A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Kaden's "funeral"

RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female
    Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2014-04-20

Kaden's "funeral" Empty Kaden's "funeral"

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 11:13 am

Zalia stood in front of a grave stone and looked at the empty plot. Zalia stood at the front of the group and pulled at her black dress. "Umm." A sniffle erupted from Zalia rather loudly and she put a hand over her mouth. "I knew Kaden for about 72 hours." She pawed at her face and continued, "It wasn't much, and I knew little about him." The skyline was still tinted pink from the morning sunrise, and that was all Zalia could look at. "Some would say, that I was just in love with thought of being in love, but even if I was-" A sob snuck into her words here and there, and she didn't care if no one could understand her. "I wish I told him that." Zalia whispered a silent word and rubbed her eyes. Then, for the first time that day she looked at the grave. Zalia couldn't force herself to stop crying, no matter how much she bit down on her tongue.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Kaden's "funeral" Empty Re: Kaden's "funeral"

Post by Mason 7/18/2014, 11:19 am

Kaden, on the other side of camp, rushed into it. He bolted towards Zalia's cabin. Not there. Mess Hall? Not there. Every time he asked a demigod where she was, they said they didn't know. He spent fifteen minutes looking everywhere, then tripped on something. "Ow." He looked behind him, ankle bleeding, at a tombstone. Instantly he felt terrible. He prayed, "I'm so sorry," then he looked for the name. The tombstone read:

R.I.P Kaden Soft
    (Insert birthday here) - (Current date)

He screamed. Through his tiredness, his freaking-out-ness, and his ankle loosing blood, he started to fade.

ooc: Very sad post, but I feel terrible, RP or not: I laughed so hard when Zalia said, "I knew Kaden for about 72 hours."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 11:36 am

Zalia stared at Kaden confused and afraid it wasn't real. "Oh my gods." Zalia wiped under her eyes and rushed to his side. By zalia's guess he was still breathing, and losing a lot of blood. Zalia took off her cardigan and ribbed the fabric into a thick strip and wrapped its above his ankle tightly. "Someone get help!" Zalia looked at the blood all over her hands. It was his blood. This was real.

Ooc: I have been reading really sad books, so I've been getting experience. XD
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/18/2014, 11:39 am

Kaden laid, almost dead. He saw Zalia, but he couldn't get his words out. "I......" he coughed up blood, "I love..." he coughed more, "I love you." He closed his eyes, preparing to face death.

There was no in sight; either Zalia saved his life, or Kaden's life was gone.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 11:49 am

"Don't you even!" Zalia screamed. She looked at te other campers. "I need help!" Kaden wasn't moving any more. It seemed everyone was too shocked to do anything. Zalia struggled to pick him up. "Help me get him the infernary, or so help me Athena I will hurt all of you!" Zalia was frustrated and thanked the few people that helped drag Kaden to the infirmary.
    The infirmary was clean and slightly cold. It had been five hours since te funeral and Zalia was still waiting in a chair for Kaden to wake up.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/18/2014, 12:01 pm

Kaden laid there, unmoving, for another two hours. It was now midnight. He finally woke up, stirring. He looked up. "Zalia? Am I...alive?" He looked around. Thankfully, he was. He was in the infirmary. He was dirty and probably smelled, but alive. His ankle was wrapped and extremely sore. How could he have tripped over a tombstone? And why was his name/birthday on it? "Zalia, you've got some explaining to do." He sat up, head aching.

Nick peered in through the window. Apparently Kaden died, and Zalia had a funeral for him, but he wasn't invited? He knew Zalia hated him now, but enough not to invite him? Jason apparently didn't hear about it either, or a couple other of his friends, but he felt that maybe she didn't have time to invite them, but his was out of pure hate.

Jason came from behind, along with Brownie. "Yeah, Browns, I know you're tired. So apparently Kaden's living?"

"Apparently. You can go in. I'll come visit when his girlfriend isn't there. C'mon, Browns."

Jason watched through the window. Kaden was too focused on Zalia to notice.

ooc: They should have a romantic moment, and then Jason busts in in the middle, making Zalia angry and +1 to her hate list.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 12:11 pm

Ooc: Sounds good. C:

Bic: Zalia got out of her chair and pushed it closer to the bed. She sat down again and stared at Kaden. "You know you are a real pain." Slowly Zalia pulled one of his hands into hers and rubbed it with her thumb. The blood from that morning had stained her hands pink and there were red spots on her black dress from where she sat in his blood.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/18/2014, 12:15 pm

Kaden smiled. "So, what exactly happen-" he stopped. He'd learn later. Now was the time to enjoy this moment. He looked down, nervously, not sure what to do next.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 12:23 pm

Zalia couldn't stop looking at him. "I can't believe you're alive." Zalia chewed the inside of her lip. "You know, you're really good at planning dates?" Zalia smiled and held his hand with both of hers.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/18/2014, 12:25 pm

Kaden, like one of those love movies, just started kissing her.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 12:29 pm

Zalia kissed him back, glad she didn't have to talk any more. She smiled during the entire thing. "I love you." She whispered between a kiss. The idea of saying that to someone had always been a fantasy. The three words had only been uttered twice in her life and they were to her own dad, who she wasn't actually fond of.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/18/2014, 12:36 pm

After about three minutes of it, Jason just started busting out laughing. He went into the infirmary. "Hey, Kaden. What are you up to?"

Kaden stopped, embarrassed. That was probably the last time he'd ever do that again.

Jason laugh, and sat right beside them, purposely annoying Zalia. "But, in all honesty, how are you doing?"

"Good. I feel rested, but still sore. I need to take a shower," he moaned the last part.

Jason nodded. "You stink pretty badly, no offense." He glared at Zalia.

"Yeah. Y'know what, I think Imma go get one right now, no matter how sore I am." He grabbed his crutches, getting up. If it wasn't for Jason, he would probably still be kissing Zalia, but now it was awkward. "See ya guys."

"Do you need help?"

"Nah." He quickly left.

Jason turned to Zalia, muttering, "that was odd."

"Hi, I'm Jason Sungo. I'm kinda a big deal." He held out his hand to shake.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 12:42 pm

Zalia's face turned red. She couldn't even look Kaden in the eyes with the other kid in the room. Zalia took her hands off the bed and scooted away from Jason. Kaden stumbled to the bathroom and Zalia stared at the floor. "Zalia. An I sort of don't care." She got up and pushed her curls out of her face. She moved to the other side of the bed and began to fix the sheets.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/18/2014, 12:49 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "Don't worry sweetcheeks, I'm not going to try to hit on you. You're like 15 and I'm 19." He smiled. "By the way, I know no matter how big my muscles are or how gorgeous I am, you will stick to Kaden. I saw you guys. You were hanging onto him like you thought he was going to run away. I'm guessing you've been dumped a lot?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 1:00 pm

Zalia felt uncomfortable the way Jason was talking to her. He talked about himself like a movie star. Zalia focused on arranging the pillows when he asked if she was dumped a lot. Zalia stopped what she was doing and looked at him, "why are you such a meathead?" Zalia flattened out the blankets smoothed out the wrinkles. Zalia actually never had a boyfriend, but she couldn't say that.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/18/2014, 1:06 pm

"I'm not. I'm just telling you the truth. Well, I'm not going to sit here insulting you. If Kaden's OKay, I'm out." He left.

Kaden came out, with new clothes on, on his crutches. The nurse came in.

"Kaden, sweetie, you're going to be here the remainder of today, and tomorrow until 8 PM. Alright?"

He nodded. She left.

Kaden went to his bed. "Thanks for making them neat, and uhm..."

He kissed her again. After twenty seconds, he let go.

"Night."

He shut off the lights, and put his crutches back. "You don't have to stay here. I'm fine. Go get some sleep."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 1:12 pm

As much as she didn't want to leave she knew she should. She gathered her stuff and opened te door to leave, "good night." Zalia walked through the camp alone thinking about Kaden. Was she clingy? Zalia huffed and went to her cabin. No one even bothered to say anything to her in the cabin, so she crawled into bed and slept in her stained dress.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/18/2014, 1:15 pm

Nick and Brownie visited him the next morning, along with a few others.

ooc: Let's RP this day for an hour or so then we'll start the one-month anniversary thing topic.

bic:

Kaden was sitting in his bed, thinking about how very hungry he was. He got up, got his crutches, and started to head toward the door.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 1:21 pm

Zalia slept in till almost noon, and didn't bother to get out of bed till 12:30. She shower quickly and dress in her blue jean shorts and a gray vneck shirt. She didn't bother with makeup and only did a simple braid to get the hair out I her face. The cabin was mostly empty when she left to go eat.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/18/2014, 1:27 pm

When Kaden was there, eating a chicken leg, when he saw Zalia. He smiled and waved. "Sorry about yesterday, Jason is a chimp but he's a good person, too. And...uhm....I'm sorry what I did yesterday. I will never do that ever again."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 1:32 pm

Zalia sat down and gave a weak smile. "No, you didn't do anything wrong I swear. Zalia made sure she wasn't too far, but not too close. Zalia picked up a cup and drank tea from it. "How are you feeling?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/18/2014, 1:34 pm

Kaden smiled. "Better than yesterday. I'm pretty much healthy except for my ankle. The nurse said it'll take three months to fully heal. I got injured pretty badly. I feel stupid for that. Of all things that happened yesterday I got injured tripping over a tombstone...my tombstone...you really need to explain. What was up with the tombstone? How'd I get to the infirmary?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 1:43 pm

Zalia looked embarrassed. "Those guys from the other night? They said you died. And they said we had to stop the seach party." Zalia looked into the cup. "So, the camp declared you dead." Zalia touched the tips of her hair and stared at them.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/18/2014, 1:47 pm

"Oh. How'd I end up in the infirmary?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female