A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Fun in Wonderland

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Fun in Wonderland Empty Fun in Wonderland

Post by beanie 7/1/2014, 8:12 pm

Prom was a fun time where everyone enjoyed themselves. Well, Andi wasn't the least bit happy. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't that she was mad that she was at the dance floor (though she'd rather stay in her cabin) or that she was meeting Damian (only recently she had learned how he changed his name". It was that she was in a dress.
    Yes folks, that's right. Anastasia Michaels was in a dress. It wasn't a proud moment for her but she was going as the March Hare and needed a costume. So, it was either wearing one of those skimpy costumes they had or the costume with the dress. The dress one. So there she was, leaning against the wall by the snack table, tugging at the hem of her dress uncomfortably. Which sucked cause they were playing some really good songs on the dance floor. The lights skimmed over the blank expression on Andi's face. Damian wasn't there yet so she had to wait.

"Where is he?" She grumbled, her cup filled with soda crunching under her grasp.

Her costume:
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Fun in Wonderland Empty Re: Fun in Wonderland

Post by Brastus 7/1/2014, 8:40 pm

He was running full speed ahead at the Mess Hall with his costume on, minus his hat. Since Andi had decided to go as the March Hare, Damien had decided that he would go as the Mad Hatter, but with a few changes. His shirt was slightly ruffled up, his dark vest was unbuttoned and his black trench coat was old and had a few patched here and there. As to make himself seem even crazier, he bought an eyepatch and placed it over his left blue eye. He, in all honesty, looked more like a Victorian pirate than a hatter, but he didn't really care that much. He was also wearing a set of pants that looked like they had been used one-too-many times and a makeshift belt make out of chains. His boots were left untied  and his hair was left messy and spiky as he loved it.

He stormed in on the Mess Hall and with a massive grin on his face, he placed his large, saggy top hat, with patches and stitches on it's sides, over his head and scanned the room until he saw Andi. When he did find her, he ran directly at her, yet failed to see some other couples dancing on the dance floor and he literally got in the way and even pushed a guy to the ground so he could reach his girlfriend. When he did see her, he smiled brightly to her, placed a hand on his hat and said:

"Nice outfit. See I told ya you would be a sexy bunny." Joked Damien as he kissed her cheek and then winked at her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/2/2014, 1:32 am

Andi practically choked on her soda when Damian brawled over here. Apparently he was in such a rush that he had interrupted some coupled dancing and even knocked some dude over. Wow, nice job Damian.
    When he came closer, Andi could see his costume more. The eyepatch made him look like some crazy pirate instead of the Mad Hatter. She couldn't help but smirk at that. But with the spiky gelled hair that looks like he had been electrocuted, he pretty much nailed his costume.

"Nice outfit. See I told ya you would be a sexy bunny." He said as he finally came over, giving Andi a kiss on her cheek with a flirty wink. Rolling her eyes was her response, though she couldn't fight the smile creeping onto her face.

"Your late. I thought you had ditched me." Andi mumbled, taking another sip of soda.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 7/4/2014, 10:23 pm

"Me ditch you, nah no way. I was ya know, getting ready and all. It takes time to put on an eyepatch you know." Said Damien in a humorous tone. He then smiled from ear to ear and smashed his hat over his crazy hair. 

"Well what do you say hot bunny, wanna dance?" said Damien as he eagerly snatched her hand and kissed her well hand with his lips. He was excited about the whole event and wanted to show off his girlfriend to everyone at Camp. He knew she didn't like to show off, but he was sure that just by dancing nothing big would happen right?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/5/2014, 1:58 am

"That's good cause you'd know that I'd kick your a$$ Leon." She stated with a smirk, taking another sip of the punch. For some reason, it tasted a little different from normal, she had to admit. Like there was some crappy alcohol in it. Getting curious, Andi took a whiff of the punch in the cup before pulling back with a disgusted face. There is some crappy alcohol in there. Oh, that's just nasty. The brunette slammed that cup against the table nearby. Maybe some one else can finish it for her. She blames the Hermes.

"Well what do you say hot bunny, wanna dance?" Damian grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on it, like some dude from when not all guys cared about pizza and video games. Andi notched an eyebrow, hot bunny? Does he wanna get hit? She sighed again, leaning off the wall and closer to the son of Ares in front of her.

"Damian, keep calling me that and I will smack you." She growled through gritted teeth. It was an annoying nickname and really ticked her off.
    But she casted that aside like a good little girl and took Damian's hand that had hers, tugging him towards the dance floor. Rude by Magic was playing and she was not missing that song.

"C'mon, your the one who wanted to dance."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 7/7/2014, 2:56 am

"I would love to see you kick my ass sweetheart." Whispered Damien to his girlfriend as he smirked brightly and talked with his alurrujg and deep voice. He looked at her with his deep blue eye and notched an eyebrow as he was led to the dance floor. He was eater confused and totally out of sync. For a guy like him, dancing was complicated. For gods sakes he was not a son of Dionysus, but rather a rough and rowdy sn of Ares. Still, the warmth of Andi's hand and her beautiful smile were enough to lead him to th dance field.

As he came over to the center of the place, the hispanic male awkwardly tried to do some moves but failed to show off anything but his uncomfort at dances. Yeah be said he wanted to dance, but that was all for show! He never imagined ahe would actually want to dance. Oh well! As his lovely girlfriend moved around, Damien noticed ahe was wearing a dress! A dress! This was going to make the news, if th camp had a news starion or a paper. He smirked at hr as he mived to the beat of the music in a foolish and stiff way.

"Wait, headline! Anastasia Michaels is wearing a dress! Stop the presses and call a gossip columnist!" Jokes Damien as he winked at his date with his uncovered eye.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/7/2014, 7:57 am

Damian was using that deep and attractive voice that Andi loved but all she did in response was smirk as they made their way to the dance floor. Honestly, Andi wasn't big on the dancing part but she was probably just going to sway her hips or something like that. Maybe she'll copy what Damain's doing.
    Oh, did she forget to mention that Damian isn't the best dancer? Well, it's true. Andi wasn't sure what he was doing, he looked so stiff and awkward. All she did was laugh slightly while swaying her hips to the music. She was actually enjoying herself.

"Wait, headline! Anastasia Michaels is wearing a dress! Stop the presses and call a gossip columnist!" Damian joked, winking when he saw that Andi was wearing a dress. Andi stuck her tongue out, playfully smacking his arm.

"Oh shut up! If I didn't find this dress, I wouldn't be here. You wouldn't want that, would you?" She retorted.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 7/7/2014, 9:05 pm

"Oh shut up! If I didn't find this dress, I wouldn't be here. You wouldn't want that, would you?" said Andi as Damien looked at her with his confused blue eye. He wanted to say eyes, but he was technically half-blind now by choice, but he didn't mind at all, in fact he was rather enjoying his eyepatch. It made him feel like a badaS$, but he defiantly needed to make himself look less of a pirate next time he wore such a thing. He knew she was joking, but truly it was not a very pleasant joke and he didn't find any amusement out of it at all. In fact he scowled at her statement and frowned for a split second before cheering up quickly.

"Well,, um…just don't say this things ok Andi. I'll start to worry of you say such things again…" Said Damien as he walked out of the dance floor, which made him feel uncomfortable, and went to grab something to drink. He was a bit shocked by her statement a bit and felt a bit bad, but he wouldn't make a big deal out of it, so he would probably say he was thirsty before returning to the dance floor again. 
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/8/2014, 4:41 pm

Oh god, did she say something wrong? Damian had stalked off somewhere, a scowl on his face. She was kidding but- oh wait. She must've worded it wrong. What she really meant was that if she didn't find the costume she wouldn't have come to the prom. Oh well, she'll explain it to him when he comes back.
    Andi didn't follow him. Instead, she kept dancing. Her hips swayed to the beat, her fists pumping into the music. So far, she was having a nice time.

OOC: don't kill me but its short.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 7/8/2014, 8:55 pm

After the current song ended, Damien decided to muster up his courage, which had been greatly reduced by her words a bit, and headed back inside of the dance floor without his drink in his hand. He put on a rather decent smile since he knew Andi would sniff it out if he used a fake smile. She knew him far too well and it would just end in a pointless argument. Meanwhile, his girlfriend was dancing like a maniac and at the sight of her partying, he laughed hard and smirked at her. Yet as he began to walk back to her, some idiot went over to Andi's side and started to ask her if she had gone to prom alone. At the sight of this, Damien huffed and puffed. He did not take jealousy well and bolstered his way up to his date until he quite literally grabbed him by the neck  of his shirt and shook him like an owner does to a misbehaved dog.

"Hey, wise-fu$k, get away from my girlfriend you hear me! Now scram before I pummel you Tartarus and back." Said Damien as his face grew red and his nostrils huffed noticeably. He was quite enraged as one could see and this was not a good indicative that he was having a good time. After his threat the guy ran with his tail between his legs but still Damien was infuriated and it was clear he was stressed. He had a weird combination of a blush and a snarl on his face and judging by the way his eyebrows crossed downwards, it was easy to say that not even a good bottle of rum could make him calm down, well it wouldn't hurt though. 
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/9/2014, 8:04 am

Damian was still of who knows where bit Andi was having a nice time dancing. That was, until some dude grabbed her wrist and forced her to face him. She could smell the alcohol on him so she yanked her wrist out've his grasp. Weirdo.

"Hey, did you come he-" But he didn't finish his sentence when in a flash, Damian had him by the neck, shaking him around like a dog. Andi was shocked, luckily she didn't hear the words coming out've his mouth but it must've been bad because next thing you know, the guy was gone. Damian was sporting a mix of a blush and a scowl, a weird expression had to admit. But she grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the side, the stares of some demigods following them.

"Thanks for coming but don't you think you overreacted?" She questioned, her hands holding onto his shoulders, trying o calm him down. Well, this night went bad.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/20/2014, 9:34 am

OOC: Prom is over, I'm locking the topics. You can finish your RPs via PM if you want to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 3:16 am