A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Best Way to a Man's Heart is Through His Stomach

courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

Best Way to a Man's Heart is Through His Stomach Empty Best Way to a Man's Heart is Through His Stomach

Post by courier six 7/8/2014, 5:35 pm

Timothy sat down at the excruciatingly empty Hebe table. It was so weird being the only one. Especially, as some evidence accidentally left by cleaning harpies would say, when he wasn't actually. The others just sorta...disappeared. Poof. Could he really mind, though? Privacy and solitude was his way of life ever since he was born, and not having to deal with cabinmates certainly eased the transition to a close circle of friends to no one except strangers.

Whatever. No Hebe kids existed, and there was a ton of food waiting to be consumed."Hot cocoa, please," he murmured, and the goblet next to him was filled with a swirly, creamy sort of decadence that he loved. Other kids nearby looked at him with incredulity; hot cocoa? In summer? But their attention wore thin and their minds wandered back to random conversation their half-siblings had.

OOC; Golly, this was much longer than I meant it to be! Don't worry about posting nearly as much, sorry. :c
    AthenaMMA
    AthenaMMA

Female
    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2014-07-07

Best Way to a Man's Heart is Through His Stomach Empty Re: Best Way to a Man's Heart is Through His Stomach

Post by AthenaMMA 7/8/2014, 7:46 pm

Clarissa wonders away from the Apollo table where the other kids looked at her so weirdly. She finds herself at the Hebe table where only one other person was sitting. Sitting down at the table she said "Hey," in her soft tone voice. Looking down at his drink she said "That actually looks good."
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Best Way to a Man's Heart is Through His Stomach Empty Re: Best Way to a Man's Heart is Through His Stomach

Post by courier six 7/8/2014, 8:15 pm

He looked up to see a girl only a hand's length away, and promptly jumped back in shock. "Christ!" he twittered, before regaining his composure. "You gave me a right scare there-- Wait, you're not a Hebe kid, are you?" Timothy looked at her, and gave her a small up-down look. He relaxed in his chair, with a small smile on his face. "Nah, can't be. Hasn't been one in a few years, if the cleanliness of the cabin is anything to go by." Granted, having a roommate wouldn't be bad, just unexpected. "Who's kid are you, then?"
    AthenaMMA
    AthenaMMA

Female

Post by AthenaMMA 7/8/2014, 9:18 pm

Clarissa giggled a bit, "Your lucky, my cabin's overflowing with people. Apollo by the way." She thought of how nice it would be if she had her own cabin... there would be no one to keep her up until four am playing extremely loud music.  She didn't mind music but she needed some sleep. "I just got here last week, so I'm still getting used to the whole demi-god thing.  Some of my sisters and brothers don't want to stop chatting, if you know what I mean."   She glanced over to the Apollo table, they were still constantly talking and laughing.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 7/9/2014, 11:31 am

He nodded and shrugged. "Apollo is a good one. Nice, cheery blokes." he said, accent distorting some of the words a little. She talked on about her being new, and Timothy nodded more. What exactly are you supposed to say to that? Stalling for some time, considering she finished talking and looked back to her table, he took a drink of cocoa. It burned his tongue a little, and he recoiled slightly. Weren't liquids supposed to be at the perfect temperatures for your enjoyment? "God," he muttered, before looking back at her. "So, only got here last week? How'd you find out?"
    AthenaMMA
    AthenaMMA

Female

Post by AthenaMMA 7/9/2014, 10:53 pm

She said, "Um... my grandma was taking care of me and she got a terminal cancer.  She told me the whole story and drove me here.  I'm almost definite she's dead now.  Haven't heard from her."  Becoming "dead" was not anything new for Clarissa since her brother died.  She looked down at the seashell necklace he gave her and sighed. "So, how did you end up here?"  She said quickly, not wanting to be reduced to tears by explaining about her family.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 7/17/2014, 11:46 pm

"Bloody hell," he muttered. What in Zeus' name were you supposed to say to that? I'm sorry? Best of luck? Good riddance? He poked at the spoon, and muttered something to the plate in front of him. An apple turnover appeared, and he smiled. It was lightly dusted with sugar and the filling oozed out of one of the edges. "How did I get here? Well, my father just found it high time to kick me out, since I couldn't go around attracting monsters everywhere. I just flew in about a month ago, nothing special."

OOC; Really sorry about the late reply, hope you're still interested in the thread! :c

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:41 am