A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
beanie
Toothless
Brastus
Steve Rogers
8 posters

Hello Old Friends

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Hello Old Friends Empty Hello Old Friends

Post by Steve Rogers 6/28/2014, 2:00 pm

By the time you read these words, I will be long gone. So know that I lived well, and I am very happy. And above all else, know that I will love you, all. Always.

Four years. Four years on this beautiful site. It's been a long ride, hasn't it? I've seen members come and go, I've watched the site change and grow, I've left my mark, and now it's time for me to say goodbye.

Over the past four years, I've grown and changed so much, and I have all of you to thank for that. This is one of the hardest decisions that I've ever had to make, but I think it's time. I've spent so very long wondering when my life was going to begin, and now that things are starting to pan out, I've got to make some sacrifices. Please understand, I didn't make this decision lightly.

I've had so much fun RPing and approving forms, but now I've got to go. And I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but I don't think I'll ever be coming back.

Anyways, it's been a good run, and I wish you all the best.

And if you wanna remember me, then you can do one thing, that's all, one thing: Have a good life.

In the words of Alex the Parrot: "You be good, now. See you tomorrow. I love you,"

Love,
    Steve Rogers/Laurina_&_Potato/Kathy

Last edited by Steve Rogers on 7/2/2014, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Hello Old Friends Empty Re: Hello Old Friends

Post by Guest 6/28/2014, 2:31 pm

Dear Kathy,
    I haven't known you for very long, but you have been an amazing friend. I love you. You helped me when I needed it the most and I really, really appreciate that. Keep in touch. I'm gonna miss you too much if you don't.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 6/28/2014, 3:19 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I forbade you from leaving this site at once:'(

You ar elite my best friend on this whole site and I can't bellevue this is true. I just won't accept it! Your are the person I enjoy RPing with the most and I don't want to see you leave please… I know I am being incredibly selfish but I want you to know that the reason for that is because I cherish you tremendously and I am just honestly shocked by this news. I want you to please kept a fond memory of me if you ever want to and I wish that you remember that it was one hell of a ride…you where the first person I RPed with for real here…and for that opportunity I am forever grateful…

Love

Brastus/Diego :'(
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Post by Toothless 6/28/2014, 3:45 pm

Sad   Panic   Cry   
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 6/28/2014, 3:53 pm

Steve,
    Okay, we haven't rp'd though you check my character forms and all that. From what everyone says, you're a rockin person. Its a shame that we couldn't rp and I'm a sure that every ones gonna miss you.
    Beanie
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 6/28/2014, 4:05 pm

Laurina <3
    You were one of my first friends on the site, and I've loved rping with you even though we eventually grew apart <3 you were always there to just be my friend, and I'm glad we were able to do so <3 have a great life! You have fun now, only get in a little bit of trouble. I know you're gonna do great, you're going to go far kid (I don't know which movie I got that from)

Bye, good luck <3
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/28/2014, 4:39 pm

You guys are gonna make me cry! But just because I'm leaving, doesn't mean it has to be goodbye. We'll keep in contact, I promise. I love you all and thank you so much for being so supportive!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Post by Lauren 6/29/2014, 11:21 pm

Oh Kathy, I don't really know you as a rper or a friend (Though I wish I had), but you were such a great approver, and its sad to see you go.

Best of Luck in Life,

Lauren
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/29/2014, 11:46 pm

Kathy.

Dude.

I am so emailing you what's happening here once every month.

I will always miss you, my friend. I remember when you first called my house and I said hello. You hung up.
    But then you called back and we talked for like 20 minutes.
    And I remember your Skype status was that you liked pancakes. I mean, pancakes are awesome, definitely.
    But most of all, I will remember our friendship. I don't remember one fight that we've ever had and that's the longest I've ever gone, to be honest. I really hope that you enjoy getting a life and getting away from us nerds.

You've been a real inspiration to me and probably many others.

Love,

Kristine

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:40 am