A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Watsky
Milocross
Will Smith
7 posters

Posting This Topic Because He Was Too Busy Whining To Do It Himself

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Posting This Topic Because He Was Too Busy Whining To Do It Himself Empty Re: Posting This Topic Because He Was Too Busy Whining To Do It Himself

Post by Milocross 7/25/2014, 1:59 am

I don't believe in hell but I appreciate the thought that I would play a minuscule part in your religious views.. Bye Jeremy!
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Posting This Topic Because He Was Too Busy Whining To Do It Himself Empty Re: Posting This Topic Because He Was Too Busy Whining To Do It Himself

Post by Watsky 7/25/2014, 12:40 pm

Hey there (:

Fresh Prince wrote:This was to Catherine, and hopefully it doesn't get me banned or anything. He says, and I quote, "F*ck you. You can burn and rot in the pits of Hell." Yeah, sorry about that. He's pissed at you right now.

This section of the topic has been found very rude and offensive and Jeremy will be receiving a warning.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 7/25/2014, 12:56 pm

What the hell am I getting a warning for? It's not like I said it directly to her on the Chatbox or anything.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/25/2014, 12:58 pm

you said it 'directly' to me in this topic though, which is just as bad
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 7/25/2014, 12:59 pm

I didn't say it to you at all, as I didn't type it and I wasn't talking to you personally. Your argument is invalid.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/25/2014, 1:04 pm

Speaking through someone else doesn't make it okay.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 7/25/2014, 1:06 pm

Jeremy, you told Fresh Prince to say these things.

Fresh Prince wrote:He says, and I quote, "F*ck you. You can burn and rot in the pits of Hell."

According to him, those are your exact words. It doesn't matter that you said it through him. It is published and public, and they are YOUR words.

EDIT: And it was directed towards Cat, personally.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 7/25/2014, 1:10 pm

They are MY WORDS but I didn't say them TO HER.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 7/25/2014, 1:11 pm

Jeremy Summers wrote:They are MY WORDS but I didn't say them TO HER.
    "This was to Catherine, and hopefully it doesn't get me banned or anything. He says, and I quote, 'F*ck you. You can burn and rot in the pits of Hell.' Yeah, sorry about that. He's pissed at you right now."
    THIS WAS TO CATHERINE??? AND YOU POSTED THEM HERE???
    boy, you're just arguing for a lost cause.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/25/2014, 1:13 pm

Are you pulling a John and trying to worm your way out of this? We don't roll like that anymore.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 7/25/2014, 1:15 pm

I couldn't give a f*ck less about John. I know I'm being falsely accused of getting a warning because I said it to no one and JAKE posted it. NOT ME. Your argument is again invalid.

Post by Guest 7/25/2014, 1:16 pm

It could still hurt her feelings. I could say (and I'm kidding about this, it's an example) "hey Jeremy, go tell cat that she's the ugliest b!tch I know." And it could still hurt her feelings. Get my drift?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/25/2014, 1:17 pm

so you're saying that jake made up these things about you now?
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/25/2014, 1:19 pm

Except they're YOUR WORDS. They belong to you, not Jake. It would be wrong to hurt the messenger.

So stop trying to wiggle out of this.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 7/25/2014, 1:19 pm

@Heart of Gold>>>Yeah I catch your drift but if you're saying that then she should be getting a warning too because sh!t she says can hurt my feelings.

@Yato>>> No. I'm saying he posted it. Stop putting words into my mouth.

@Catherine>>> I'm done talking to you because you never understand what I'm saying. Goodbye, have a nice life.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/25/2014, 1:20 pm

Only proving a point. Plus, I didn't do anything wrong to you. I'd like to see proof as to what I did do wrong, though.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/25/2014, 1:24 pm

honestly, you're making no sense. because your friend posted it, he should get the warning? you're the one who told him to post it, & it even says in his explanation. if you didn't want to get caught up into this mess, you shouldn't have made this a public topic & blatantly call cat a bad word.
    just because she hurts your feelings, doesn't mean that she'll automatically be given a warning. it's a bit tricky, but if you call someone insulting words, how can you not expect to be given a warning? i don't see anywhere, where cat had called you a b word or any of that sort. but you did.
    you called another member a rude word, & specifically targeted them, which displays unjust behavior ( which as we know, is kindly frowned upon ).
    you should have known.

Last edited by yato on 7/25/2014, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 7/25/2014, 1:24 pm

Oh dear, what a mess. However, it cannot be debated. The fact that Jeremy said those things, by any means, and were directed at Catherine. does mean he meant these things. The Fresh Prince even said Jeremy Said this not me, hence even if you didn't say it on chat or in PM, you still directed these thoughts to her. Jeremy, I consider us to be on good terms, but sadly, I do not see any arguments that could save you. Regardless of who typed who and where or when, the fact that said words were typed and the evident "Jeremy said this, not me" clearly makes your situation a very grievous and solid one. 
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 7/25/2014, 1:26 pm

jeremy, what you said was rude. you told jake to post it on here, posted with the intention of her seeing it. i told carina she could give you a warning
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest 7/25/2014, 1:39 pm

But the fact that anyone can now see it means that it doesn't matter if he was ranting on and on. He still said it and Catherine saw it.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/25/2014, 1:40 pm

I'm not deeply offended by it because it's just the internet, but other people could be deeply offended so it's safe to stay away from insulting someone like that.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/25/2014, 1:42 pm

Posting This Topic Because He Was Too Busy Whining To Do It Himself Tumblr_n98rcu5iIh1tdg0lqo1_1280
    u can leave now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 11:30 pm