A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

It's funny how when I'm loud, people tell me to be quiet, but when I'm quiet, people ask me what's wrong

It's funny how when I'm loud, people tell me to be quiet, but when I'm quiet, people ask me what's wrong Empty It's funny how when I'm loud, people tell me to be quiet, but when I'm quiet, people ask me what's wrong

Post by Guest 7/21/2014, 12:49 pm

Stella walked quietly into the library and strode over to the "space" section. She looked from the A to the B section until she found what she was looking for - a book on astrology. She hadn't ever really studied it because she didn't consider it "real science". But recently she had looked up her horoscopes online and she was intrigued by how they turned out. She looked through the book she had picked off the shelf and astrology turned out to be a pretty cool subject. She sat down at a table and continued reading.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

It's funny how when I'm loud, people tell me to be quiet, but when I'm quiet, people ask me what's wrong Empty Re: It's funny how when I'm loud, people tell me to be quiet, but when I'm quiet, people ask me what's wrong

Post by honey 7/21/2014, 4:58 pm

It's funny how when I'm loud, people tell me to be quiet, but when I'm quiet, people ask me what's wrong 2121_900
    stiles prevalsky
    recently, stiles had learned about two new things--bees, for one, and nebulae, for another. so as he gracelessly rushed into the library, chewing distractedly on a hoodie string, he was debating whether to head to the entomology section, or the astronomy section. he figured he could ask the rude athena boy about bees later (benjamin, stiles thinks was his name, was weirdly interested in bees), so he made a beeline (heh) for the astronomy section. he ran his fingers carefully past the galaxy, black hole, asteroids, and solar system books until he finally found a coloufully covered book about nebulae.

he was already halfway through with the first page (it had tiny font, tiny), nose stuck in the book, when his lack of observational skills led him straight into the back of a chair. said chair was currently occupied with someone, so stiles ignored the pain blooming in his knees and hissed an apology. "sorry, sorry, my head's in the stars right now, sorry," he whispered loudly.

It's funny how when I'm loud, people tell me to be quiet, but when I'm quiet, people ask me what's wrong Empty Re: It's funny how when I'm loud, people tell me to be quiet, but when I'm quiet, people ask me what's wrong

Post by Guest 7/21/2014, 5:05 pm

As someone bumped into Stella's chair and hastily muttered a quiet apology, Stella prepared herself for the "it's fine" apology accepted thing, when the boy said "my head's in the stars." With a grin creeping across her face, she looked up at the book he was reading. A fat, colorful book on nebulae was shoved up to his face and he read intensely through the first page or so. "Nebulae, eh?" She asked. "I might be able to help you with what you need to know. Bees also. With my left eye I saw you heading towards the entomology section first. Bees are aliens, you know." Stella said, hopefully straying a conversation.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 7/21/2014, 5:33 pm

ooc; sorry, but is stella 20 years old like your signature says?

Post by Guest 7/21/2014, 5:34 pm

OOC: she's a nymph. She's 63 but looks 20.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:50 am