A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
QMeetsWorld
Watsky
beanie
Edgar Allan Poe
8 posters

Welcome To Mystery

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Welcome To Mystery Empty Welcome To Mystery

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/30/2014, 7:06 pm

Welcome To Mystery

Here are my beautiful freaks

Goodnight/good afternoon/ good morning, ladies and gentlemen, it's Laura here. And this is my brand new RP invite, made by awesome albatross. I'm not a fan of fancy HTML, I really am not, but when I saw these RP invites, I kind of got fascinated. A bit of innovation doesn't hurt anyone, right?
    Well, I suck with interesting introductions, so let's go straight to the point. This is where you meet my adorable characters. Each one of them have a different personality and you can choose the one who would have a better relationship with a certain character of yours or would make a nice plot. There are some simple rules that I lay down if you are really willing to rp with me.

1 - I like detailing and I expect the same from you. So we can make a nice and actually interesting plot. What about a 100 words minimum? If you really refuse to follow this, it's ok, I will write the same amount of words as you do.

2 - It would be nice if you were able to post in the time frame of 5 days, but I'm not going to be a hypocrite. No one has always the time to rp. We all have lives offline. So, if you can't follow the time frame, just try to tell me. If you want to cancel the rp, because you lost your muse or because the plot is getting boring, it's perfectly ok, as long as you let me know.

3 - If you had the patience to read all this and really want to rp with me, I'm asking you to post your request in here instead of pming me. It's annoying, you know.

Soooooo, now you can just drag your mouse through the pictures of my characters and see the magic happen.

Dino Materazzi

God Parent: Hecate, goddess of witchcraft and crossroads.

Relationship Status: Single.

RP Status: 3 threads left.

Dino is a Romeo without Juliet. Only talk to him if you can handle drama. Moreover, when he's not crying over some heartbreak, this guy is the most good-mooded and fun person you'll find in miles. He feels displaced in CHB, after all he's definately a romantic hero surrounded by epicness. The worst párt is that he hates violence, except when his passionateness takes over. He never thinks before acting.

Sometimes he's overly cute, sometimes he's too much rude. Most of the time, he rathers not to fight, although he knows he's very powerful, and sometimes it's hard to control his magic, especially when he has a sudden fit of rage. But don't worry, the most he will do is make you trip on your own feet so he can laugh and forget his troubles.

Astrid Salister

God Parent: Bast, the Egyptian goddess of felines.

Relationship Status: Taken by Aurora.

RP Status: 5 threads left.

Astrid has the mind and the instincts of a wild cat. Her only objective is to hunt and gain over the weaker. As you can realize, socializing isn't her strongest point. But in fact, she's completely human in this aspect. She's just... selective. All she wants is to find someone similar to her, but her mysteryous personality is quite unique.

Astrid is a walking contradiction. She can be tough and kind. Confident and fragile. Silent and loud. Wild and human. Astrid is a closed book, it's hard to understand her, but if you have the mood, you will find out she's a very fascinating girl. Just don't dare to challenge her.

Celine de Gaulle

God Parent: Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy.

RP Status: 4 threads left.

Celine is probably your average nerdy daughter of Athena. Her most noticeable feature are the inquisitive big blue grey eyes she inherited from the goddess, hidden behind her glasses. Her thick and slightly charming french accent is what differentiates her. On the outside, she's very serious, quiet, introverted, a little socially awkward and she may seem frigid for those who don't know her well.

In case you have the necessary patience to talk to her, you're going to realize she's very intelligent, kind, and a nice friend. She always has a book in her hand and she definately prefers literature to people. But don't be shy, she doesn't bite. Deep in her antique soul, all she wants is someone to talk to and end her loneliness.

Prince Ramirez

God Parent: Phobus, the god of fear.

Relationship Status: Eternally single.

This guy with a funny and purposefully ironic name is the personification of swag. At first sight, Prince is just attractive and flirtatious, but his habit of mocking and causing people makes him unbearably annoying. Most of the time, he's only seeking for fun, feeding his giant ego, and he doesn't care about people's opinion.

Due to his personality, he's always into a fight, and threatning people with his dagger is his biggest pleasure. Nevertheless, he valorizes his honor as much as an Arthurian knight.  The only thing he cares about besides himself is the safety of his twin sister, and his only goal is to prove his worth for his godly father, although he's too loose to be comitted to something. In the end, if you are able to deal with his annoying ways, you will find him a funny friend. And a professional heartbreaker, so beware not to fall in love.

Bella Materazzi

God Parent: Hecate, the goddess of witchcraft and crossroads.

Relationship Status: Boys? Ewww.

Dino's beloved little sister is back for summer. Don't mess with her. Belladonna Materazzi or just Bella seems to become younger every year, and that's her intention. She's a spoiled little brat, much more mature and tougher than she looks. Yet, she will act like a baby to get what she wants. It seems like her only function is to make her brother lose his mind, forcing him to follow her everywhere so she won't get in trouble. She never obeys anyone, in fact, she does the exact opposite of what you ask her.

She's very hyperactive and loves to play tricks and spy on people. Also, she tries to befriend everyone. If you have the slightest sense of danger, you will always be nice to her. She has the same powers as Dino, but, different from him, she's training to be a brutal witch warrior. That means she can't control herself and she's going to put a dangerous spell on the first person who pisses her off.

Emilie Autumn

God Parent: Aphrodite, goddess of beauty and love.

RP Status: 5 threads left.

Emilie Autumn Clairmont is the sweetest of my charries, I swear. If you can ignore the fact that she's schizophrenic and a potential murderer. She's friendly, a bit too optimistic, a good listener and advicer, and is always efforting to make people happy, specially the heartbroken drama queens (I needed someone to deal with Dino. Just kidding.) As a not so stereotyped daughter of Aphrodite, she's not too vain or snobish. She valorizes her own appearence, but won't criticize other people's. I won't lie and say she's the kind all the time. She can be really mean to people who treat her badly.

Emilie is an exalted feminist, so you can tell that she has a "bad impression" of men in general. But she will keep it for herself, although it's clear in her actions. She's wiser than any child of Athena when talking about love, even though she just doesn't believe in it. So, you may expect some cold cynism in her words while she judges somebody's love life. Although she has the awful habit of wearing a mask - she may seem confident to everyone, but she's a mess inside and most of the time she can't help herself. She has this dark past that she hates talking about. Avoid asking about it if you know what's good for you.

Last edited by Edgar Allan Poe on 7/15/2015, 7:44 pm; edited 16 times in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Welcome To Mystery Empty Re: Welcome To Mystery

Post by beanie 8/1/2014, 6:59 am

okay, first off i wanna say that i love all the songs you have.

2, i wanna see how my character raven will get along with dino. i was thinking a friendship that might build up into something more. what do you think?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 8/1/2014, 7:12 pm

So do I :).

Sure. I can post first at the Dark Forest, if you want.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/1/2014, 7:30 pm

yeah, pm me the link when your done.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 8/1/2014, 8:16 pm

Done: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19567-i-ll-follow-you-into-the-dark-private-for-me-and-punkademic#1184052

Will you start the Washington D.C topic?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/1/2014, 8:20 pm

sure, i'll pm you the link.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 8/12/2014, 4:16 pm

Whoopsies, sorry about that, didn't see this one. How about the forest for Prince and Lou?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 8/12/2014, 5:40 pm

Alright. I could start the topic if you'd rather.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 8/12/2014, 5:59 pm

Sure! You're the best! <3
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 8/12/2014, 8:13 pm

Posted:
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19679-war-is-easier-than-love-private-for-me-and-carina
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/12/2014, 8:16 pm

Hi! I'm really interested in posting with you! I don't really care who with! I currently have Jase, Darren, and Emma available, and you can see more about them in my RP invite!
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 8/12/2014, 9:09 pm

What about Darren and Astrid? Our sons of Hecate have the same face claim (at least in your RP Invite). That's creepy.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/12/2014, 9:16 pm

That sounds good! I never realized that my signature linked to my old RP invite still xD but I changed it to someone else xD

Also can you explain the RP Status: 3 threads etc. thing? I've been seeing that on a lot of invites and I'm just confused.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 8/17/2014, 3:28 pm

Hey, we should have another rp between Prince and Sofia. Maybe at the lake?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 8/18/2014, 10:44 am

Sure. Would you like me to start the topic?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 8/18/2014, 6:14 pm

Yeah! sounds good to me. Although, and sorry about the bad timing, just found out, we're getting the dorm WiFi fixed this week, so I'll only be able to post when I can manage to sneak it in during class. And I might occasionally be able to use someone's private personal WiFi.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 8/19/2014, 8:21 am

No problem

Post by Guest 8/19/2014, 9:27 am

Heyo!
    My character Asuna is yet to be approved, but when she is, I think she and astrid could be great friends. They seem to think a lot alike, though Asuna would be great friends with any of your characters!
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 10/17/2014, 7:44 pm

Update because I was reborn from my ashes along with a new W-I-P.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 12/9/2014, 10:04 pm

Heyo! Wanna do another RP with Aurora and Astrid?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/10/2014, 7:05 am

Sure! It's been a while. Where could it be?
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/10/2014, 6:29 pm

Maybe they could go on a date. Something simple; like on the beach, or even feeding each other in the mess hall.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 12/10/2014, 8:36 pm

Hello!

Would you want to do something with any of my characters? I have two more* coming soon, hopefully posted this weekend so there's the possibility of them if you don't like my girls.

*the two more being Briana Isabelle Archer of Bia (sweet, nerdy, really just a big klutz) and Franklin Vickery (legacy of Argentinus) who's even nerdier, but more computer geek-y
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/11/2014, 10:46 am

The Musical Tardis wrote:Maybe they could go on a date. Something simple; like on the beach, or even feeding each other in the mess hall.

Sounds nice. The beach would be fun, mainly because I can't imagine Astrid going to the beach.

afangirlwithabox wrote:Hello!

Would you want to do something with any of my characters? I have two more* coming soon, hopefully posted this weekend so there's the possibility of them if you don't like my girls.

*the two more being Briana Isabelle Archer of Bia (sweet, nerdy, really just a big klutz) and Franklin Vickery (legacy of Argentinus) who's even nerdier, but more computer geek-y

'Course. I think Celine and Tessalia would get on well, because she's shy but kind. Or maybe Tessalia will get annoyed. Let's see how it turns out. What about The Cabins' Courtyard? I could start postinh if you prefer.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/12/2014, 8:30 pm

I posted on the beach! Here's the link;
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t20730-let-s-go-somewhere-you-d-never-be-private#1198535

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 2:23 pm