A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Best Friend Battle

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Best Friend Battle Empty Best Friend Battle

Post by jake. 7/6/2014, 1:40 am

Jake walked into the Arena, his TRON-Based Armor on his body. The armor was sleek, with glowing bits and stripes everywhere, and painted black. His three discs were connected to his armor, to of the at his side, one one his back, he unsheathed one, and threw them at a tree. It stuck in the tree, an pretty deep, too. He grinned. His black-painted war axe was strapped over his back, aswell as his two golden pens. He uncapped one of the pens, and a Trident popped out. He threw it multiple times at the dummy, and Jake grinned, hitting the heart every time. He chopped off a few heads whilst waiting for Brastus, his good friend, probably even Best Friend.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Best Friend Battle Empty Re: Best Friend Battle

Post by Brastus 7/7/2014, 3:27 am

Damien had been inaide of the arena for quite some time, but he wanted to see if his good friend was just a flirt or not. By the way the dummies looked and by the layout of the arena, he was clearly someone who had atleast a shred of fighting skills. He was smirking from ear to ear as he heard the sound of his buddy breathing the breath of combat. Damien himself was hidden behind the shadows of the entrance, examining his friend and taking notes on Jake's fighting style. He seemed to be a mid-range fighter , hence long range attacks would probably work best, with long rafe working not as much. Still, that armor was flashy as all hell. Yet Damije decided to enter the stage after applauding loudly for his friend.

"If nothing, I praise the balls you have to actually accept a fight with me. For that, I prais your tenacity. You seem good kid, but let's see if you're as good as i hope you are!" Said Damien as his deep voice echoed across the cavernous place while he qppeared before his friend with all of his attitude. Unlike what was expected, amd since Damije expected to use his armor, he was barechested with only his necklace, dark trousers and combat boots on. He wasn't goingto show off his ripped body, especially to a guy, even his possibly best friend, but since his armor almost always tore his clothes to shreds, he decided to save his shirts and jacket. His hair was styled backwards with hair gel and his hard and toned body physique was pumped upped with excitement.

"Don't look at my abs to much Jake, or you might lose your head in a distraction. Let me explain, i normally don't use armor becouse it ruins my jacket, and I live my jacket too much to lose it. So, if i find this battle interesting, i will give you one of the highest honors and use my mighty armor. Hope you're ready kid, becouse I'm gonna f*ck you up man!" Grinned viciously Damien as his necklace exploded in a burst of flames and from them his massive blade appeared. The sword had an anguished demonic skull decoration on the hilt, was black, although made out of celestial bronze, and looked like it needed both hands to be used, yet Damien lifted his sword, Conquistador, with only one hand, casually as he have Jake a wink that meant don't take it personally.

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 10:08 pm