A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
daddeme
Shade
6 posters

Not so Shadey times with Shade's characters

Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Not so Shadey times with Shade's characters  Empty Not so Shadey times with Shade's characters

Post by Shade 7/28/2014, 3:22 pm

First things first, I do try and post regularly, however after five days of no show from me without prior knowledge on your part go ahead and assume I bailed for some reason. I tend to post 200-800 words depending on how I'm feeling, I don't expect you to match me word for word although that would be hilarious if there was a topic full of posts exactly the same length in size and...I'm getting off track, just try and give me something I can work with and I'll be sure to do the same to you. I don't expect or assume to want to have my characters fall in love at first sight, except maybe Blake he's a romantic actor and all. But enough of my rambling and onto the real reason you're here.

I just wanna run, hide it away
    Run because they're chasing me down
    I just wanna run, throw it away
    Run before they're finding me out
    I just wanna run

Like a game of chess
    I predict your move
    I think I know you better
    Better than you do
    I'm sick of feeling cheap
    Cheated and abused

F R I E N D Sare certainly something Darren won't be lacking specially after being at Camp for two years now.  He has a go lucky happy personality and it carries over to those around him, he can be a bit annoying at times though and this may be something most people want to avoid. But, can you really say no to this face and Personality? Not many people have been able to. Unless your on the wrong end of his black and white view on the world.  

Speaking of his black and white view on the world. E N E M I E S are something he has in abundance. To Darren you are either a good person or a bad person their is no in between, you're the bad guy or you aren't. To him it is as simple as that. He's also probably the most annoying person on the face of the planet when it comes to messing with bad guys or anyone in general which could certainly make a few enemies here or there.
    Why will you hate him? Or will you at all?

As for L O V E, I haven't really thought that out yet. I mean he is only eighteen years old and just lost his first girlfriend not too long ago in his mind. So a serious relationship isn't exactly on his mind. This of course doesn't mean he won't 'try' and flirt with any attractive ladies he meets around his age, and by try he will most certainly ultimately fail as the poor kid has no idea how to talk to girls. Who knows though, you might just be the lucky lady who breaks through to the immature Australian son of Nike with a sword. If you dare...

Shortly said, just drop your I D E A S here and I'm sure we can work something out.

BEATNIK BOY ! @ caution & atf

Blake O'Leary
    ——————————

I KNEW HE MUST HAVE BEEN ABOUT SEVENTEEN, THE BEAT WAS GOING STRONG, PLAYING MY FAVORITE SONG

Not so Shadey times with Shade's characters  8865926_maghi-di-waverly-david-henrie-fa-un-salto-mortale-sulla-bicicletta-1
    17 YEARS OLD, SON OF FREYER , SINGLE, ACTOR

F R I E N D S Ah friends, something everyone has and everyone wants and Blake is no stranger to this natural feeling either. Back home he had his group of close friends and a few others he called friends and all that was considered normal, but here in a world he doesn't believe or even know exits quite yet well let's just say he's in for a surprise and is going to need some close friends to help guide him. When you come to some place and are expecting an Acting Camp and end up with...this, thing's are going to get confusing and he's going to need someone to lean on until he comes to terms with what's going on.

Oh Boy look what we have here,E N E M I E S are something Blake definitely knows about; you can't be a drama queen King and not have made a few along the way. Sure, he's stepped on a few people to beneath him to get where he needed to go but he also knows what its like to be stepped on. That and the teasing he's received for things ranging from his height to his singing, and even to his career choice are things Blake knows all too well. In short, he's just as good at making enemies as he is at making friends it's all your choice in how thing's go.

L O V E is an open dooooooor! And all of that lovey dovey stuff, Blake's a romantic at heart and it doesn't matter who you are boy or girl if you catch his eye he'll make everything worth your while. He's a sucker for the romantic comedies, and is really love's Bi**h if you catch my drift. He falls easily and when he does he falls hard, like head over heels hard and there isn't much that can pull him out of it, but if you do happen to be the lucky gal or fella that he sets his sights upon don't be surprised when he showers you with affection and gifts.

——————————
    Romulus Emanuel Mercury
    ——————————
    I'M GONNA FIGHT FOR WHATS RIGHT TODAY IM SPEAKING MY MIND AND IF IT KILLS ME TONIGHT (I will be ready to die)

Not so Shadey times with Shade's characters  GiphyNot so Shadey times with Shade's characters  Tumblr_mzinft5ilL1qku901o1_250
    16 YEARS OLD, SON OF QUIRINUS , SINGLE, 1ST COHORT

Alright let us talk about F R I E N D S  They’re not something Romulus has many of in fact they’re few and far between, but you don’t get where he is in life without a few people to call friends to help you along the way. He looks after the little man and makes sure no one gets stepped on or harmed unrightfully and because of his past experiences in the Legion he’s certainly gained some respect from his peers but he likes to keep to himself, and usually you’ll find him training, reading a good book, or protecting some little guy from a bully or two.

E N E M I E S Creeps, Crooks, and Cowards beware. Romulus is on the case, or rather on yo _ _ _…well fill in the blanks. Romulus doesn’t take kindly to ungrateful people or flat out hateful souls, which has gained him quite a few enemies in his life. Plus there’s the fact that he’s risen pretty high in the legion in his five years of service and probably rubbed some people the wrong way getting to where he is today. Did we mention he’s also quite the arrogant donkey and isn’t afraid to let someone know how terrible they are at something? Yea, enemies are definitely something he has a lot of. Where do you see yourself?

What is L O V E ?? A question Romulus asks himself all the time. There’s the emotion mothers feel for their children and the feeling of safety children have when around their parental figures. There is also the sensation one gets when eating their favorite food, listening to their favorite song, or practicing their favorite fighting technique. But the emotion fairytales and Venus kids rattle off about? This isn’t something the factual book hard son of Quirinus has felt before, and he honestly doesn’t believe it exists. In his own words “Love? Love is just something mothers tell their children about to make them feel better at night. Loyalty is the word you are looking for.”

——————————
    Gabriel McAllister
    ——————————
    DON’T GIVE US NONE OF YOUR AGGRIVATION, WE HAD IT WITH YOUR DISCIPLINE SATURDAY NIGHT’S ALRIGHT FOR FIGHTING GET A LITTLE ACTION IN

Not so Shadey times with Shade's characters  Tumblr_mdigen0ivG1qe2ds5o1_500
    16 YEARS OLD, SON OF HYPERION , SINGLE, DEMI-TITAN

Everyone needs F R I E N D S and this Demi-Titan is no exception. However he isn't the easiest person in the world to impress, and its even harder to earn his trust. He looks down on those weaker than he is and isn't one to take lightly to digs towards him or his friends but is sure to make you feel like a pile of shiz. To be his friend essentially prove your worth, don't diss those that have his respect, and don't die along the way.

E N E M I E S come in many shape and sizes and Gabriel is no stranger to all of them. He's a heartless rastard and loves to stick his noise up. He believes himself better than just about anyone and is willing to prove one way or another why you're just a little speck of dust ready for him to burn up. If that doesn't work he's got a pair of celestial bronze knuckles and a bo staff that'll knock your teeth in. Hell he'll do it for the fun of it too, as the dance of death is his favorite thing in the world.

Every good villain needs someone toL O V E and Gabriel is no different. Of course he has a tad bit different definition of love having grown up in the roughest parts of Dublin his entire life. Love is a passing thing and is simply there to sate one's own desires when they're bored or in need of something one can't fulfill themselves. Respect however goes a long way.

——————————h
    made by EMILIE DARLING , of CAUTION 2.0

Last edited by Shade on 2/18/2015, 8:48 am; edited 8 times in total
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Not so Shadey times with Shade's characters  Empty Re: Not so Shadey times with Shade's characters

Post by daddeme 7/30/2014, 10:02 am

Hey! I think that your character Blake and my character Rephaim would get along pretty well as friends, or even best friends. He (Rephaim) is a very good actor and is really into it. He is also impatient and brutally honest, but can understand someone's situation enough to try to help and assist them. His form better describes him, which can be found here. You could also check out my RP Invite if you'd prefer a his personality at a glance.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Not so Shadey times with Shade's characters  Empty Re: Not so Shadey times with Shade's characters

Post by Shade 7/30/2014, 8:39 pm

Rephaim sounds just like someone he'd be friends with, and I'm sure Blake would be able to deal with someone brutally honest as long as he stays away from the short jokes! Those will certainly set him over the edge xD that and Blake himself is pretty damn brutally honest. As Blake has yet to arrive at camp quite yet, that'll actually be his first topic would you be fine with Rephaim being the one who meets the Actor who 'wound up at the wrong camp?' and if so does the Hill sound like a good place to go?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 8/1/2014, 12:00 pm

I'd be perfectly fine with Rephaim being the one to find Blake, maybe even show him around a little bit. The Hill sounds just fine to me. With the short jokes....Rephaim might be tempted to crack a few but he'd most likely cover them up. xD
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/23/2014, 6:59 pm

Updated to include Romulus
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2014, 7:20 pm

• Okay so I think Darren and Chiara would definitely be enemies, though he'd be one of her "best enemies" since they're both very good at fighting? She basically uses fighting as a way to bond with people though Darren's probably see her as a bad person since she's a bully (I guess).

• Since Blake and Maddy are both actors perhaps they know each other from somewhere? Perhaps even a set or something?

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/18/2015, 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/23/2014, 7:33 pm

A skilled fighter who could go toe to toe with Darren (and vice versa of course) and she isn't the nicest person in the world? :O Darren does need someone like that in his life. If only she were a nicer person they'd be sparing buddies, but in fact he shall settle for an arch nemesis! xD least that's how he'll see her maybe.

Wait hold up? An Actress at the Acting Camp? Blake new he wasn't insane! It's all these freaks here that are crazy!
    -That'll probably be his first thought if he sees her and they did actually know each other before coming to camp.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 12/23/2014, 7:52 pm

heyo!

okay so i have two romans-selene and jordan. you could choose the links for them with romulus (my invite is here). positive would be fine but there could be negative.

and another hateful rp with darren and carmen please
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/23/2014, 8:14 pm

Selene and Romulus wouldn't get along at all, so much so that it would be perfect. He's the perfect little legionnaire and she's a trouble maker, a thief, a do it yourself kind of person that he can't stand. Romulus does not enjoy when people don't follow the rules and I could see some shiz going down between the two. It would be interesting. (As both of them grew up at New Rome they could also maybe already know each other.)

As for Jordan I think they would get along, well well enough along that Romulus would consider an acquaintance he doesn't dislike (This implying they already know each other.) If pressed enough could even grow into a friendship of sorts mayhaps? Romulus likes to keep to himself unless it comes to battle or training or war games though. He's a great guy he just doesn't feel the need to socialize unless its for the betterment of others, or the legion, in someway.

Darren and Carmen, yes I believe we decided on the lake or something, right?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/23/2014, 8:47 pm

i say yes to all.
    for selene/romulus, perhaps they could've been childhood enemies that tried to ignore each other and they meet up at maybe the lake or in the arena.

for jordan/romulus, yes they'd know each other at first and would become closer. i was thinking that maybe that could start while they visit their parents on olympus.

yes, carmen and darren are meeting at the lake.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/23/2014, 9:09 pm

A topic in the arena sounds interesting for Romulus/Selene. Perhaps he goes there to train or something and sees her doing her thing stealing from some poor chap and calls her out on it. Obviously she denies it and being the arena things happen.

Visitation at Olympus is quite slow, I could see that happening specially because Romulus is going to of course be bored after talking to his dad without his mother there.

After Darren is out of a topic or two, currently he's in three, I will start it up.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/23/2014, 9:22 pm

the poor chap that selene mugs. do you wanna make it or me?

i'm already posting for olympus.

and i'll wait. tell me when he's open.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/23/2014, 9:51 pm

If you started it, it would make more sense as she would already be there doing her thing when Romulus walks in.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 12/24/2014, 5:09 am

blake and dally would make the perfect couple! c:

dally is a pretty cute son of iris who can fall pretty hard pretty quickly too. he's pansexual, so basically he can love anyone, and i think they would make the cutest ship ever o: (dallon + blake = dake xD) i ship it, brow xD

anyways, how does that sound? if that doesn't work then they can be friends. c:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/24/2014, 7:07 am

Haha, arch nemesis it is! That'd be her second one, as Nathan is her first very big nemesis (though it might not count since they're ending up together). All that aside, I think they'd have some pretty nice fights together ^^

And yeah for Blake and Maddy! Perhaps they played in a movie/show together once? Maddy's been at Camp for 4 summers now, what about Blake?

Also I see the Roman links and since I deffo need some links with my Romans, can I submit some?
    • Laure: okay so Laure is very popular, hyper flirtatious with guys (part of Venus's curse on Aurora passed down on her), she's the trendy, girly kind of person who loves clothes and make up and could be seen on the cover of a teen magazine. I don't think they'd get along that well, so maybe she tried to flirt with him but he just ignored her? At first she'd hold a grudge but that would be forgotten the second another hot guy strolls by.

• Tiberia: well you kinda know what she's like. Competitive, disciplined, militaristic, always driving herself to her limits. She doesn't stick with the flow and likes to do things her way except if it clashes with her duty as a soldier of Rome. Legion comes first, man. And since they both grew up in New Rome perhaps they would've known each other from childhood/school and be friends? I think they could be good friends.

A last thing, could you tell me who Darren's and Blake's FCs are? So I can add them into my invite.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/18/2015, 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/24/2014, 10:54 am

Sounds awesome, after Darren's current threads die down a little bit I could totally see them bumping into each other at the arena or climbing wall or anywhere and Darren sees Chiara 'bullying' someone and steps in or something. Things ensue.

I could see that, maybe they got a long and maybe they only pretended to for the sake of the show? Blake can be the typical Aphrodite kid if you know what I mean. As for how long he arrived at Camp, he litteraly just got here.

Blake and Dally could probably be pretty good friends but I'm not sure about the relationship thing, at least if it does develop not right away as I said he just arrived at Camp and isn't exactly hooked on it yet. In fact he was told this was an acting camp and has no clue he's a Demi-God and thus thinks everyone here is insane.

As for Laure if she's like that everything you said could probably be true. However Romulus isn't a mean hearted person and would probably even try to set her straight every now and then, after complaining to every God ever of course.

Tiberia and Romulus as friends makes sense. They have the same sort of out look on the legion and are both pretty competitive and militaristic. I could totally see Romulus and her hanging out when she's had enough of her brother and her complaining about a certain Greek who just won't leave her alone.

Darren's FC is Chris Massoglia and Blake's is David Henrie
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 12/25/2014, 4:00 am

sure!! c:

could you make the topic, maybe? if not, i can make it. c:
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/29/2014, 6:33 pm

I totally saw this post and didn't forget this invite thing existed
    Could you possibly make it? Having trouble starting a thread as Blake, trying to sort out when exactly he'd be at and all.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/29/2014, 10:06 pm

I have an RP unrelated question. But is Romulus's Face Claim the Actor that plays Roy on Arrow? I swear to gods if that isn't him then I feel like he's twins with the guy.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/30/2014, 8:01 am

Yea it's the same actor.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2014, 8:40 am

Whispers he also played Jackson in Teen Wolf, we want him back

Anyway, I wanted to know if you'd be up for some Romulus/Tiberia Roman bromance?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/30/2014, 9:41 am

He's daiting the actress that plays felicity so he's officially ours. Ours.

Anywho sure, where at?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2014, 3:51 pm

O_O no waaay man, Felicity who's also in the Flash?
    #themoreyouknow
    (But can't we share him, we miss his snarkyness)

Um I'd say military camp or New Rome, you choose
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/30/2014, 4:14 pm

Si. Why you gota watch both shows. Understand everything

How about the mess hall? xD
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2014, 4:37 pm

You bet your butt I'm gonna watch the heck out of the Arrow once I'm back in Berlin

Mess Hall sounds good! You start or should I?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 9:00 pm