A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Lets go to the beach beach

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Lets go to the beach beach Empty Lets go to the beach beach

Post by Milocross 7/31/2014, 1:24 pm

Wolfgang walked through the grass looking for the beach, stepping on pebbles and dead leaves as he went forward. He started to run when he saw some sand, throwing his shirt, shorts, and flip flops off to get in the water. This time he was prepared to go to the beach, with swim trunks underneath all his clothes. He ran towards the water, squishing the sand beneath him. Most people would have a hard time wading quickly through the water, but not Wolfgang. He got in and propelled himself forward, not bothering to keep his head above water. He was able to breathe underwater, so he took his good old time doing handstands and underwater backflips.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Lets go to the beach beach Empty Re: Lets go to the beach beach

Post by Break 7/31/2014, 1:34 pm

I walked in in my black and purple bikini and just started to scan the beach for a place to sit down.
    I saw a place on a smoothish rock by the coast and saw feet flailing around a bit off land.
    I paused thinking I have seen a head and I had, well at least briefly and smirked probably one of the Triton kids.
    I decided to yell just for a joke "Show off much you Triton kid."
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 7/31/2014, 1:51 pm

Carson walked onto the sand wearing his purple/black swimming trunks, and immediately headed for the water. His hellhound wasn't too far behind either. He hopped in, and was immediately flooded with shivers. He forgot he didn't like cold water. He got out and gathered his bearings. "Jesus f*ck, that water is cold." he said. He started to slowly wade back into the water, just to see if it made any difference. Not at all. When the water got up to around his waist, he was shocked by the cold and hopped out once again. "Screw that. I'm not going back in."

After a few minutes of repeatedly drying himself off and getting back in, he finally got into the water and enjoyed himself. He swam around for 5 minutes and saw someone doing some pretty radical sh!t under there. He held his breath and went under. Probably a Poseidon kid or something. he thought. He resurfaced and went back to being alone.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/31/2014, 2:11 pm

Wolfgang had heard someone call him a Triton kid, and began to laugh. He manipulated the water around him, creating a small tornado-like stream that engulfed the lower half of his body and carried him towards the girl who had shouted the insult. "Triton? Please! My father puts Triton to shame. He's just a minor god." With that, he propelled himself back into the water, and splashed around happily, like a magikarp. Only he wasn't like a magikarp, he was more like a gyarados.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 7/31/2014, 2:17 pm

I smirked as the boy came past.
    "Just be glad I ain't like my mom or that area your swimming round would be frozen by now."I replied.
    "your still a show off though and lemme guess your one of Posidens illegal kids then."
    I walked over to the water 'bit cold but nothing like Alaska' I though as I stepped in
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 7/31/2014, 2:22 pm

"Ugh, you must be a Oceanus kid. So pretentious." he said. He made some vines grow out of the ground and motioned them toward the other kid, trying to ensnare his feet. "I don't enjoy pretentious people. You think you're so much better than everyone else just because your Dad is a Titan. Well, news flash. You poop, you pee, like everybody else. You're no different." he told him. "Now stop trying to be Senior D*uche."
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/31/2014, 2:28 pm

Wolfgang laughed at the puny vines, and clicked his mouth towards the ocean. Seconds later, a few fish jumped out to bite at the vines, and Wolfgang swam a few feet away.
    "Now now, i never said I was better than anyone else. Just because my daddy is a Titan doesn't mean I'm better, it only makes me more powerful." the water uplifted his spirits, giving him more energy and strength, and he flashed a smile.
    "So then, tell me about this camp, is there anything I need to know? People I need to avoid?" he grinned.
    "Any girls I should avoid hitting on?" Wolfgang acted like a pig sometimes, but he really wasn't one. He liked girls a whole lot, but he wouldn't dare to objectify them.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 7/31/2014, 2:34 pm

"Tut typical Greek guys always squabbling and fighting each other."I said with a smirk as I was in the water.
    I began swimming up and down the front of the coast of the beach.
    "Just avoid any Aphrodite kids and don't be a sexist pig and you'll be fine."
    I decided to swim over to a large boulder which was in the sea and propped myself onto it.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 7/31/2014, 2:40 pm

"There's a lot of stuff you should know. Firstly, avoid me. Why? Because right now, you're on my bad side." he told him. "Secondly, stay out of the Attic in the Big House." he said. "And lastly, please try to annoy Clarisse La Rue as much as you can. That'll put you on her good side. She enjoys pranks." he told him. I'm going to Tartarus for this. he thought. "Get it? Good. Now please get out of my sights."
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/31/2014, 2:46 pm

Wolfgang perked up at the sound of the Aphrodite kids, and he went up near the girl who mentioned them. "Speaking of Aphrodite kids, I heard that one got stabbed in the back.. Literally, I heard she's at the infirmary with 8 stab wounds in her back. Isn't that awful? But I wouldn't objectify women, that's not my thing."

He looked over at the boy who wanted him out of his sight. That was quick, but he was gonna be smart about it. "Quick to judge are we? I wouldn't be so intolerant if I were you, most people don't like them. Did I say something wrong? Because I was only making a joke out of the Triton kids..." he grinned, and moved up closer to him, standing at 6'3. "I can be real nasty and intolerant too, if that's what you'd like. But I'd rather not make a reputation as a bully around camp. Are you a bully?"

The wise answer would obviously be no.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 7/31/2014, 3:06 pm

I shrugged my shoulders "yeah I think one got stabbed but to be honest it ain't that rare anymore."I replied back.
    "Names Astrid."I said.
    Then everything went black and I awoke...
    In a white room "yay blackouts so much flipping fun." And little did I know I was in limbo between reality and illusion.
    Then I flickered back and I was at the beach...
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 7/31/2014, 3:10 pm

"I'm not a bully to most people. But to you? You had better stay away. Even if you're a Demi-Titan, I could still kick your ass." he stomped his foot, and a vine platform formed under him, raising his body up three inches, so he'd be level with his head. "Got it?" he said with force. He stepped off of his platform and when to sit down next to a tree.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/31/2014, 3:26 pm

Even though Wolfgang sort of offered peace, this child was still persistant in getting him away. So that was his cue to mess with him more. "Alright, we can play games. What are you, a son of Demeter?" he hard  blasted about a gallon of water at him. "Or is your mother her lesser daughter? It's a shame she was forced to marry that ogre Hades..." he stepped back into the water to float on his back, and started chatting it up with some small fish. "There's no way a son of a minor god could defeat a demi-titan!" he shouted, interrupting his conversation with a crab.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 7/31/2014, 3:46 pm

I paused i was in the middle of quite possibly a dangerous fight I had to stop it.
    I swam over to the commotion.
    I pulled out a cleverly concealed knife from my bikini and unsheathed the blade.
    I threw the knife in between the two of them.
    "SILENCE and back the heck down!"
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 7/31/2014, 4:55 pm

A knife was thrown between the two of them. "Please, don't try to be a hero. This is none of your business." he told her. "And you, you little prick, I know what little manipulation game you're playing. I could easily pound your ass into the ground, no matter who you are. Now please stop disrespecting my mother, or we're gonna have a serious problem on our hands." he told him.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/31/2014, 6:33 pm

"Astrid please, don't get into this, it would be a shame if you were to get hurt in the crossfire." He smiled and started walking on the water beneath him, letting his ankles sink in at shore near Carson, and he chuckled a little. "You see, plant boy, what you don't understand is that I'm physically stronger than you. DemiTitans have more energy, more power capacity, and... Better powers. I respect the Demigods that make the best of their powers and don't start up fights." he paused to start creating a wave behind him. "But you're just a little punk." a 10ft wave engulfed him, and Wolfgang slid back under the water as the wave crashed down onto the son of Persephone. Wolfgang hung out at the bottom of the ocean, unaffected by the large amount of pressure. He breathed normally, being only 100 feet or so underwater, and continued chatting it up with the crabs.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 7/31/2014, 7:01 pm

I yelled over the crash of the waves "I ain't trying to be no hero and thanks For asking nicely."
    I walked over to where my knife was firmly in the ground and pulled it out.
    I grinned this event was gonna be something to remember,
    A large group of people started crowding the beach some idiot must have blabbed about a Demi-Tian as there was about 30 or 40 people at least.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 7/31/2014, 7:05 pm

As the wave crashed down on me, I raised my hands into the air and then motioned down, and a shield of vines and plant flew over me, sealing my completely so that no water would get in. I tapped the inside of the shell when the wave had finally dissipated, and dove into the water. Now it's my turn.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/31/2014, 7:35 pm

Wolfgang chuckled. This guy just never quit, did he? Luckily, he had backup. He called onto three rather large sharks to aid him, and as motioned the water around Carson to spin rapidly so he would lose control, the sharks attacked. It was his first week at camp and already a minor demigod had challenged him. At least he would prove himself worthy of staying in camp, but couldn't someone stronger have picked on him instead? This was too easy. The water would quickly drown the weak demigods plants, and of course it had the potential to penetrate it, but he let the sharks start tearing away at it first. He had an idea, and grinned. While the sharks were tearing away and the water started to drown the plants, Wolfgang waited for his moment. He waited for the perfect time to react, and summoned two more sharks behind him, which floated idly beside him
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 8/1/2014, 9:30 am

I paused I knew the Persephone kid was gonna be beaten within a few minutes I had to make it more interesting.
    "Gonna get a sword for each of you so we can see who's better with a sword."
    I left the beach and grabbed two swords which were in the armoury before returning.
    I walked onto the beach and chucked both swords on the ground.
    "Righteo grab a sword when you've finished messing with powers."
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 8/2/2014, 12:58 am

As his ball of vine started to slowly wither away, he burst out of the shell and swam to shore. On the shore, he saw two swords laid out, and Astrid was standing behind them. He picked one up and went into a swordfighting stance. "I'm ready for the b*stard once he comes out." he said. Then he realized something. Astrid was the one who threw the swords. And then he realized something else. The Oceanus kid was actually a pretty nice guy. "You know what? I'm not gonna fight 'im." he said.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 8/2/2014, 1:05 am

Wolfgang propelled him self out of the water, jumping about 10 feet above it before hearing Carson call him a nice guy. Confused, he belly-flopped back into the water and walked onto the shore. "That's a pretty sudden change of character... Oh well!" he knew deep down that this was only because he knew Wolfgang would pound him to a pulp, but he decided to let it go. Why would he want to be in a fight so easy, anyways? He didn't like pickking on people unless they picked on a friend of his, or him, for that matter.

OOC: Could Astrid maybe insult one of both of them for not fighting each other?
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 8/2/2014, 6:36 am

Astrid sighed with the rest of the crowd.
    "So in other words boy you've come to realize that your puny arse wouldn't stand a chance against a demititian."Astrid yelled.
    "To be honest I think you make yourself look big literally with vines but really your a coward if you were a norse not a petty Greek you'd have a bit more pride."
    The crowd yelled mixed emotions to that comment trying to find the source.
    OOC Cat he never said your guy was a nice guy he thought that
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 8/3/2014, 2:34 pm

OOC He said 'what a sudden change in character' because he decided to stop fighting.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 8/4/2014, 1:02 am

Carson turned his head to Astrid at the sound of the comment. "I'm a coward for seeing the error of my ways? I beg to differ. But you, Astrid, are really beginning to piss me off. I'd shut the flap on your face you call a mouth before you say something you'll regret." he told her. Then he dropped his sword and walked toward the Oceanus kid. "I think we got off on the wrong foot."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:02 pm