A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Brastus
Morgan Landry
6 posters

The Ares cabin

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Ares cabin Empty The Ares cabin

Post by Morgan Landry 6/24/2014, 5:09 am

This cabin is painted in an angry red color, as if the painters had splashed the color at the walls and spread it with their hands. It has barbed wire on the roof, is surrounded by land mines and has a stuffed boar head over the doorway. Inside it, it looks like a troop barrack, with plain bunk beds and black trunks for personal belongings. The walls are covered with various weapons ranging from the classical sword to the battle mace, including morningstars, axes of several sizes and shapes, hunting knives and claymores. There is a punching bag as well as various working-out equipment standing around inside it.

Current active/canon occupants:

∆ Cabin leader
    Clarisse La Rue

∆ Other occupants
    Sherman
    Mark
    Damian Leon
    Elise
    Lily
    Chiara Lupurelli-Moreau
    Anamaria Rhodes
    Summer
    Evander Ajax
    Ryan Michaels
    Ramsey Idas

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/30/2015, 9:55 am; edited 6 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

The Ares cabin Empty Re: The Ares cabin

Post by Morgan Landry 7/2/2014, 12:13 pm

"...and then he said no so I made his tires burst during biology," Chiara snickered as she walked in and kicked the punching bag hard. "Such a pain in the *ss, that teacher. But he never knew it was me!"

The bag wobbled from side to side, but she didn't kick it again. She was just coming back from the wrestling training with Damian, her half-brother, and her face was flushed and sweaty, some of her red curls sticking to her cheeks. She was still in her workout clothes: a black tank top with sport shorts and Nike shoes, showing her freckled skin, reddish from the physical effort.
    The seventeen-years-old grabbed her towel from her bunk bed and rubbed it on her face, wiping the sweat away.

"Another kid got detention for it though. But hey! I ain't complaining."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 7/2/2014, 12:24 pm

"Heh, that's not a bad story kid. By the way, nice moves you showed today, I was actually surprised. You've grown stronger, if that's even possible." Complimented Damien as he stepped into the cabin with his face covered with sweat, his shirt ripped a bit and his jacket hanging from his shoulders.He didn't really use sport's clothes since he only bought clothes that were good for most situations, but he was actually quite beat after training today so he slumped down on his bunk and threw his jacket to his pillow. 

"Hey you do have any rum?" asked Damien as he eyed his secret stash hoping that that old fart of a director didn't find it and steal it away. 
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/9/2014, 11:47 am

"Haha, thanks, mate. That piledriver you did was quite nice too!" she mischievously grinned, her freckled face against the towel. "I think I'm gonna take a lil shower, see you in two minutes," she said, went to her trunk to grab some fresh clothes, then disappeared into the bathroom.
    The cold water was incredibly soothing on her hot, sweaty skin, and she closed her eyes, enjoying the refreshing temperature. She didn't take too much time, rubbing some shower gel into white foam on her limbs, before showering it away and drying herself with her towel. Feeling fresh and clean, she put new clothes on: a loose red tank top with tattered shorts, showing the freckles on her knees.
    Chiara brushed her rebellious curls back with her fingers, then took her lighter out and put the tip of her khol to the flame, burning it. Extinguishing it after a moment, she let it cool down for ten seconds, then applied the khol, drawing a sooty line over her eyelids. The green color of her eyes suddenly seemed more present, she observed as she took in her reflection in the shabby mirror.

Turning away, she kicked her old clothes into the laundry bag and got out, putting her lighter back into her pocket.

"Did I just hear rum?" she grinned as she went to her trunk, fishing out a wallet chain and pinning it to her shorts. "C'mon, I know you hide some here. Slip it over."
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female
    Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2015-02-21

Post by Pikachu 5/7/2015, 9:25 am

Christopher walks in and sees some people on their beds talking to each other. Hello he says to Chiara and Damien. He then sets his stuff on an empty bed and looks around the room. Cool cabin, he says before sitting on his bed and letting out a sigh of relief.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/7/2015, 7:03 pm

OOC: Damian isn't at the Greek camp, he's been remade as a Roman
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 5/8/2015, 11:33 am

(OOC) OK
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 5/8/2015, 11:38 am

Christopher lays on his bed wishing Bella hadn't just yelled at him. She was getting on his nerves, bad. Gods the Athena kids were annoying. She yelled at him because he was gay. She hated people like that and he ended up hitting her with his spearhead right in the chest. He had to do chores for a whole four hours straight cleaning out the stables. Dionysus put him there as a punishment for what he did. He sighed not knowing anyone else was in the room until he heard the sound of one of his sisters. Hey, he said.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/8/2015, 11:51 am

Chiara was coming back from her working out session, dressed in a neon blue crop top and black Nike shorts, a towel around her neck. She was sweaty and sticky, her face still red from the physical effort, and she could feel her sore muscles throbbing with every movement.
    At least she felt great, like every time she worked out. It cleared her head, gave her a sense of satisfaction and made her in general feel better. Today however, even though she did feel good about the working out, she felt still confused and jittered about what had happened in the forest with her father -- well, her stepfather. She replayed their conversation constantly in her head, again and again, trying to make sense of it and match  a decision. He was right, she couldn't keep going like that.

"Hey," someone said, which snapped her out of her thoughts. The short redhead looked up as she kicked her shoes off. Christopher. He still smelled of stables.

"Sup?" Chiara asked. "Nice move on that Athena brat by the way. Heard she's still in the infirmary."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Post by redline2400 8/26/2015, 10:29 pm

(OOC: May you please add "Ryan Michaels" to the other occupants list Morgan?)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 8/26/2015, 10:31 pm

[ooc: He's been added.]
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 8/26/2015, 10:34 pm

Kendall wrote:[ooc: He's been added.]

(OOC: Well that was fast. Thanks!)
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 10/30/2015, 1:17 pm

Yes, she was but I better hide from her or she might pop me in the mouth Chiara. She really hates me now and I cant believe what she did but still she got what she deserved, he said proud but also a bit scared too. He walked around the room studying her expression with upmost interest. Annabeth wont like what I did to her sister. She will kill me for it later. I just know she will. I just hope she doesn't send me to the infirmary.
    darcythedemigod7

Female
    Number of posts : 251
    Registration date : 2016-03-31

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/1/2016, 8:19 am

Darcy walked in, wearing a leather jacket, a crop top and black leggings, with dark red lipstick and black eyeliner. 'I'm not supposed to be here, sorry to interrupt this conversation. I'm Darcy. I'm trying to meet some more campers."
    She smiled kindly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/1/2016, 11:46 am

Chiara turned around. She was the new Aphrodite camper, you could tell by her red aura -- Aphrodite's claiming. The girl was all dressed in black: jacket, top and leggings, with dark lipstick and eyeliner, as if she was emo or something. The small redhead smirked. "Hey Darcy. I got new campers for you to meet." She raised one fist."This is Ken, and this is Bryan," she said, raising her other fist. "Would you like to say hello? Your other option is to get the fck out of my cabin."
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/1/2016, 11:51 am

Darcy's eyes widened. Without saying another word, she whirled out. I was just trying to be nice, then the btch herself threatens me! Gods, Darcy, bad idea to go to the Ares cabin... She thought, shaken up.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/1/2016, 11:59 am

OOC: I'm gonna just hop into this.

BIC: In the corner of the cabin, one of the war god's kids was typing away at a laptop. "Calm yourself Chiara;" the boy said, not looking up from the Dell on his lap; "There are better ways to deal with the new arrivals."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/1/2016, 12:04 pm

Chiara laughed as the girl hurried out, before turning to Ryan.

"You're right," she said, cocking her head. "I could've dunked her head into the toilets."
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/1/2016, 12:08 pm

Darcy sat alone in the forest, brushing the knots out of her hair. That girl was cruel...Does she do that to everyone? I hope im not a target.. She thought, getting anxious.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/1/2016, 12:10 pm

Ryan just smirked and continued typing. "Exactly. So unless you feel like toning it down the next time a newb decides to step in here, maybe I should do the talking. Coming right off as aggressive deters easily-offendable libs like her, and hey, I still haven't made anyone familiar with the porcelain here."
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/1/2016, 1:20 pm

Darcy hated her mom. She wanted to be claimed by a goddess who wasn't obsessed with love and make up. Darcy glared at herself in a mirror. She hated how everyone decided she was a 'im-so-gorgeous-I-love-myself-my-hair-is-to-die-for' girl at a single glance. Instead, Darcy was secretly skilled with weapons, and didn't like to wear too much makeup. She didn't really care about her appearance, either. Darcy threw the mirror far away, huffing.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/1/2016, 1:36 pm

OOC: First darcythedemigod7, welcome to CHB. Now, I see that you do want to continue the RP, but the way things currently are complicated that. You see, both Chiara and Ryan are back at the Ares cabin, most likely (I can't speak for Morgan here) not planning on chasing Darcy down. Darcy, meanwhile, is off in the forest - unless she's somewhere else, as mirrors don't naturally appear in forests. So to get things going again, Darcy is going to have to return to the Ares cabin and do...something to bring Chiara and Ryan back into the story. Unless that happens, the story is left at a standstill.

You seem good at RPing, but you just need a bit more experience to hone your skills.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/1/2016, 1:48 pm

OOC: oops. im sorry about that. yeah, the mirror was in her pocket.

BIC: Darcy walked out from the forest a while later, determined to at least make conversation with the Ares cabin. She trudged through the camp, her eyes on the Ares cabin. She leaned in the doorway, and saw the two still in the cabin.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/1/2016, 1:53 pm

OOC: That makes sense, a small pocket mirror.

BIC: Ryan was still on his bunk, still using that laptop of his. He heard the creaking of wood and looked up towards the sound's source, noticing the girl from before. "Can I help you?" He replied, his voice not aggressive but certainly not sincere, suggesting to the daughter of Aphrodite to go somewhere else.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/1/2016, 1:56 pm

Darcy replied smoothly 'I'd just like to say sorry for annoying you both before. I'm not one of those typical stuck up Aphrodite girls, im different." She gave a small smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:30 pm