A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Summer is coming

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Summer is coming  Empty Summer is coming

Post by Kat The Reject 6/17/2014, 10:40 pm

Jennifer comes in. The hot wind blows through my hair, letting me take in the whole scene is one go before my puffy bangs fall right back into place before my eyes. I sigh and push them back. They fall back over. I walk forward, barefoot, digging my toes into the sand with every step. This wasn't my day. The sun pounded down on me. I was always more of a winter person.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Summer is coming  Empty Re: Summer is coming

Post by Brastus 6/17/2014, 10:51 pm

Regina had a huge smirk on her face. She had just hidden the bows of Apollo's children and placed them inside of Hera's Cabin. Why Hera? Simply because nobody ever entered her cabin! She thought it was brilliant and ingenious, a true sign of intellectual superiority! Her long auburn hair was free and loose, with a deep blue tank top with a black leather jacket over the top and a pair of light blue jeans with her jacket left open and a small necklace falling down her neck. She wore regular sneakers.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 6/17/2014, 10:54 pm

I look back, pushing my hair back to see who had come in. Just some girl. I sigh, wishing I could find a place where these people would just leave me alone. I sit in the sand, letting the ocean grab at the tip of my toes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 7:19 pm