A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

The final word.

kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

The final word. Empty The final word.

Post by kayt smells 7/7/2014, 12:52 pm

I truley love you guys, i do. We have had our bumps and we have had our high points. But it is now time for me to leave. Life has finally come to the way i want it to be. I have friends, i'm having so much fun, i mean really i have no time to roleplay anymore. I'll stay for a couple more days but then its goodbye. I mean i have a successful life in violin and i am ususally out with friends. I'll be on skype and facebook and tumblr, and if you want any of those to keep in contact with me just pm me, also if you want my phone number then i might decide if i want to give it to you or not. Its almost been a year on this site and i love you guys, you've changed who i am and tbh i think i am a better person than i would have been without joining this site.

Now for the special things.

Kris: I will always love you, i still have you on skype and i still hope we can talk.

Dylan: Derp.

Dylan2: I like our skype calls, and how you love planes. Hopefully we can still talk.

Blaze: I guess we are aquantinced. Idk, but i guess ill miss you a bit. I have your skype so i guess we can talk.

Alfie: I love you alfie, even though your long gone im glad we are friends and im glad we talk on skype.

Karyle: I love you like a sister, your great and i will miss you.

Flo bby: My love <3 we still talk a lot and i hope our friendship never fades.

Jake: We are good friends and you helped meout a lot, you're a great friend.

Caterine: Myyy loveeee<3 I have you on facbook and skype and i am glad we can talk.

Matt: Egg

Lila: Im glad we can talk <3 I have your instagram and tumblr. Ily

Dev: Egger.

Josh: Im glad we are friendsand i have you on skype and facebook.

Well i guess this is goodbye. I'll see you sometime i guess?

Bye.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

The final word. Empty Re: The final word.

Post by Christian 7/7/2014, 1:32 pm

Hey fro

I'm really sorry for everything I have ever done to you, I'm a total duck. (heehee)

As for the violin career thing, that's great! I wish you the best of luck, maybe one day I'll see you on tv and think, 'Hey i know her from chb'. You really have changed, I can definitely see that.  You are a great person, in all honesty, and I truly am sorry for coming off as a rude jerk.  Good luck in life and have fun!! C:

p.s: bootttyy
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Post by Toothless 7/7/2014, 4:59 pm

*sniffle* I'm not lovvveeeedddddddd

But dats okay I still love u kay I'll see you in juliard in a few years u better be dere girlfriend

u have my skype, also
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 7/7/2014, 5:34 pm

Bye fro and good luck in the real world and with your violin career and remember to pop in and The charity for poor breaks is always open xD.
    Anyway good luck and visit here but I wanna see you on tv in a few years:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:27 am