A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
mabel pines
Marceline
apollogods
beanie
Lauren
Break
Brastus
kayla
Sammy
13 posters

How to Beat a Monkey at Chess

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

How to Beat a Monkey at Chess Empty How to Beat a Monkey at Chess

Post by Sammy 6/28/2014, 9:33 pm

Superheroes Learn To Fly

Hey guys! Name's Athena! And, umm...I guess this is my rp invite! I have five characters, all who I love to torture to death and feed to the wolves. I absolutely adore rping, and if I really like a rp, you'll probably end up with twelve hundred drabbles on those characters. So yeah. Enjoy.

My Expectations and I
    ♠My Length- My length tends to be around 3-5 lines on bad days, and 6-9 or so on good days.
    ♠Your Length- I like to keep a steady word min of 200-250, though I'm willing to give and take a bit on this on the occasional post. Just please at least try for 3 lines. I understand if you have little inspiration, so if you can't do do a long post, that's fine! Just tell me that you needed a bit more inspiration!

♠My Wait- Okay so I'm really really bad with posting I'm sorry. Look, okay, If I don't post within 5 days, just pm me. If I don't post within 2 weeks, pm me again. If I still don't reply, I've probably abandoned. Because I'm a jerk, who hates offending people, I probably won't say I've abandoned, unless you ask.
    ♠Your Wait- I'll wait for one week, before pming you. After two weeks, I'll assume you've abandoned. If we rp a lot together with those characters, though, I'm willing to wait up to two months, but please post ASAP.

Gypsy Warrior

SUMMARY:

♠Ari Yatra, 17, Hecate

♠Ari is a traditional, determined, and quiet daughter of Hecate. She's a true fighter, and can usually be found training. She's not very social, and only a few people can actually get her to laugh. She's determined, smart, and always following the rules, unless she sees them unjust. Though she doesn't mean to hurt people, she often goes too far when trying to be left alone.

LINKS:

♠Hayden- Hayden is Ari's...crush? Friend? Anyway, he'll be her boyfriend or whatever after they stop being all awkward.

♠Morgan- Morgan is Ari's half-sister, and the closest thing to a friend that she has.

TOPICS:

♠Welcome to New York- Morgan

EXTRA:

BROKEN WANDERER

SUMMARY:

♠Colin McDaniels, 17, Serket

♠Colin is the happy, good-humored son of serket. If he's not off somewhere cliff-diving or parachuting, you'll likely catch him chilling on the beach or in his cabin. He's laid back and pretty cool with whatever, but, due to his rich upbringing(which you would never be able to tell unless he straight-up told you), has had manners and etiquette bruned into him. He'll often open the door or give you some polite statement or something without even realizing it.
    LINKS:

Leila Eun- Ahh, Leilin. Probably the most adorkable ship ever. Sorry, girls, this boy's heart is taken, for good.

ACTIVE TOPICS:

EXTRA:

APATHETIC COMPUTER

SUMMARY:

♠Eden December, 17, Notus

♠Eden feels nothing. She quickly learned to block out her emotions after a particularly traumatic event in her life, and ever sense then, she's felt next to none. She can usually be found somewhere alone and dusty, hacking something on her laptop. She's cold, harsh, and blatantly honest, but not because she wants to be. She just finds it hard to understand others.

LINKS:

ACTIVE TOPICS:

EXTRA:

MADAM FRAZZLED

SUMMARY:

♠Mariasonia James, 17, Circe

♠Mariasonia is the classy Victorian lady she was raised to be, though she has a bit of a unique side to her. She's sassy, judgemental, and smart, though she's also kind, gentle, and motherly. She doesn't mean to jusge people so easily, or to act stuck up or snotty, and she almost always feel bad about it afterwards.

LINKS:

♠Lou- Lou is Mare's..umm...hate-love-why-do-i-even-try-to-put-up-with-you-you're-such-a-blasted-idiot boyfriend. It won't last for long, though.

ACTIVE TOPICS:

EXTRA:

INNOCENT ODDITY

SUMMARY:

♠Ferrofox Red, 17, Mnemosyne

♠Ferrofox is the gentle, kind, and slightly odd demititan. She hates hurting people and always blames herself for anything bad that happens, and is always trying to break up fights. She's always been good at cheering people up and calming them down, though. To be honest, she's a bit...weird. She's always been more childish then her intelligence should make her seem, preferring to giggle and chase butterflies rather than fight and train. She loves being alone, but also likes being with people, and while she'll never be the one to start a conversation, once you say the first word, she'll happily carry on the conversation in her joyful way.

LINKS:

ACTIVE TOPICS:

EXTRA:

a couple lines of lyrics woo

SUMMARY:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc non ante non erat tincidunt imperdiet eget eget quam. Curabitur faucibus mauris non semper dictum. Proin justo nunc, pulvinar a lectus ac, egestas auctor ante. Cras non elit nec orci placerat pellentesque. Curabitur viverra vestibulum lacinia. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum hendrerit hendrerit nulla eget vestibulum. Aliquam purus diam, scelerisque in ullamcorper eu, tristique ac elit.
    LINKS:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc non ante non erat tincidunt imperdiet eget eget quam. Curabitur faucibus mauris non semper dictum. Proin justo nunc, pulvinar a lectus ac, egestas auctor ante. Cras non elit nec orci placerat pellentesque. Curabitur viverra vestibulum lacinia. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum hendrerit hendrerit nulla eget vestibulum. Aliquam purus diam, scelerisque in ullamcorper eu, tristique ac elit.
    ACTIVE TOPICS:

EXTRA:

THANKS❣

Last edited by athena on 3/16/2015, 5:49 pm; edited 43 times in total
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

How to Beat a Monkey at Chess Empty Re: How to Beat a Monkey at Chess

Post by kayla 7/4/2014, 5:22 pm

Hi, I was thinking about a link between your Mr. Colin McDaniels and my Ms. Leila Eun. Love interest is what I had in mind but they could also be good friends if you prefer :D If you want more info, my rp invite and her form is in my signature.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 7/4/2014, 5:46 pm

Sounds great! Colin's unapproved atm, but it shouldn't be much linger, seeing as the approver just needed to get permission from an admin on something ^.^ I'll go ahead and reserve love interest.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/4/2014, 5:51 pm

Alrighty! Thinking ahead for once he's approved, where would you like to rp?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 7/5/2014, 12:04 am

OKOK, so i finished my newest character TODAY, so I will be working on ur newest character form pronto…hence I would love several of our characters to RP

First off:

navi with Regina….perfect prankster couple ( as in friends not romantically :D ) Plus Regina is not that much of a male lover herself...
     ( 
    Second, let's have Juliana meet Ari, idk why but I think they will be good friends.

Thirdly, let's have sofia and Logan ( my newest character) be BFs, i see them for some strange reason as friends. 

Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 7/5/2014, 2:58 am

Diego>>Meh(Navi's a bit more of an insane killer kind of gal, but maybe), yes, and yes.

Kayla>>Hmm...Maybe at the lake. Or the forest. I'm thinking monster attack should be somewhere in there. Your thoughts?
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/5/2014, 3:12 am

How about the lake? For a romance link for Beanister's charrie and one of my own we had a monster attack in the forest xD But if you want we can still do that too, Leila's up for kicking some monstrous butt and showing off some of her moves.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 7/5/2014, 3:14 am

The lake's fine xD I'm pretty flexible when it comes to plotting.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/5/2014, 3:21 am

Alrighty how about I make a topic and when Colin gets approved, you can reply when you want.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 7/5/2014, 3:22 am

Mmkay. That sounds fine.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 7/6/2014, 4:21 pm

So I was thinking my character James would be a great actual relationship with Navi though I like the idea of at first it being a hostile relationship but then your character would manipulate James into liking her realising he deep down likes her and she plans to kill him but she ends up falling in love with him.
    And then we add stuff.
    Bit of background info on James
    He was in his mind lead on by a girl whom he speant a lot of money on meaning he is hostile and untrusting to girls.
    His family owns over a billion pound.
    He had a twin sister who died and now is a pear tree .
    He's the son of Thanatos and he is 16.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Post by Lauren 7/9/2014, 8:27 pm

Ok, we are already rping, but oh my gods, I think I have read your invite at least 3 times. One of the best I have ever seen. XD

Post by Guest 7/9/2014, 11:02 pm

Hello!
    I see you would like to preform a quest with Ari!
    I seem to have collected enough drachmas for a quest, remind me if I haven't.
    I'd like to use Petra (click on her name in my siggie to see her form) because she'd be a great quester.
    But we might have problems-
    1. We need 3 characters to quest with. Either someone can join in, I can use two characters or you can use two characters.
    2. I'm horrible with prophecies. Ask morgan, she'll tell you. We'll need to buy a prophecy or you do most of the work and I try to help. Sorry, but that's the way it goes.
    That's about it.
    Happy rping!
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 7/10/2014, 8:49 am

Btw just thought if let you know theirs a longggggg waiting list for quests.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Post by Lauren 7/10/2014, 5:05 pm

Heart of Gold, if you are looking for a spot on the quest, I can fill it in. I can help write the prophecy and chip in on  the drachmas too. I would use Scarlett.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 7/10/2014, 5:38 pm

wait, if we're on the topic of a quest, i could help lauren with the prophecy and fill another spot for the quest. i'd use either andi or raven.
    i could also help with the drachmas as well.

Post by Guest 7/10/2014, 5:48 pm

Awesome! I'll try to help with the prophecy but be wary of my warning: I can't write something as simple as a couplet. :(
    You don't need to help with the drachmas, I won't be much help with the prophecy, so I'll pay for it all ^^
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 7/13/2014, 5:49 pm

o.o

okay. Sounds great. Umm...

Have fun with that.

BACK FROM HELL NUMERO TRES, AND HAPPY TO SHOWER!

Kay, lets go.

Break~ Sounds interesting ^.^ I'd love to see somewhere where you've posted before, though, so I can check post length and all that jazz.

Lauren~ Gurl, this is why I love you ^.^

Heart of Gold~ if a spot opens up, please let me know. I'd love to fill it.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 7/13/2014, 6:21 pm

Well my most recent posts are probs prom ones and a try to set myself a hundred word count as a post count
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19251-i-m-blissfully-oblivious-to-my-own-sorrow-open
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 7/13/2014, 6:51 pm

The Landlord's Daughter wrote:

*I prefer posts that are at least 4 lines, preferably 5 or 6. It's fine if you can't do that, every once in a while, though.

Just remember this, okay ^.^?
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 7/13/2014, 7:03 pm

Yeah k I can shorten posts and extend I just do 100 to challenge myself so that can be brought down.
    Anyway if you want to go along with it I was thinking their first encounter in the forest?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 7/13/2014, 7:05 pm

Sure. But Navi is still unapproved.

Post by Guest 7/13/2014, 10:12 pm

A spot for what?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 7/13/2014, 10:13 pm

the quest.

Post by Guest 7/13/2014, 10:25 pm

All the spots are filled? You're one of them?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 8:59 pm