A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

What have I done? Sweet Zeus what have I done?

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

What have I done? Sweet Zeus what have I done? Empty What have I done? Sweet Zeus what have I done?

Post by Holly 7/27/2014, 11:00 pm

Jackson walked through the fabulous camp where he lived. He hasn't left camp in a while, and really, he didn't have to! He had a girlfriend, he had a lovable sister, and such friends and fans to keep him happy forever. With a sigh he ran his hand through his slick blonde hair he flashed a smile to a passing group of girls, then just kept walking on his way over to the beach. He was on his way to the beach for a date, he was to meet Cleo from the Aphrodite cabin there and he couldn't wait to see her again. He wore his standard tee and shorts, guitar slung across his back as he made his way for the warm sand and the amazing water.

Something was bothering this sunny camper, although he didn't know what it was. Every time he left Cleo he felt a pang of guilt, but why? There was something in his memory he needed, something missing...he had asked his friends, but they didn't know what he was speaking about. Not Thorne, not Zachary, not even his sister Rachel knew what he was missing. With a sunny smile, he walked down onto the beach from the high cliffs and smiled.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

What have I done? Sweet Zeus what have I done? Empty Re: What have I done? Sweet Zeus what have I done?

Post by Morgan Landry 7/31/2014, 3:18 am

Cleo arrived approximately five minutes later, walking like the model she was. Her layered curls blew backwards in the light wind, as did her white, slightly transparent maxi skirt -- of course, though, she had her bikini on. The skirt had a cut at the side so her left leg showed completely every time she took a step forward.
    The high heels of Cleo's sandals dug themselves into the sand, but she managed to walk with ease, something not everybody managed. She had training, of course.
    Jackson was there, she could see him strum his guitar on the beach. She was wearing nothing but the skirt and the bikini, which meant the only top she was wearing was her bikini top. Esmeralda loved this piece of garment; it had costed her 120 euros, but it was so beautiful! It was a soft turquoise with white rectangular beads decorating the strings on the bottom sides and on her chest.

OOC: Like this one.

BIC: "Hello, mi amor," she said in Spanish before softly tilting his head back and pressing her lips on his, biting them as if they were candy. She stood back up and smiled at him, slowly unzipping her skirt at the side and letting it drop on the sand, right next to her Louis Vuitton handbag. "Oh, my sandal's untied!" Aphrodite's daughter noticed. "Please, can you tie it back up?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

What have I done? Sweet Zeus what have I done? Empty Re: What have I done? Sweet Zeus what have I done?

Post by Holly 7/31/2014, 7:28 pm

Jackson smiled, all his doubt and worry of some submerged memory fading away as he heard the delightful blend of Spanish and English from the model he had become so fond of. Before he moved though, he felt her delicate hands across his cheeks and blonde hair, tilting his head back and towards hers, where they met in a quick and delicate kiss, one Jackson simply loved, just from how she began the kiss, to when their lips parted, it was almost like heaven as he smiled.

"Hello" he greeted and then heard her ask him to re-tie her sandal and he nodded "of course! One moment...." He told her and slipped his guitar from over his shoulder, setting it into the sand, carefully do no sand got inside of the instrument before delicately taking her foot and setting it on his thigh, easily working until it was properly tied once more on her thin foot. Jackson looked up to her and grinned "your looking amazing, as always..." He whispered, his eyes stuck on her brilliant form as he admired her darker skin across the cliffs and sand behind her, the ocean creating small waves which hit upon the shore.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/1/2014, 3:39 am

Cleo smirked as he took her foot delicately, kneeling in front of her to put it on his thigh and tie it up her ankle and calf. That way, he was literally at her feet, and that was exactly the goal Cleo had been aiming for. Other guys would've replied she could tie it herself, but not Jackson. He didn't see the subtle implications behind this simple shoe-tying.

"Oh, gracias, mi tesoro," Cleo giggled and smooched his cheek, leaving a faint mark of her Yves Saint Laurent vintage red lip varnish on his skin. Of course, she had spent a lot of time on her make-up today, brushing a hint of golden blush on her chocolate-colored cheekbones and nose, her lids lined with turquoise blue, the eye corners emphasized by white to match her bikini. Golden jewels decorated her wrists, she had gold-lined pearl earrings and a red silk flower in her hair, whose exotic design made her look like a Hawaiian dancer.
    She gracefully sat next to him, one hand on his warm knee, and kissed his cheek again. "I'm so impatient to be tomorrow, Jackson-la! Apparently our cabins are going canoeing together, that's so bubbly!"
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 8/1/2014, 9:27 am

Cassiopeia Campbell breathed lightly as she ventured through the golden beach. Her feet leisurely walked on the yellow sands. She could not hold a smile. She and her half-sister, Lakisha Bellamy, had just finished their trip together. It was such a memorable trip, she could say. Lakisha was an awesome person as well—not because of the fact that she was like the richest person she’d ever met in her life—no, no, obviously not! The cabin leader was caring and nice. She did not show off her wealth too—which made things a billion times better.

Cassiopeia took a deep breath and smiled even larger. She hadn’t smiled that large for a long time since—she stopped. Since him. She sighed. She would deny this if anybody asks, but she missed that bright camper. She hadn’t talked to him since the trip...their relationship had been quite rocky...but Cassie had thought about it during her time with her half-sister, and had realized how lucky she was to have such a guy in her life.

Turning her back, she was ready to walk away from the sandy beach and go to the cabins, hoping to meet him and talk to him, hear him strumming his guitar and listening to his laugh—

But of course everything went wrong.

She heard the sound of a guitar being played behind her, and turned once again. Around her, there were just sands..and a guy...with that blonde hair and bright smile, holding a guitar and walking towards a...a girl. The girl kissed the guy and after some quick words, the guy kneeled down and tied the girl’s shoes. Cassiopeia’s smile faded. She could not believe her own eyes. The temperature around her dropped as she frowned deeper and deeper. Her heart had skipped a beat the moment she saw them.

It was him. The guy with the warm smile. The Apollo camper. Her boyfriend. Jackson Delta.

OOC: This is where I come in, right?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/1/2014, 6:07 pm

Jackson nodded "de nada" he replied in Spanish to Cleo, watching her sit besides him and rest her hand on his thigh. "Canoeing? That sounds great!" He exclaimed, smiling although something was wrong, he could feel it in his heart. Something had gotten colder...was it the weather? No, it was the middle of summer, it was just him he thought. Strumming another chord on his guitar he looked around them, then paused when he saw Cassie, and everything clicked back into place.

Cassie. Cassiopeia. His GIRLFRIEND. Not Cleo. No, he had been fooled, he had fallen for a child of Aphrodite...he had done what he never would have... Looking back at Cleo, he didn't know what to say or what todo. He wanted to hide, run, just leave...what was stopping him? Shock. Shock kept him in place as his hand tightened on his guitar neck, the wood beginning to splinter, the strings stretching in a metallic whine as he stared straight ahead at the ocean...

OOC: I may not reply all the time. Issues and lack of wifi while traveling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/2/2014, 8:54 am

Cleo followed Jackson's gaze and saw a petite girl with brown hair and a pale complexion. She immediately recognized her: Cassiopeia, the daughter of Khione. Now things were getting interesting.

"Darling, are you alright?" Cleopatra innocently asked as she saw him look straight at the sea without seeing it. She brushed his golden hair with the tip of her manicured fingers. "You're breaking your guitar, relax. It's only your ex."

She took her bottle of perfume from her designer handbag and sprayed a hint of musk and cherry fragrance on her neck and wrists, passing a lazy hand through her curls, as if she was doing a commercial for the perfume and there were cameramen all around her. She put the golden bottle away and put a hand on Jackson's shoulder, her lips stroking the spot of his cheek next to his ear.

"It's rude to think of your ex when you're with your girlfriend," she whispered, her mouth barely brushing his skin. "Just ignore her."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/2/2014, 7:35 pm

I didn't hear Cleo, I didn't hear anything. I didn't see anything realistic, anything tangible. I was lost, and it was better that way. Faintly I was aware of Cleo speaking to me, her soft words against my cheek and ear, her hand caressing my golden hair. I was also aware of the blizzard, the storm behind me as my girlfriend...true girlfriend was confronted by such appearance. Ha, soap opera much? I almost smiled, almost allowed a spark of sun at the humorous thought, but the shock was still too much.

My hand tightened, the guitar neck splintering more as some stuck themselves into my hand, but I couldn't feel it past the throbbing of my heart, the weight of guilt slamming into me as I panted, anxiety, fear, desperation showing in my blue eyes, no longer radiant as the sky above. The metal strings stretched, cutting into my palm and producing lines upon my skin, drops of crimson leaking onto the wood of my guitar. Did I care? I couldn't notice as I tried to bring myself from the daze, tried to open my mouth to speak. The dots were connected, the past lightning clear and now I was stuck, the cold and the warm, with I in the middle. What could I say? What could I do? I had fallen for a trap and now the cage had closed. Leave. A vice came to my head as I heard words around me, just words, just shouts of anger and depression, of calmness and seduction. The voices in my head grew louder, angrier. Stupid Jackson! Why didn't you see it earlier? Go dig your grave, it's over now! Leave! My breath picked up, my heart raced faster as fear courses in my veins until eventually it was too much, and I felt again.

I broke back into reality, gasping for breathe as I released my guitar, the instrument falling to the sand, the neck having deep marks of my hand within them. I clutched my splintered and slightly bloody hand, leaning forward and squeezing my eyes shut, I had to shut this out, I had to...
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 8/3/2014, 2:32 am

Cassiopeia had walked closer just to reassure herself that the person she had just looked upon was really his boyfriend...and was not happy with the truth. It really was Jackson. And he was with another girl, as well, which made stuff even worse. Something inside her heart growled deeply. It craved for a revenge and a fight. Or at least a dozen of handpicked curses, sure thing.

But she kept walking. Her feet ventured by themselves up until the point where she could hear the girl speaking. "Your ex, she said. Cassiopeia froze. Ex. She said ex. "What the heck--"

The temperature dropped even more as she spoke very coldly, "Well, sorry to dissapoint you, lady, but he is not my ex. Not in my book." Cassiopeia observed the girl as she spoke. It was true that compared to the taller girl, she looked like a doofus, with that short messy hair, pale skin, a simple camp shirt, and a pair of blue, knee-length shorts. She mentally slapped herself and continued talking. " And if you think taking him away secretly when I was away would work, think again. I do not appreciate your way--it is done in such a cowardly manner."

She then turned to the Apollo camper. She was not done. Definitely not. "Why, Jackson," she said grimly. There was a hint of agony in her tone. She was trying hard not to blast some harsh Greek words. "Why didn't--seriously dude, stop it. There is no point in breaking a fine guitar--why didn't you tell me? You of all people should know..."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/3/2014, 5:44 pm

The temperature dropped a few degrees; Cleo got goosebumps on her arms. She stayed close to Jackson though, her arm light on his shoulder as her full lips parted into a sweet smirk.

"Honey, it's not your decision. He's with me now. It doesn't matter how we got together, if it took him less than a week to fall for me and forget you, you sure didn't do a very good job of being a girlfriend," Cleopatra smiled.

She stretched like a cat, her chocolate colored skin gleaming as it caught the sun rays. Why did most people act as if it was the new girl/boyfriend who snatched their companion away? There was no such thing as stealing somebody. They both did it knowingly and willingly.

"If you wanna blame somebody, darling, blame yourself or Jackson. I didn't steal anybody," Aphrodite's daughter picked an apple from her bag and bit into it softly. "I'm bubbly enough to keep my boyfriends."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 8/4/2014, 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/3/2014, 9:21 pm

Jackson stayed quiet, and slowly looked to see Cassie, and then Cleo. "I...I..." He whispered, not able to form a noise as he kept his eyes down. He wanted to run, he wanted to stand and slowly he did, shakily standing as he rubbed his splintered hand, not sure if he should stay or flee, run for water or for cabins, he wanted to leave though, leave and never return.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 8/10/2014, 11:55 pm

Cassiopeia froze when the girl finally spoke to her.

She did not need her glasses to see the girl’s expression; she realized, just from the older girl’s tone, that she was completely chill. What she had heard did not lighten up her mood, and it definitely did not help her and her self-esteem. Cassiopeia closed her eyes and tried to breathe normally. Breathe in, she thought desperately. Breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.

She really wanted to flip the girl upside-down for she got a point in her words. But of course, flipping another camper would not really help her finish the horrible problem, wouldn’t it? Cassie’s expression hardened as she pointed her finger towards the older camper. “Clever words,” she said coldly. “But you should know better than ah, dating a taken guy.”

She then turned back to Jackson. She saw how stressed he was, but she had no mercy. “And you,” she said. “Are the words ‘I just don’t love you anymore’ hard for you to say? Do you really have to do—“ she stopped, gesturing to the older girl—Cassiopeia’s anger towards the girl has decreased by a few percents, but she still gave the girl a dirty look when she turned to face her for a second or two. “—do that? Dating another person behind my back, hoping that I would eventually find out and leave you myself?”

OOC: I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so so so sorry for the late reply!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/13/2014, 7:23 am

Cleo giggled -- a high-pitched, lilting sound. She was really enjoying this.

"Sweetest, every guy is a single guy for me. As for Jackson, he never told me he had a girlfriend." She bit into her apple again, the taste refreshing on her tongue. "Like most guys who flirt with me. They never tell me they have a girlfriend. Which works just fine with me!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/13/2014, 9:02 am

Jackson couldn't take it anymore, his mind was clouded with the echoing words, his body and brain working against each other as he tried to get to his feet, falling the moment he put weight on them however, grunting as he hit the sand. He tried to make sense of something, anything but his mind was scrambled, mixed up, he couldn't think straight and pushed himself onto his feet again, the ocean mocking him with the gentle waves, memories of Cleo pulling him back to her, his duty to Cassie keeping him just barely out of Cleo's reach as he fought with his own mental condition.

Jackson was on all fours in the sand, head down as he panted, the midst of a painful anxiety attack coursing through him quickly, his hands tightening into fists as he closed his eyes.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 8/20/2014, 4:52 am

Cassiopeia lowered her head and bit her lip. The older camper’s words struck her brain and left her speechless once again. She could not think of anything to say. Nothing came to her brain. Nothing could come out from her mouth. Cassiopeia knew she had utterly lost. But she forced herself to look at the girl. She soon realized that her anger was replaced by pity.

“Aren't you tired,” she started, murmuring, “being in relationship with various people?”

She took a glance at Jackson just to see what he was doing. He was...kneeling on the ground, his face had lost its color and he looked mentally sick. She couldn't help it but to feel pity on him too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 1:35 pm