A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

On a wander...

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

On a wander... Empty On a wander...

Post by Trevor 7/10/2014, 6:18 pm

After dropping off his belongings Edward had gone on a walk. As he enter the forest he extended his hidden blade, and then retracted it just as quickly. It was a like a nervous tick he had. The doctors in Paris attributed it his ADHD, but apparently it was his battle sense? At least that's what the horseman told him. Edward surveyed his surrounding. Horseman also told him that the forest was full of dangerous monsters. And Edward intended to find one. Using his parkour skill he had honed through years of assassin training, he free-ran up a tree and perched on a sturdy branch. He jumped from his branch to one adjacent to his. He laughed as he did so. It felt good to stretch his legs. He stopped after a few trees and sat down on the branch, his back against the trunk. And now he waited.

On a wander... Empty Re: On a wander...

Post by Guest 7/10/2014, 9:54 pm

Trillian wandered through the forest, her iPod touch blaring dub step through her earphones and into her ears at max volume. She whistled Pink Lady as a warm summer breeze woke her up, making her realize that she had accidentally walked into the cold, dark forest. She shrugged. She was already here. Why not stay a while? She walked for a couplers minutes until she saw someone jumping through the branches. Hmm. Weird. Trillian thought and hoped to meet this "parkour master".
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/10/2014, 11:41 pm

Edward wakes up from his short little nap, as a warm breeze comes through, messing up his dark hair. He slowly opened his eyes and surveyed his surroundings. He spots a young girl, he shrugs and jumps down from the tree to greet her. As he walks towards her, he puts his hands causally in his jean pocket. He's also wearing his ACDC tee shirt and his leather jacket over it. Just as he approaches her, he begins to speak. "Hi there miss." he starts, smiling at her "Do you happen to know where we are exactly? I seem to be lost."

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 12:06 am

Trillian kept walking, not hearing the boy until she accidentally walked into him while she looked at the ground. "Huh? Oh, uh.....I guess we're in the southern woods. I wasn't really paying attention." She said and pulled her earphones ou and pausing her music. She stuck out her hand. "Hello. I'm Trillian. Daughter of Apollo. Who're you?" She asked.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/11/2014, 10:34 am

Edward takes her hand in his and gives it a firm shake. "Edward Pearce. Son of, uh" he paused slightly, thinking of what to say "Someone who doesn't care enough to tell me who they are" he finishes off with a smile. "Southern forest huh? Horseman told me there were supposed to be monsters in here but I still haven't seen a single one. Am I in the right place?" he asks as he shifts his weight from one foot to the other. Such a strange camp, where you could find 12 year old girls wandering around listening to their iPod, wandering through a dark and dangerous forest. The idea was seemed ridiculous to Edward.

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 11:57 am

OOC: she's 17?
    BIC: "Unclaimed, huh? Or you just don't know? Don't worry. You'll probably find out soon." She said. "Well, the southern woods aren't as populated with monsters as the northern woods. But you can find the occasional stymphalian bird or a manticore every once in a while. A hellhound if you're lucky." She said.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/11/2014, 12:46 pm

Ooc: *facepalm* I'm sorry..>.< I looked at the wrong character
    Bic:
      There's that word again. Unclaimed, unloved, unwanted. "Yeah I suppose" he replies evenly. As of right now he had no warm feelings for his mother. Whoever she was. Where was she when the glade attacked, leaving poor Sabrina dead. If she was a god, did she have no love for her kin. Just as Trillian was telling him about the monsters, a manticore appears from the thickness of the woods. "Look out!" Edward called as he rolled to the right and got in a battle stance, extending his hidden blades. He jumps up to stab the monster strait between the eyes, but the monster whipped it's tail flicking him into a tree. Edward stumbles to get up.

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 1:11 pm

OOC: it's fine XD
    BIC: Trillian ripped her necklace off of her neck and-as it transformed into a broadsword-she jumped and span in midair, waving the sword around until it got stuck in the manticore's neck, making it dissolve. Trillian threw her sword as far as she could, and caught it with one hand as it flew back to her like a boomerang, now a necklace again. "Are you okay?" Trillian asked Edward.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/11/2014, 1:29 pm

Edward stumbled to get up, watching the girl absolutely destroy the monster with her sword. Not bad... he thought to himself. Edward was extremely dangerous in close combat with his hidden blades, however he had only ever fought humans. He would have to practice with the monsters. Just as Trillian finished, a second manticore came out behind her. Edward calmly flicked his wrist, activating the mini crossbow which operated inside the phantom blade. He raised his right hand and aims directly at the creatures left eyeball. He fired, and a Celestial Bronze dagger whirls out of the blade and buries itself into it's target. The monster disintegrates and Edward brushes himself off. "I'm fine." he tells her with a smile "How are you?"

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 6:59 pm

As the second manticore jumped out, Trillian fell over, but Edward shot something- a celestial bronze dagger -ou of his sleeve and into the manticore's eye, dissolving it also. "Thanks. I'm fine."
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/11/2014, 7:04 pm

Edward walks over to her, a grin plastered across his face. Once he reaches her, he extends his hand to help her up. "I got your back, bruh" he tells her with a wink. On the outside Edward was playing it cool, however he was really excited! That was a lot of action, seeing as he had seen little to none as of recently. He hadn't been out on a contract in what felt like ages. "You're quite handy with that sword." he remarks.

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 8:14 pm

"Awesome." She said, grabbing his hand and pulling herself up. "And thank you. I also have this." She said and pulled off her longbow rapidly and fired a carbon arrow at a 3rd manticore charging at them, shattering on impact as the manticore dissolved, all while looking Edward in the eye boredly.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/11/2014, 10:01 pm

Edward raised an eyebrow as the third manticore dissolves into thin air. He meets her eye contract evenly, and replies with "Interesting." After a few seconds of a vicious staring contest, he breaks out into a grin and asks her "So Trillian daughter of Apollo, what are you doing in the forest?" This girl was defiantly a local. She was extremely well versed in her bow and sword. Maybe I should get a sword Edward thinks to himself

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 10:08 pm

"I was just listening to music and I ended up here. It seems like 2 minutes ago I was in the music room. How time flies when you're walking unknowingly into a dark forest chock-full of monsters, eh?" She joked.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/12/2014, 3:25 pm

Edward chuckles a little at her joke. "I see. That could totally happen to anyone." He replies with a wink. This place had a music room?! Edward evidently had a lot of exploring to do. So much to do! So many ways to die. "What other fun things are there to do here, other than kill monsters?" He asks Trilliam.

Post by Guest 7/12/2014, 3:45 pm

"Absolutely anyone." Trillian said seriously. "Yep, plenty of ways to die. There's a rock climbing wall with lava falling from the top, the lake is full of serpents, you can quest to dangerous places, et cetera et cetera. That's about it." She said.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/12/2014, 4:54 pm

Edward stands there, hands in the pockets of his blue jeans and listens to what Trillian has to say. These activities could defiantly help his keep his reflexives sharp and up to stuff for his next contract. Which should be pretty soon. Gavin had contacted him the night before he got to camp telling him to be ready. So he was ready for when the call came. Edward's interest peaked at the word quest. It sounded interesting, something he had always wanted to do since he was a kid back in Paris. To go on an adventure. "What do you mean by going questing?" He asks her.

Post by Guest 7/12/2014, 10:06 pm

"Some big crisis happens and. 3 demigods are chosen to solve it monsters and big boss battles at the end pretty much sums it all up." She said with a maniacal grin.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/13/2014, 6:08 pm

Edward raised an eyebrow as she explained the concept of a quest to him. Only one thing puzzled him though. "Why three? Why not send as many as you can?" he asks. To him, this whole quest seemed a lot like a movie. A big boss battle? Sounds like a grand finale. It sounded like something he would be interested in. Although he would never admit it, Edward loved being the hero. And this seemed right up his alley

Post by Guest 7/13/2014, 10:10 pm

"3 is like the Greek lucky number. Send more and things will go wrong. Besides, why sacrifice 20 demigods when you only have to sacrifice 3?"
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 7/15/2014, 3:48 pm

Edward furrows his eyebrows. Wow, that took a dark turn he thinks to himself."Okay. Makes sense I guess." He moves his weight back and forth between his left and right foot, suddenly feeling very awkward in this conversation and not knowing exactly how to proceed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:40 pm