A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours - Page 2 Empty Re: No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours

Post by sienna 7/14/2014, 4:40 pm

No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours - Page 2 LFf3KFdNo Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours - Page 2 YI1tlTU
    Leah smiled slightly when she heard the joke. Movies were her thing. Yes, even trashy movies. Don’t get her started on Sharknado. Name a movie, and Leah probably has seen it. She probably could’ve spoken up and made some reference to a movie, but she rather liked observing. She didn’t do enough observing anymore. Not that she was rusty at it. She noticed Marina’s comment to her boyfriend about the punch. She noticed that the DJ was refusing to play a slow song. She also saw the increase of people stumbling around with cup in their hands.  Although, what she thought about these things were neither here nor there.

Aliana covered her face with her hands when Adan made the terrible pun. She barely understood it, due to her lack of movie trivia. But based on the reactions of the others, she could draw a fair conclusion. She was a little bored. There wasn’t lot’s of conversing going on, aside from the joke that Adan just made. What did normal teenagers even talk about? Aliana really wanted to know? Celebrities? Television? Current events? Politics? More importantly, did being demigods mean that they couldn’t carry on a conversation like normal people? Because that’s what it seemed like.

OOC: This is crappy and late. I apologize.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours - Page 2 Empty Re: No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours

Post by daddeme 7/14/2014, 6:21 pm

Adan waited with extended arms and a wide smile for someone to chuckle. "Anyone?" He asked eventually. Soon, he just gave up and folded his arms on the table. Okay. Tough crowd. Well apparently these people had no interest in good quality jokes, which meant that Adan's comedy wasn't welcomed here. On another note, the silent continued to drag on because why? These losers forgot how to have fun. His eyes lifted when Marina had said something to Malecai, and the boy couldn't help but crack a large smirk. So the stick-in-the-mud was a bit tipsy? He couldn't wait to see how this played out, but he had another thing on his agenda. The DJ wasn't going to play a slow song anytime soon. That was obvious. This meant Adan would have to bend his rules a little bit, maybe anger the little voice in his head that was calling him an idiot. He turned to Aliana and blocked out the other losers. "The timing's pretty weird, but I got you something." He said quickly while retrieving the balled up-ish necklace from his pocket. Adan mumbled to himself as he un-knotted it, then awkwardly put it on Aliana's neck (it was difficult because of her hands, but he sorta ended up holding them). "The DJ's not playing a slow song. It was supposed to be during a slow song because that's when we do the whisper thing. But -." He kissed her softly, as quick as his babbling, then pulled away. "And now I'm not allowed to say anything stupid or breathe too loud."

Malecai frowned at Marina in confusion. Enough of what? The punch? He snickered and nudged his girlfriend with his shoulder. "Marina, chill. I was raised stuff like this." He gestured to his nearly empty cup with his chin for emphasis. Malecai couldn't quite understand why she was worried about his punch intake - She'd met his father for Zeus' sake. Plus, everyone knew that drunk Malecai was funk Malecai. No worries. "I'm fine. Really." Trying his best to reassure her, he backed up his words with a convincing smile. This would be his last cup. Promise.

Ooc: Malecai's is short forgive me, my people.

Post by Guest 7/14/2014, 9:15 pm

No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours - Page 2 8xlva0No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours - Page 2 Icpqah

ADAN LIGHTFOOT.
    ADAN LIGHTFOOT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU HAVE BROKE THE RULES, MY RULES. You're dead. Like so dead that that river lady wont be able to have you reincarnated because when I am done with you there will be nothing left to reincarnate.

The first word both Wyatt Ortiz and Marina Wildabee's mind is unbelievable, but for different reasons.
    The son of Hermes was thinking unbelievable because these people Wyatt has barely talked to before are kissing.
    kissing.
    Wyatt wasn't allowed to kiss Leah in public from what he gathered so he has to watch other people do it. At least he had the decency to do it not at a table. Out back, at the dance floor, in a bathroom, but never at the table. Especially with a bunch of semi-strangers around.
    Wyatt adverted his eyes away, bitting his cheek.
    It wasn't his style to be honest. His style is to be private-ish. And crowded places are his private place.
    The daughter of a Princeton professor was saying unbelievable because her boyfriend just told her to chill.
    Marina Wildabee is not the person someone should not say chill. She hates that word so much. Anytime someone says chill she can't help but to cringe. It's just so...gross. Marina scooted over a few spaces away from Malecai, folding her arms over her chest. She did not bother to reply to her boyfriend. Was she pissed, no. A little angry, probably.
    ooc-changing wyatts fc because i can
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 7/16/2014, 5:54 pm

No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours - Page 2 Y9YcKZP No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours - Page 2 NSXSHjf
    Leah could feel the opposite moods at either side of the table. To her right, there was tension,
    and to her left there was romance. And then there was Wyatt and her. Just sitting there. They hadn’t talked since they had sat down. Granted, talking wasn’t their strongpoint. She gave another look at the other two pairs before giving Wyatt a look that said, Hey, maybe we should let those guys do what they want and get out of here Of course, transferring a sentence into facial expressions was difficult, but she was pretty sure she got her point across. No offence to the rest of the people, but it was starting to get stuffy in the mess hall. The rest of the group seemed too involved in their partner. Surely they wouldn’t mind if Wyatt and her left. Plus, the sun had gone down and it was a clear night. Which meant that there were stars to be admired. And stars will always be better than a room of drunk teenagers.

Adan’s voice called Aliana back to the present. And the next thing she knew he had put something around her neck. Aliana touched the necklace before turning to Adan. “You absolutely did not have to do that.” While on the inside butterflies had taken off. She might not be that good with romance, but when a guy gives you a present, specifically jewelry, that means something. Of course, she knew that he liked her, they were at the prom together for heavens sake. That action solidified her feelings for him. Head over heels, no question. And then he kissed her. The loud music and talking sort of faded away. “I have to say, that was probably the most romantic thing to ever happen to me.” and Aliana laughed slightly at the statement that she had not expected herself to say. But, all of those stupid things that she had said since she met Adan no longer mattered. Because the awkwardness was one of the things that got her to this moment. This amazingly cool moment.

OOC: I finally used that gif of Sarah. I feel so accomplished.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/17/2014, 9:24 am

He was dead. He was so, so, so dead. Yeah, Adan knew good and damn well that the timing wasn't right at all. He knew that he had broken his Godginger's rules. He knew that as soon as she found it he would wake up either with a butter knife in his eye a la Edward/Peter style or with half of his head shaved off. But he didn't care (okay, maybe about the hair because even hacking off a few inches was a stretch for him) because Aliana was happy and laughing. Adan was happy, too, but his face and body language was still tensed up with how stupidly intelligent that move was. He was dead, dead, dead... And he didn't even know what to do next. So he took Malecai's punch away from him with a freed hand, finished off the last little dregs (seriously, Malecai had nearly drained this cup), and turned his attention away from the onlooking crowd of losers the people in his prom group to look at some people waltzing around on the dance floor like they knew what they were doing.

Even though he was a little buzzed, Malecai was still an Athena kid. Even then it wouldn't take one to know that he had clearly made Marina irritated by his vernacular. He just raised an eyebrow at her as if there was something wrong with her, but he still let her keep the added distance she put between them. Malecai didn't even blame Marina - it was probably best she stayed this distance away for now. Who knew what he'd blurt out? He reached for his cup of punch and realized that it wasn't there, but in Adan's hand. Now it was just a cup of air. "Geez, Adan, what's wrong with you?" The boy grumbled, though it was obvious Adan was paying little to no attention to anyone at the table besides Aliana. Sighing, he turned to his cuff-links instead and began rotating them.

Post by Guest 7/17/2014, 1:37 pm

wyatt grinned at leah, he has been waiting for her to make that face. he wasn't even sure why he had agreed to this in the first place;he knew what most of marina's friends look like.  but now he was given the chance to leave. and he wanted to leave for a while now, but he didn't want to be rude you know? the son of hermes took leah's hand and excused them from the table. leading her outside to a wooden bench directly outside of the mess hall. this was a nice plan b, right? wyatt sat down and patted the empty seat next to him with his free hand.
    i'm sorry leah.
    how many times has he said that to her tonight? but he felt sorry that she dragged her into this and it hasn't been much fun. everyone was focused on their partners. i mean, wyatt didn't mind focusing on leah, but if it's a group date that would be awkward.

marina sighed a sigh of relief when adan took the punch, he drank it but it got the substance away from malecai. she mouthed a little thank you and then continued being pissed. she had ignored malecai's brow raise mainly because she didn't even want to look at him right now. marina's head rested on her hand as she let her mind wonder off.
    she could be out in the basketball court with mak and patricia. no one was drunk there. plus they had manners there. no one was talking, and she was pretty sure wyatt and leah will not be making an appearance in the mess hall any time soon. here no one is making conversations that were for the whole group. plan a group date, it will be fun

No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours++Wyatt&Marina

robb stark
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 7/18/2014, 4:58 pm

No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours - Page 2 XzfTrevNo Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours - Page 2 MgfgSPZ
    Leah could hear crickets after the doors to the mess hall closed, dulling the loud music that was still being played indoors. Once they were outside and on the grass, she made the decision to take off her heels. Holding onto the counters of the shoes with her free hand. As much as she liked appearing to be a normal height, her feet hurt. Of course now she was even shorter in comparison to Wyatt. She took a seat next to Wyatt, dropping her shoes on the ground next to the bench, her fingers still interlocked with his. She gave a half shrug after Wyatt apologized. “It’s not that bad of a night. I’ve had worse.” The dancing was fun. It also reminded her of what she had said once the dancing has ended. And so, checking the mess hall door to make sure no one was coming out, Leah fulfilled her promise. Was she being forward? Maybe. But it was about time she started initiating the kisses.

Okay, Aliana might be blind, but she wasn’t oblivious to what was going on. Wyatt and Leah had left, Marina was pissed, Malecai was tipsy and Adan, well, Aliana wasn’t exactly sure what he was doing. She hadn’t had any of the punch, knowing her family’s bad relationship with alcohol. What was worse, was that nobody seemed to be trying to fix the stupid awkwardness that was going on. So, it seemed to fall on her to try and repair the disastrous situation. “So, Marina, did you go up to Mount Olympus on the solstice?” Aliana hadn’t. She didn’t particularly like New York. Too many people. Plus, she was basically the worst child of Iris ever. Her mom was all about color, and Aliana couldn’t see it. Not that she wanted her mother’s acceptance. She barely knew the woman. But she was still curious if any of her half-siblings had made the trip.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/19/2014, 8:51 pm

Whatever they used inside of the punch pretty much sucked, because Adan could barely taste the crap. Not that he had built a tolerance for it or anything. Wyatt and Leah had left (the table? the prom? who knew) to go do whatever, so he and Aliana were left with Malecai and Marina, who mouthed a little thank you to him when he finished off Malecai's drink. Like he'd been muttering in his mind before, it was really no problem at all. This night was going pretty crappy besides the fact that he had smooched on Aliana and made her laugh that laugh he loved, and smile that smile...and Adan was pretty sure he didn't imagine her blushing. Yes, Adan liked the blushing. He was pretty sure she did, but recalling these events made his mind all fuzzy. Aliana had said something then, though it wasn't addressed to Adan so he continued on with his thoughts. He really should've visited his father, Hephaestus. Last Christmas the Big Guy had sent Adan this cool glass tablet thing that showed him some stuff about his family. Adan didn't want to admit it ever, but every night he used it to look up the information on his mother. It was the same 3000+ stuff that he had read the night before but each detail felt like it had to be reviewed over and over. Otherwise, he might forget it.

Malecai watched as Wyatt and Leah ditched the table, but who could blame them? The buzz was starting to fade and Malecai was beginning to realize what he did and how embarrassed it was making him feel. His face was bright red: since when did he use the word chill? Oh, Athena, he'd have to find a way to make this up to Marina. He didn't want her to be mad on this night. It was Prom! What kind of terrible, horrible boyfriend would he be? He was grateful Aliana (he would have to apologize to her, too, for being tipsy around a stranger) began to speak with the angered Marina. Perhaps she could calm her down a little bit before he had to re-woo her. Looking around the prom with non-goggled eyes he saw that some people were leaving early, others finishing up their dances, a few releasing little Tangled lanterns into the sky. Great, Prom was ending and he spent the last few hours of it sipping happy juice like an idiot. Gods, maybe he should get Marina a necklace or something of the sort for making her group date pretty bad. Oh, Marina. Oh, Athena. I'm an idiot. A genius, but an idiot.

Post by Guest 7/20/2014, 12:06 am

meeeaaaanwhile outside, wyatt and leah were doing their typical think of  kissing. wyatt returned the kiss seconds after, but then broke the session.
    listen, can we continue this tomorrow? i mean, this is cool but it's getting late. and i can't break curfew again.
    wyatt grinned, pulling leah up as he stood.
    we gan eat lunch, listen to music, whatever you want. sound good?
    cool, wyatt you are cool. he hasn't stuttered in a couple hours, so that's a good sign. he is getting back to himself, always good.

marina, however was not good. she was embarrassed, angry...she felt like she was watching her father at a school fundraiser. and he's a loser.
    marina snapped out of her little dream world when aliana engaged her in conversation.
    ah, no, i don't think so. i haven't been the past few solstices. dad and lydia have been doing stuff with the house and normally i take the solstice break to help with them.
    the wildabee family was still rebuilding their home since superstorm sandy, even though it was a long time ago, the were still suffering.
    speaking of suffering, marina needing to leave. she needed fresh air that didn't smell like embarrassment. The daughter of Iris stood up and walked over to adan and alaina. she hugged alaina, and did whatever bros do when they say goodbye; hug fist-bump i dunno. marina only looked at maelcai, side glance anyway.
    do not follow me.
    she then turned to the others, bye guys. don't...uh make-out in my cabin. i will hurt you if you hurt her adan, again.
    marina walked out the door, and waved to wyatt and leah, who aren't kissing. marina walked away from the mess hall, frustrated.

No Means Yes and Get Lost Means Take Me I'm Yours++Wyatt&Marina

robb stark

ooc-I might've named Marina's stepmom's something else but I forgot.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 7/20/2014, 11:13 am

Leah nodded, “That sounds very good. Although, be aware, I might have found a copy of the Princess Bride. If you haven’t seen it yet, that is a must. It’s from the eighties, has Cary Elwes and is hilarious.” Leah heard the doors to the mess hall open and turned her head to see Marina walking out. She waved back, and then turned back around to Wyatt. “I will see you tomorrow.” then she gave him a quick kiss and started to walk off towards her cabin. Her shoes were still in her hands and she desperately hoped that she wouldn’t step on a piece of glass or something. The last thing she needed was a gash in her foot. Plus, she just made a pretty cool exit. She didn’t want to screw that up.

Aliana stood up a little while after Marina left. “Well, I should get back to my cabin too.” She probably would’ve stayed with Adan for a little while longer, but she was absolutely exhausted. Plus, she was pretty sure the music gave her hearing damage. “Adan, I will see you later, thank you so much for everything. Malecai, it was great meeting you.” And with that Aliana stood up, and grabbed her cane. Hoping she could catch up with Marina so she wouldn’t have to make the trip back to her cabin alone.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/20/2014, 5:22 pm

Marina had stood up to leave, hugging Aliana and doing that weird hand-clasp-back-pat thing with Adan. Well, he guessed that prom was over and was actually surprised that he made it through the night unscathed. He thought about what he would do after all of the goodbyes and all and considered coming clean to Eva that he had disobeyed her rules. Better to get the injuries out of the way now than later. But, no, he'd most likely go to his cabin and clock-out for the night considering he had to be in the infirmary tomorrow morning. Ignoring what Marina said about making out in her cabin and hurting Aliana (the first one made Adan blush, and the second cringe), Adan gave her a half smile and a tiny wave. The last thing he needed was his hair pulled. Again. Soon Aliana said that she was ready to leave and Adan had to suppress a tiny sigh. Don't get him wrong: he wanted to ditch this place as much as any other social event, but Aliana had made this whole thing tolerable. He stood up when she did and gave her a quick little hug. "It wasn't a problem, really." Was now the part where he offered to walk her to her cabin? Was he supposed to do that yet? Nah, she probably wanted to talk and walk with Marina to discuss girl stuff. Like Channing Tatum and Dove soap. So he just watched her walk away with a small smile and his hands in his pockets. "Bye, Aliana."

Malecai stood up when Marina did, assuming that they were going to leave and Malecai was going to bed with a sore jaw and a headache. He waited as she said goodbye to Aliana and Adan, giving a small nod, then was prepared to walk off with Marina with his head hanging in shame. Instead of cussing him out, Marina just all together told him not to follow her. Which was worse. There he stood, slack jawed, as his girlfriend exited the dance alone. You could blame her, though? He had acted like a doofus the majority of her "super fun" group date. Well, at least Adan's girlfriend-lady said bye to him when she left, so there was someone who wasn't completely mad/weirded out by him. And then there was two, Adan and Malecai awkwardly standing near each other. Malecai was glad that he was the one that held the reigns still. Yes, after all of these years he hadn't forgotten the power he held over Adan. That would have to wait for another day. "I should be heading to my cabin, too." Malecai began. He walked towards the exit and gave Adan a curt little nod. As the brainiac walked towards his cabin, Adan decided to help his siblings tidy up the mess hall for breakfast tomorrow. He went to his own cabin as well as soon as his job was done.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/22/2014, 4:53 am

OOC: Prom is over, I'm locking the topics. You can finish your RPs via PM if you want to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:50 pm