes me for all those years... And my birthday is tomorrow..." I thought about it for a moment. I say, "Meet me right outside camp tomorrow around 12:00."
    OOC: I will make the first post. Once I figure out what car I want Akuhei to have

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 5:42 pm

OOC: OK
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/7/2014, 5:49 pm

OOC: Also, it will most likely be some overnight stuff (But yes, they will have separate rooms/separate beds. No weird stuff will go on during this trip) So have Luna like pack clothes, toothbrush, etc

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 5:51 pm

OOC: OK! This is gonna be awesome!!!
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 6/7/2014, 6:07 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t18986-road-trip

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:12 am