A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lincoln the Great!

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Lincoln the Great! Empty Lincoln the Great!

Post by daddeme 6/27/2014, 4:13 pm

Lincoln the Great! Thumb
    Name: Lincoln Garnet Willow
    Type of Creature (satyr, naiad, nymph, or dryad): Satyr
    Description (looks): The lower, goat-half of Lincoln's body is a shaggy grey color with black patches around his black hooves. His human-half is on the scrawnier side, his ribs being visible and all. He hides his physique (not well) with either a Camp Half-Blood shirt or a regular t-shirt under a cardigan. His skin is somewhere between a light olive and a tan complexion, and his hair is a curly pile off obsidian black. Lincoln has a narrow face, yet angular face, small horns at the top of his head covered usually by his hair and a beanie, and wide brown eyes. He typically looks like he his suffering from a sugar-rush.
    Powers: Lincoln has the ability to make things grow with the use of his Panpipes, but only plants (duh) ranging from small little marigold seeds to huge oaks. The plants he grows can usually bend to his will or talk to him, but he's still working out the, ah, "kinks". Sometimes the plants get out of his control if he performs his actions under stress. This can be attempted 15 times a day, 10 minutes each.
    Personality: Passive, jittery, and optimistic are words that are usually used to describe Lincoln. He knows how to keep people's hopes up and how to stall, though his friendliness often gets him walked over and taken advantage off. Because he is so passive, no one takes his ability to bring a demigod to camp alive seriously. He gets laughed at a lot, but he always keeps his chin up.
    Flaws: Passive, Gullible, Sensitive, Too Forgiving. Lincoln is covered head-to-hoof in light brown freckles.
    Weapons**: Lincoln uses his pipes/powers as weapons when he needs to. Otherwise, he's more of a lover than a fighter.
    Talents/Skills: Basket weaving, gardening, paper machete, certain forms of informal dance, eating contests, and  
    RP Example*: It was hard carrying most of the old armor and supplies to the forge to get recycled into newer versions, but I didn't mind at all! A few of my buddies down in the forest told me that they were too tired to do it (they were the ones who always got to bring back the demigods, so I understood) so I quickly offered to do it for them. I walked towards the forge with my arms full, a plume of a helmet tickling my nose and a sword trying to creep its way elsewhere, but my smile remained bright on my face. Okay, I felt a little bit confused by what some of the campers were laughing at but I wasn't going to look like the idiot. I began laughing too, but stopped when I accidentally dropped the majority of the stuff on the ground. I looked up - they were still snickering. My smile returned as I picked up my materials and walked inside of the hot forge. Silly demigods.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Lincoln the Great! Empty Re: Lincoln the Great!

Post by Morgan Landry 6/28/2014, 6:23 am

Approved!  Standing ovation 

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:38 pm